Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,777 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:35 AM

Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos (2479 Views)

APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West / 2017 Fiscal Sustainability Index Of States In Nigeria - BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by AshiwajuFoward: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Biety:
No one should take that anambralastborn mumu seriously.
As we are typing, many igbos living in igboland are thinking about nothing than how to relocate to yoruba land.

Na bad-belle go finish them. Obiano recently went on record to say that Anambra stands the risk of losing half of the state to erosion within the next 10-years if something isn't done fast. Instead of them to focus on how to mitigate such calamity, na Yoruba people dem dey obsess over.

https://www.channelstv.com/2016/12/09/anambra-state-asks-fg-to-address-its-erosion-disaster/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Na bad-belle go finish them. Obiano recently went on record to say that Anambra stands the risk of losing half of the state to erosion within the next 10-years if something isn't done fast. Instead of them to focus on how to mitigate such calamity, na Yoruba people dem dey obsess over.

https://www.channelstv.com/2016/12/09/anambra-state-asks-fg-to-address-its-erosion-disaster/

2 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

West region of Earthquake, flood and erosion.

1 Like

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by AshiwajuFoward: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author= post=62124956][/quote]

Nigga you're stvpid as fvck. We are talking about half of Anambra, the second smallest state in Nigeria by landmass, being swallowed up by menacing gully erosion (according to your own governor and paymaster), and you here trying to compare that to isolated incidents of erosion occurrence in Ogun state that is at least 3 and half times your state in size?? Why do you reason out of your arse?? Why??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Biety: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

some of them are kids without working brains, especially that mumu Anambralasborn.
Today they claim their region is the most developed and tommorow they cry marginalizationcheesy psycho.

7 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by vani86: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Biety:
some of them are kids without working brains, especially that mumu Anambralasborn.
Today they claim their region is the most developed and tommorow they cry marginalizationcheesy psycho.

you and ashiwaju abi what is his name, took a study by a renowned organisation and turned it to a tribal fight.

yes igbos are scattered around nigeria where they go to school, work or hustle.

yes there are more opportunities in lagos mainly because it has always been the financial capital of Nigeria almost forever as well as the sea port.

yes lagos has the biggest debt profile but at the same time they have the largest IGR in nigeria which counter balances their debt.

this is what the ashiwaju dude and you dont understand or even comprehend, all he did was to insult igbos.

yes we have our challenges in the east, is it our fault that south eastern states despite all they have been through and the clear FG favouritism of Northern and western states to their region still maintains a low debt profile, even the worst of them all IMO is better than all western states Bar lagos and Ogun. is it igbos peoples fault that the FG would not dredge the niger to allow ships dock at osha port, is it their fault that the FG use 2nd niger bridge for politics.

truth be told, most of our politicians are clueless and greedy and do not represent their region as well as the northerners do in the senate.

the hate is really childish to be honest, there is something known as constructive criticism, what he exhibited was just hate.

i feel sorry for him though. he is on nairaland on a monday at 3 pm making useless arguments while the igbos he detest and see them as low as dogs are out there (yes lagos o, china o, thailand o) hustling and 70% of the time, repatriate what they made back to their home states.

1 Like

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by shallysgirl: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Na, it's just to put your lies straight.
We will occupy the sw till Jesus comes. Face the lagoon if you can't take it.
AshiwajuFoward:
Ope o. grin So now, does this mean that Yiebos will finally start relocating back to alaigbo from Yorubaland? Coz if it doesn't I don't see how this amounts to any form of bragging rights for these pathetic flatthheads. undecided

Any fiscal sustainability index report that fails to address how the SE can stem the tide of the brain drain in igboland and the wholesale embrace of cocaine trafficking by igbo youths is a scam. As we speak, many igbos both young and old are headed to the West side (the best side) as economic migrants. That right there is the reality on ground. Quit flattering yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by shallysgirl: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lagoon calling grin Do your worst, we will occupy the sw. We are all Nigerians and we will live where we choose to cool
oodualover:

Of course why won't the south west grow in debt when your shameless, cursed nomadic ebowls tribesmen won't stay in their land.
Your parasitic ebowl pigs stay in my land, invite your worthless family, give birth like rats and use my infrastructures without paying tax. You parasitic ebowl clowns send your children to our schools, use our roads( which are of course are meant for south westerners to use), and you have the gods to call Yorubas parasites. You fuccking loafer!!!!
This is why i like Lagos. They tax your dirty ass because there is no fuccking way they can survive when you keep flocking to that state and forsaking yours. Your governors receive federal allocation like ours so why can't you parasitic ebowl clowns stay in your land? What is chasing you? Yoruba governors must create a working tax system. If you want to live my land then you must pay tax.
Ebowl parasites!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by shallysgirl: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why shouldn't we take him serious when he speaks the truth?
I can't understand this fuss about Igbos relocating to yorubalannd. Are they not Nigerians? They have a right to live wherever they choose. Take am grin
Biety:
No one should take that anambralastborn mumu seriously.
As we are typing, many igbos living in igboland are thinking about nothing than how to relocate to yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Gotze1: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
Ope o. grin So now, does this mean that Yiebos will finally start relocating back to alaigbo from Yorubaland? Coz if it doesn't I don't see how this amounts to any form of bragging rights for these pathetic flatthheads. undecided

Any fiscal sustainability index report that fails to address how the SE can stem the tide of the brain drain in igboland and the wholesale embrace of cocaine trafficking by igbo youths is a scam. As we speak, many igbos both young and old are headed to the West side (the best side) as economic migrants. That right there is the reality on ground. Quit flattering yourselves.
Which kind wickedness is this? Why showing that picture. This are human na.

