Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,246 members, 7,939,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye (846 Views)

800 Billion Naira Will Be Needed To Pay 40 Million BVN Registered Accounts A Tot / Flashback: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Ananias Adeboye / With The Fall In Naira, Will The Minimum Wage Increase Have Economic Value? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by sarrki(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Meanwhile, Pastor (Mrs) Folu Adeboye has charged the authorities of the Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), to give more women the opportunity to join the body in order to enhance the fight against corruption in the country.

Pastor (Mrs) Adeboye stated this during an official presentation as an ambassador of the commission on Friday by a delegate of the commission from the EFCC headquarters in Abuja.

“It would be a welcome development if more women join the commission as it will aid corruption fight and also serve as a great influence in homes, where they can encourage their children and husbands to shun corruption. Personally, I feel honoured and grateful for this recognition. I thank God and the authorities and members of the commission.”

Sunday Tribune gathered that the recognition came following Pastor (Mrs) Adeboye’s presentation on “Leading Women against Corruption”, at a recent annual conference organised by the EFCC, as well as her impact in the religious sector, humanity and Nigeria at large.

The delegate-led by Mr Ola Olukayode officially honoured the wife of the notable cleric amidst cheers as an ambassador of EFCC, just as he noted that she indeed deserved the honoured as she remained one of the women of virtue in the country

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/deliberately-devaluing-naira-will-arrested-adeboye/

1 Like

Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by Samusu(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2017
devalue
diːˈvaljuː/
verb
reduce or underestimate the worth or importance of.
"I resent the way people seem to devalue my achievement"
synonyms: belittle, depreciate, disparage, denigrate, decry, deprecate, make light of, treat lightly, discredit, underrate, undervalue, underestimate, deflate, detract from, diminish, minimize, trivialize, run down, traduce, defame; More
ECONOMICS
reduce the official value of (a currency) in relation to other currencies.
"the dinar was devalued by 20 per cent"

Na the meaning be that.....I don dey see senseless comments already
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by seunmsg(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2017
By the holy spirit or who?

1 Like

Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by sarrki(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2017
seunmsg:
By the holy spirit or who?

The thing tire me all together

Our churches, mosques, schools and all sector of our society have been bastardized that we see immortality to be morality
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by Desyner: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2017
He must be talking of those who devalue it through theft like Maina. . . . And of cource their accomplice like Kyari, baba go-slow, Duara etc
Ride on Sir.
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by Desyner: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2017
sarrki:

The thing tire me all together

Our churches, mosques, schools and all sector of our society have been bastardized that we see immortality to be morality
You are clearly confused going by this your post.

1 Like

Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by sarrki(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Desyner:
He must be talking of those who devalue it through theft like Maina. Ride on Sir.

She not baba himself
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by FarahAideed: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2017
The main character responsible the devaluation of the Naira from 1984 till date is Buhari and his incompetence, so will he be arrested?
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by madridguy(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by sarrki(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2017
FarahAideed:
The main character responsible the devaluation of the Naira from 1984 till date is Buhari and his incompetence, so will he be arrested?

Even of you sleep nah baba cause am
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by Queenlovely(f): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2017
A
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by Evablizin(f): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Okay.

Maka i see the naira first,then we go talk about "Devaluing".

Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by python1: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Meanwhile, Pastor (Mrs) Folu Adeboye has charged the authorities of the Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), to give more women the opportunity to join the body in order to enhance the fight against corruption in the country.

Pastor (Mrs) Adeboye stated this during an official presentation as an ambassador of the commission on Friday by a delegate of the commission from the EFCC headquarters in Abuja.

“It would be a welcome development if more women join the commission as it will aid corruption fight and also serve as a great influence in homes, where they can encourage their children and husbands to shun corruption. Personally, I feel honoured and grateful for this recognition. I thank God and the authorities and members of the commission.”

Sunday Tribune gathered that the recognition came following Pastor (Mrs) Adeboye’s presentation on “Leading Women against Corruption”, at a recent annual conference organised by the EFCC, as well as her impact in the religious sector, humanity and Nigeria at large.

The delegate-led by Mr Ola Olukayode officially honoured the wife of the notable cleric amidst cheers as an ambassador of EFCC, just as he noted that she indeed deserved the honoured as she remained one of the women of virtue in the country

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/deliberately-devaluing-naira-will-arrested-adeboye/
[/s]
The economic forces of demand and supply decide the value of a commodity, no individual or group of individuals can do that.
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2017
FarahAideed:
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by AlienRobot: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Tithe and offering under watch
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by Oledia(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2017
From Pastor Adeboye himself:
“For all those who are deliberately devaluing the Naira, as my God lives, they’ll be arrested,” he declared with a louder thunderous “amen” in response.

I don't understand though. I was thinking that the major factor responsible for a currency devaluation is the nation's economy.
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by Desyner: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2017
sarrki:

She not baba himself
. . . And all accomplice . . . Including baba himself.
Re: Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye by aolawale025: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
The economic forces of demand and supply decide the value of a commodity, no individual or group of individuals can do that.

Simple!

(1) (Reply)

FFK Slams El-rufia For Pouring Encomium On Buhari - Nigerians React / Jonathan Vs Shettima : Shettima Dares GEJ To Release Chibok Panel Report / IPOB Blasts Nwodo For Hosting Crucial Meeting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.