Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Yvonne Nelson Is “stupid” For Giving Birth To A Bastard" -counselor George Luter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Is “stupid” For Giving Birth To A Bastard" -counselor George Luter (679 Views)

Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor / “CDQ Is Stupid For Calling Khloe A One Night Stand” - Mark Anthony Osuchukwu / Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Is “stupid” For Giving Birth To A Bastard" -counselor George Luter by nuelkeyz(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Controversial relationship Counselor, Cyril George Lutterodt has wade in on recent reports of Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson’s childbirth which surfaced last week after months of speculation that she was pregnant.
In a new interview with Abeiku Santana, He revealed that he is very disappointed in the screen goddess if she has given birth unmarried.
He vehemently stated while describing the actress as ‘stupid’ that traditionally, women who have kids before marriage are deemed to have been taken advantage of by the men and so are the children too.
He said:
“Yvonne Nelson denied the pregnancy because she knows the guilt that comes with this. She knows the process to pregnancy is after marriage. And if she has given birth unmarried, then I am very disappointed in her
There is no excuse for any woman to have a baby when she is not married because such pregnancies culturally are described as ‘stupid’ so are the children who come out.”

Follow the link to see video

http://viwright.com/onF
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is “stupid” For Giving Birth To A Bastard" -counselor George Luter by Homeboiy: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2017
sad
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is “stupid” For Giving Birth To A Bastard" -counselor George Luter by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Stupid for giving birth to a bastard.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is “stupid” For Giving Birth To A Bastard" -counselor George Luter by internationalman(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2017
As long as d child is well taken care of I don't see it as bastard.
Would u call Tonto Dikeh child a legitimate child now. Sorry no offense to the innocent child.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Is “stupid” For Giving Birth To A Bastard" -counselor George Luter by Evablizin(f): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2017
shocked
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is “stupid” For Giving Birth To A Bastard" -counselor George Luter by nuelkeyz(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2017
I agree with you @ international man
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is “stupid” For Giving Birth To A Bastard" -counselor George Luter by nuelkeyz(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2017
As long as the child is well taken care of, I don't consider him a bastard
Re: Yvonne Nelson Is “stupid” For Giving Birth To A Bastard" -counselor George Luter by Theldo(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2017
isn't it obvious that critics will always surface? i believe children are gift from the creator regardless of circumstances

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Is “stupid” For Giving Birth To A Bastard" -counselor George Luter by nuelkeyz(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2017
Thank you my brother @ theldo

(1) (Reply)

See Emmanuella Now Become Fresh Yo Ambassador / See What Adesua Did To Banky W As They About To Wed / Actress Uche Ogbodo Looks Flawless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.