Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,809 members, 7,942,031 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

13-year-old Girl Runs Away With Her Male Lover In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13-year-old Girl Runs Away With Her Male Lover In Lagos (516 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Girl Runs Away With Her Male Lover In Lagos by markode777: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2017
A teenage girl, age 13 from Illefunfun, Magbon, Badagry, Lagos State, has supposedly ran away with her lover who resides in Illogbo, Oko Afo, a neighbouring community in the area.

The teenage girl from Senior School One Pupil, Lawal, on Oct. 22 was said to have ran away with her male lover, known as Akin, and had failed to report to her family house.

It was gathered that the teenage girl, revealed as Kemi, fled with her male lover, said to be a commercial Motocycle rider.

It was revealed that the male lover and Kemi met in the church in the day they disappeared.

The police is yet to track down Akin after the case was reported at the Morogbo Police Division.

Kemi's father said that Akin's parents had made void the chances of finding his daughter.

He said, “I have been searching for her for two weeks. I went to my workplace in Apapa. When I came back, her siblings told me that she went to Holy Mary Church, where Akin waited for her. The pastor of the church, a woman, confirmed to me that she saw her and Akin, but said they left before the end of service that day.

“I went to Akin’s house. His mother said she did not know his whereabouts and that he only came home every evening. I told the police what she said, but they said they would not arrest her.

“Kemi said she knew where he passes the night. I have been begging her parents to allow her take me to the place. She was the one that introduced my daughter to Akin. He is an okada rider.”

Isah explained that his daughter had been a good girl not until she started a relationship with Akin and that she had before now fled to Kemi's house and spent two days before she finally ran away with Akin to a unknown location.

He said, “I have been responsible for her upbringing and that of her sisters since their mother died five years ago. She changed suddenly and her behaviour has become strange.

“A week before she fled with Akin, I returned from work in the evening on Friday. A neighbour told me that she went out with Kemi.

“When I got there, Kemi’s mother said she had gone out with Kemi to iron her clothes. She returned home the following day and I warned her not to associate with Kemi again.”

ASP Olarinde Famous-Cole, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, attested that the case was reported at the Morogbo division and that investigation is on.

He said, “ During investigation, he (Isah) said he suspected somebody who is her boyfriend. Investigation is ongoing to arrest the boyfriend and find the daughter of the man. A case of missing person was reported at the station.”

Kindly Click HERE or HOME to see other latest Posts
Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

source; http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/13-year-old-girl-runs-away-with-her.html

Re: 13-year-old Girl Runs Away With Her Male Lover In Lagos by Baawaa(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2017
It was gathered that the teenage girl, revealed as Kemi, fled with her male lover, said to be a commercial Motocycle rider.
This is lust at its peak,13 years old girl running after okada rider grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 13-year-old Girl Runs Away With Her Male Lover In Lagos by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2017
good girl....You will soon learn lesson theni hope it wouldnot be too late
Re: 13-year-old Girl Runs Away With Her Male Lover In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Smh
Re: 13-year-old Girl Runs Away With Her Male Lover In Lagos by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2017
All these story sef seems confusing with the OP use of he and she? Kemi and Akin are just enjoying the recession in their area grin and the Okada Akin use to elope with her is the fastest means of flying away with babe... Try yours with maruwa and thank me later cry

When Kemi born one pikin na her face go clear and shakara go end

(1) (Reply)

Who Should I Marry? / She Requested For Sex From Me And I Turn Down Her Request / 16 Year Old Girl Molested And Impregnated By Her Father And Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.