Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,846 members, 7,889,823 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (65350 Views)

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Royalfurnitures: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Amen,..si shall it be

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
Still the biggest pastorprenuer this side of the Atlantic.
Maybe he intends remitting his billions abroad back to Nigeria.

The guy is a thief and a fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by brojoshua: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Corruption, sins, injustice, wickedness, selfishness, greediness, self-centeredness, kidnapping and killings of foreigners, false Christianity, idolatry, ritualism, looting, murder, human sacrifice, and the likes are sinking and destroying Nigeria gradually and the false pastors are satanically inspired to lie to get the attention of their false followers.
But a true pastor will be alarmed at the rate of the wickedness and sins of Nigeria and Nigerians and prophesy against these perverse, corrupt and wicked generations.
Unless we repent from our wickedness and sins in Nigeria, we shall sink deeper and deeper even until the end comes and even now woe unto this wicked and corrupt generation and their false pastors. A corrupt people is an accursed people.
The false pastors will tell their wicked followers what they love to hear even in their sins. These pastors are false they will never uncover the sins of their false followers for they themselves are sitting on their own sins and eat and get rich from the sins and corruption of the people.
And a wicked people who are being lied to will tarry in suffering. And woes unto the false pastors who speak lies by demons

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by InHim4Him(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why must victory always be about money and materials? When shall our churches begin to register spiritual victories in the lives of church members?
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by VulgarVulvas: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Toyade888:

Bro leave d judgment to God

Elijah troubled Israel and Judah with the truth.

Criticism isn't judgement.

The holy men in the Bible condemned sin and sinners and urged them to repent.

I don't know where these your fake pastors got immunity clause from the Bible.

They are of the synagogue of Satan and not Christians.

If you like keep deceiving yourselves that by following and revering these frauds you will make heaven.

Adeboye aka Ananias is a fraud just like that judas Osinbanjo who keeps denying christ.

All you comfortable so-called Christians in the south would have converted en-masse if you faced just 1% of what real Christians go through in the north.

I will conclude by reminding you of the denial of Christ by Peter which was a prophecy of the 3 false churches to appear.

The first denial signifies the first false church which represents the Orthodox institutions such as the Catholic Church. The second denial, represents the coming of the second false church represented by the Protestant movement while the 3rd and final denial represents the last church of modern day evangelical profiteering church which Adeboye has been ordained by Satan to head in Nigeria. The final denial coincided with Jesus locking eyes with Peter and is a prophecy that the third and final false church will herald the return of Christ and true salvation.

Ananias aka Adeboye and his fellow dogs from hell are the third and final church of satan.

If you like follow these agents of hell.

3 Likes

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by chuose2: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
This video shows how Adeboye made false prophecies in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

2 Likes

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by InvertedHammer: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Keneking:
Useless prediction...

Your predictions can not export anything to the outside world to generate $ angry

Just lies and fake and false lies after deceiving gullible Nigerians embarassed embarassed

Adeboye is a slowpoke for making the prediction. Faith without good works is useless. God helps those who help themselves. There are things that support a currency and Nigeria is not willing to do those things. Monetary policies are not based on miracles. I don't know how low christians can go with this religious bullshit.

/
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by liljaydee(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
he is praying not predicting..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Investnow2017: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
DontForceUnity:
I find it difficult to believe this man again after Buhari used his Church to capture power and destroy the economy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Your eyes don open, abi. Thank God. My brother read, I mean STUDY your Bible. All these guys are fraudsters, big time fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
this so called pastor is the biggest crook in nigeria! i pity his gullible followers. infact Armed robbers, 419ers, kidnappers are better than him atleast they work hard to earn their money.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Starkid3010(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Did He Predict Or Prophecise

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by nextprince: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
The Naira shall rise again.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Starkid3010(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
pidgintutor:
hey guys,

stay in lagos and wish to learn the following at the comfort of your home?
-programming - how to build a website

send a pm asap
Want To Learn
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by husseinkenny40(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Baawaa:
Amen,bia-fraud people don't need to say amen grin grin grin grin grin
funny you
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Investnow2017: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
kudosamass:
It is only in a rougue economy like Nigeria that Pastors predict exchange rate. In serious economies, this is the work of Financial & Economic experts.

Maybe that is why they said Nigeria is out of recession grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria is a huge joke, and Nigerian pastors are a TERRIBLE nightmare grin grin grin When a pastor begins to PREACH on forex grin grin grin grin That simply tells you who called them - the god of this system of things. WOE grin grin grin grin
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Dandiaz72(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
All those people shouting 'prosperity preacher!! prosperity preacher!!' always shout the loudest amen, when a pastor says God would give them wealth... smh
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
How is that a prediction?I can only see prayer or is prayer the same thing as prediction?Im not understanding o
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Malefactor(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
This criminal has started again, where the disease way him predict since last year. A bloody useless liar

lmao. E fit be monkey pox.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by shugar95: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adeboye now predict, no more prophesizing. God is watching
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by MightySparrow: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:

Has you don't fear God.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by BV493276: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
If you believe you will see the glory of God
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Organs(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
sammirano:
With the comments am seeing here, it is clear that our society is in rots. Value has lost its place. What a shame. if not for anything, this man is old enough to be the father of many here. Respect is key

Sammirano, i agree one should respect ones elders. Infact in Islam, The prophet said in a hadith, "You are not one of us (i.e Muslim ummah) if you don't have mercy on young children and honour and respect the elderly. That being said, my broda our society has been in rots since the churches and religiosity in the Mosques took over. Look at all the mega churches all over nigeria, the only thing growing in Nigeria is Churches, yet the society is in ruins, all crimes are on the rise just like churches and pastors and worshippers are on the rise, what does that tell you? That most of it all is fake, fake fake. Remember if not Rv. Father Mbaka, all the atrocities of Bokoharam and all the looting no one i repeat no one criticized him. Now Buhari is quiet about so many things and he is not being criticized as he should. Its all about money my broda, why do you think all these pastors are buying jets and calling it blessings from God, cos it is big business my broda. Also, you cannot say anything oh, "touch not my anointed..... meanwhile let the looting continue.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by CocoaOla: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Naira will rise again our standard of living will rise again our economy will rise again

I see 1 dollars = 100 naira instead of the current 385naira

Our values as a Nigerian will rise again

Every spirit of mentally derailed people in Nigeria causing us to go backwards holy ghost fire!!!!

Nigeria will be great Again

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Seun(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
If our Vice President had to ask him to say that, ... cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Deeldorado: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Go and rest Pastor. Naira appreciation and depreciation is clearly determined by the foreign exchange market. Not a matter for prophecy.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by piagetskinner(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Time will tell.

The bible says the best way to recognize a false prophrt , is when what he prophecys doesn't come to pass

Now what he prophesied may not happen as soon as y'all expecting
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by selfmadeboss: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Makes no sense, I still believe the economist more
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by judedwriter(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
May God confirm the word of His anointed! Amen.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by CocoaOla: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
I too know is what is killing Nigeria economy meanwhile they know nothing imagine going to a farm in a village to buy locally grown goods and farmers are saying dollars as gone up and inflates the price of their locally produced Goods devaluation is not favoring us oooo is only causing inflation and unnecessary hardship for Nigerians
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by AvatarMode(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
We hope you will just try and grow
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by AvatarMode(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
We hope you will just try and grow up
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by AvatarMode(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lakeside79:

The guy is a thief and a fraud
And here goes the voice of a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.