Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,269 members, 7,950,419 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. (35202 Views)

Is Snail Good For Kidney Patient / Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / The Keik Foundation Visits Kidney Patient, Foot Bills To Mark World Kidney Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by tempest01(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
A credible gofundme account should be created
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Behappie(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Hivazinc: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Sometimes it is not really about life style......
If not lifestyle it will be village people
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Teeboi56: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
jliusadura:
Continue to blame everything on APC even when the incidence started 3 years ago.... abi na APC be the non-governmental organization that disappointed them?
Leave d guy alone jare he does not know anything
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Momoh7(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I would have asked that she goes to Apostle Suleiman to heal her but since I know he is fake and his miracles are arranged.

I'd just ask that Apostle Suleiman should channel some of the money he gives Daniella Okeke to this woman in need.
Apostle must hear dis
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mr Brown...........................There is KARMA oooooo

Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2017

“Before we came here (India), he told me we would open a joint account so that I would know how money was coming in. But he didn’t open any joint account. Instead, he opened a personal account. When I asked him why, he said it was a last minute change by his organisation to reduce conflict over the money.

The pastor set out to use them right from the onset. Don't be surprised if the total amount realised so far has surpassed 11 million naira.
He even claimed that he didn't know the balance of a personal account!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by spartacus11(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecidedPidgin2 can her ailment not be treated in d whole Nigeria. U can see how useless Nigeria really is, a country that dont even care about the welfare of its own citizens is not worth dying for.

If it were the likes of Tinubu, Bubu they can fly to anywhere and get the best treatment abroad while the ordinary Nigeria is left at the mercy of God.

Shebi they are talking of budget for 2018, so off all the budget not even a hospital can handle kidney problems including the clinic in Aso rock for which billlions was budgeted for.

Nigeria is doomed and dead.

Oga send ur donation, na to make mouth ur one naira nor go drop

D money raise so far u nor see say na nigerians raise am, was ur one naira inside?

Send ur donation to d family b4 u start to rain curse on ur generation dat are nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by mcayomind: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I would have asked that she goes to Apostle Suleiman to heal her but since I know he is fake and his miracles are arranged.

I'd just ask that Apostle Suleiman should channel some of the money he gives Daniella Okeke to this woman in need.

you know too much..... grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you know too much.....
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Diso60090(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
NovaCare:
They should open a GoFundMe account and raise the funds needed for the transplant from there.
if you start am person go beat you put?
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga send ur donation, na to make mouth ur one naira nor go drop

D money raise so far u nor see say na nigerians raise am, was ur one naira inside?

Send ur donation to d family b4 u start to rain curse on ur generation dat are nigerians

Thank bro, no mind dat one, you sef no see wetin I'm call imsef? grin na mumu na
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by mrolive: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oga keep quite if u don't have wat to say !!!
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by deflover(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nigerians are wicked oh
She bought a drug
Fake drug
That finished her kidneys
Now a pastor dey use her make money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by mhizsuzzy(f): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hivazinc:

If not lifestyle it will be village people

Not really village ppl ,I don't believe in that.

Mutation can occur due to our environment and there is also genetic factors even nutrition counts alot
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
spartacus11:

Hungry written all over u, frustrated fool

Leave that duns na lunatic im be, I know am wella grin u go see as im go dey mention u throughout, na lunatic leave am grin wu go give mad person job for Europe wey u dey ask am to contribute? grin e no get money na
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by spartacus11(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Leave that duns na lunatic im be, I know am wella grin u go see as im go dey mention u throughout, na lunatic leave am grin
I hear u sis... I don jump and pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Nigeriadondie: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
spartacus11:

Recession written all over u, dats y u nor wan let us hear word since making noise up and down.....

Frustrated idi.ot
Hahahahahhahaaahaha.
E pain am ooooo.
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
spartacus11:

I hear u sis... I don jump and pass

Carry go jor no mind am, I know am wella na confirm lunatic grin
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by moses93(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
this is the kind of a thing ordinary Ahmed Isah of brekete family radio and television talk magazine show, Abuja do for people. if they can get in touch now, the money would be raised under one week and this young lady will be well again. may God heal you sister.
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Caseless: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
jliusadura:
Continue to blame everything on APC even when the incidence started 3 years ago.... abi na APC be the non-governmental organization that disappointed them?
who takes keneking serious? He's not stable grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Caseless: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2017

She said she never knew that she was given a wrong drug, which affected her body system.

This got me scared and this is one of our biggest problems- self-medication. I remember Buhari complaining about same thing when he returned from his first medical trip.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Owiii(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What they don't understand, they criticize. Take your sick people before you spew nonsense concerning a great man of a great God. My one cent advice for you is that never judge anyone. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by NovaCare: 2:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Diso60090:
if you start am person go beat you put?

So i should open a GoFundMe account for someone i do not know personally?

Some people just comment for the sake of commenting. SMH!!
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Diso60090(m): 3:07am On Nov 07, 2017
NovaCare:

So i should open a GoFundMe account for someone i do not know personally?

Some people just comment for the sake of commenting. SMH!!
you don't need to know the person before opening account
Re: Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. by Subonbon(m): 5:35am On Nov 07, 2017
May Gods healing hands be upon you. U shall have every cause to smile. . Though it tarries it must come to pass.. but for the exploiter you shall never know peace in your whole life except u do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.