Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) (557 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) by donstan18: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2017
We possibly believe that God knows how to merge partners or couples, which we all know that it's hard to see couples who are both gentle, calm, rude or arrogant. In most cases, partners are always contrary to each other in character wise!

Some confidential reasons prompted me to disclose this petty thought herein to help clear my doubt on something!

Now, my questions are... Between the MAN and the WOMAN!

-Which of them should be more gentle and calm for the relationship to be strongly built to last, because both being over gentle could possibly have disadvantages.

-Which of them is likely to take advantage of the other partner if he/she is to calm and respectful?

-Which of them will be more deadly and dangerous in the relationship if he/she is arrogant?

-Which of them is likely to be enslaved and taken as a weakling if he/she is too respectful and calm?

Note: Do well to know that..."I" the creator of this topic knows that it's important for both partners to be respectful to each other but created this as regards of what I've seen, what i'v read(red) and what I've seen in movies.
Re: Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2017
It is important for the man to be calmer and wiser in a relationship. Being arrogant and always reacting to issues will make your woman lose her attraction for you in my opinion.

As a man, you can always express dominance in a very calm and calculated manner. That you’re gentle doesn’t make you weak, if you apply your gentility with sense.

You can be calm and still stand your ground in any decision you make in a relationship. Leave the gra gra for the woman. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) by nwajesus12(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2017
naijaboiy:
It is important for the man to be calmer and wiser in a relationship. Being arrogant and always reacting to issues will make your woman lose her attraction for you in my opinion.

As a man, you can always express dominance in a very calm and calculated manner. That you’re gentle doesn’t make you weak, if you apply your gentility with sense.

You can be calm and still stand your ground in any decision you make in a relationship. Leave the gra gra for the woman. undecided

apply gentility to todays girls and see them take you for granted

1 Like

Re: Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) by naijaboiy: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
nwajesus12:
apply gentility to todays girls and see them take you for granted
If you understand my post very well you would see my point. You don’t have to be aggressive to command respect.

Just use your head and you’ll know when you’re being taken for granted.
Re: Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
The feminists are coming for you
naijaboiy:

Re: Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) by naijaboiy: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
The feminists are coming for you
They shouldn’t stain my sheets though. gringrin
Re: Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) by donstan18: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
naijaboiy:
It is important for the man to be calmer and wiser in a relationship. Being arrogant and always reacting to issues [b]will make your woman lose her attraction for you in my opinion.

[/b]

Nice point of yours!

But, don't you think that some ladies of these days can aswell loose fear in you and see you as... "He'll do nothing" type of man!
Re: Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) by naijaboiy: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
donstan18:

Nice point of yours!

But, don't you think that some ladies of these days can aswell loose fear in you and see you as... "He'll do nothing" type of man!
That’s the problem. We men think not acting out and throwing vile makes us weak. That you’re calm doesn’t mean you lack the ability to be assertive.

That you’re gentle doesn’t mean you can’t take actions. I’m just saying there are more sensible ways to do it. Shouting up and down and trying to correct your woman might make you look tough and show that you don’t take shït.

But in the long run, a calmer person makes the best decision even in anger. You can be calm and still show to your woman that you’re not in approval of something she did.

Everything requires self control. We men need plenty of this to be able to handle our women.
Re: Who's Likely To Suffer In Any Relationship(character Wise) by donstan18: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

That’s the problem. We men think not acting out and throwing vile makes us weak. That you’re calm doesn’t mean you lack the ability to be assertive.

That you’re gentle doesn’t mean you can’t take actions. I’m just saying there are more sensible ways to do it. Shouting up and down and trying to correct your woman might make you look tough and show that you don’t take shït.

But in the long run, a calmer person makes the best decision even in anger. You can be calm and still show to your woman that you’re not in approval of something she did.

Everything requires self control. We men need plenty of this to be able to handle our women.

Well said!!

In other note.. I'm to believe that it'll be cool for the woman be the "Arrogant" type while the man goes "Gentle and Calmer" in this modern days... right?

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Self Love / Who Is Right In This Battle Of The Sexes? / Sexual Challenge Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.