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Gotze1: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
oodualover:

Of course why won't the south west grow in debt when your shameless, cursed nomadic ebowls tribesmen won't stay in their land.
Your parasitic ebowl pigs stay in my land, invite your worthless family, give birth like rats and use my infrastructures without paying tax. You parasitic ebowl clowns send your children to our schools, use our roads( which are of course are meant for south westerners to use), and you have the gods to call Yorubas parasites. You fuccking loafer!!!!
This is why i like Lagos. They tax your dirty ass because there is no fuccking way they can survive when you keep flocking to that state and forsaking yours. Your governors receive federal allocation like ours so why can't you parasitic ebowl clowns stay in your land? What is chasing you? Yoruba governors must create a working tax system. If you want to live my land then you must pay tax.
Ebowl parasites!!!!
Ooh, lawd, why are may people have bad mouth like this na
Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Exclusive32: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Are you avoiding me?? Yes, WE ARE INDEBTED, we don hear. When will you that are not indebted start living up to you false hype? We are indebted, yet we have the largest economy in the country, we attract more FDI than any other part of the country, we are indebted YET YOUR PEOPLE STILL PREFER TO FLEE TO OUR PART OF THE COUNTRY FOR ECONOMIC SUSTENANCE!! We are indebted, yet we don't sleep and wake up complaining about marginalization and underdevelopment like una wey no dey indebted.

If in spite of our indebtedness, we still remain number one (like America cheesy), then quit crying more than the bereaved coz we're still the best side and na your bad-belle go kill you while we keep soaring. undecided cool
why are you people not for restructuring? if you have the largest economy in the country why then did the avengers vandalism affect your region , cos I was hearing how a pot of soup got missing in Oyo and Ogun during the avengers period.
Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by deomelo: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by totit: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2017

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Kratos18: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
vengertime:
To be honest, I don't always believe in all these fabricated figures. Naija we too like to sit down for Office dey play with numbers for no reason.

Thats true.. We have the worst statistical base in the world.
Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Kratos18: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
GuyWise:
South-waste which the yoruba people dominated is going down to the abyss of debts, but the nature of the yorubas which is suffering and smilling will never allow them to reason properly like human beings.....

That is one of the reasons they don't want the zoo to devide for they know that their laziness will be shown to the entire world if it does....

lazy parasites.
This is actually uncalled for.
Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by deomelo: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
totit:

Lmao.
You need to see these. Look out for the red and green.

grin

These losers are sorry and pathetic for real.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by CrtlAltDel: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
princemillla:
If those figures are true then I must celebrate it with ofe nsala and cold malt.
But I only wish it will decongest this crazy migration from the east to the west. Abi op Wat do think?

After this post let's join hands together to invite our brothers and sisters home
@Bolded…. , that is a comment from your blodas. With this comnent we SW need not comment anymore on this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by princemillla(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

@Bolded…. , that is a comment from your blodas. With this comnent we SW need not comment anymore on this thread grin

I ain't igbo bros....I b omo oodua.
Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
oodualover:

Ebowl parasites!!!!
they pay house rents,buy your lands,pay school fees,i can't remember your Governors giving them free lands and shops.so brother shut up

1 Like

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by SouthEastFacts: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
post=62121264:
Ignorants youths really need to learn how to do research on state of states, not throwing jabs out of ignorance, here one was asking what southeast contribute, how many of you know Ebonyi and Anambra currently leading in rice production in Nigeria, Ebonyi top other states in beans, maize, cassava, three southeastern states are oil producing states, Abia, Imo and Anambra. Southeast is one of least indebted region, while southwest top most indebted region in Nigeria.
kindly read more from fiscal sustainability index 2017
South East is not sharing that status with anyone. At 7.5% of the aggregate debts of the states and FCT. She is the least indebted region.
Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by SouthEastFacts: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Check this out.

www.nairaland.com/4157348/igbo-walka-walka-blessing-curse
Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by deomelo: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Airport beggers are shouting sustainability. grin

Bridge beggers are shouting sustainability. grin

Seaport beggers are shouting sustainability grin

Nationwide economic and social migrants are shouting sustainability. grin

Wonders shall never end. grin

They are sustainable, but the poor losers can't do anything for themselves grin

Suffer head losers. grin

5 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by oodualover: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
they pay house rents,buy your lands,pay school fees,i can't remember your Governors giving them free lands and shops.so brother shut up
Ebowls don't pay school fees because they are paupers. You parasites only send your stinking and worthless children to our public schools.
Lols!!! Who are the ebowls that own properties here? Drug dealers or gala sellers? We all know how you stinking pigs live in our land so shut the fucckk up!!!! Majority of your people live inside shops where they sell things. The ones that can still afford a room pack all his family inside to live with him. You stinking animals.
Stay in your god forsaken land and stop surpressing our infrastructure.
Fucckking useless parasites!!!
Drug dealing tribe!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by ibedun: 4:08am On Nov 07, 2017
oodualover:

Ebowls don't pay school fees because they are paupers. You parasites only send your stinking and worthless children to our public schools.
Lols!!! Who are the ebowls that own properties here? Drug dealers or gala sellers? We all know how you stinking pigs live in our land so shut the fucckk up!!!! Majority of your people live inside shops where they sell things. The ones that can still afford a room pack all his family inside to live with him. You stinking animals.
Drug dealing tribe!!!!

I agree with u 100%

2 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Omofunaab2: 6:09am On Nov 07, 2017
See as AshiwajuFoward finish that potor idiot for this thread. ..

5 Likes

Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2017
oodualover:

Drug dealing tribe!!!!
wow so it pains you to this extent?
Re: Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Let me throw more food to my dogs, make Una manage m na till evening I go come back grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Youths Reacts To Former Vice President Atiku Return To PDP / One Month Old Stadium In Gbagada Looking Dilapidated. / How South East Will Cause Pdp Defeat In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.