Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:34 AM

Building A Network Site With Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Building A Network Site With Php (722 Views)

YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK SITE WILL DIE IF YOU DONT TAKE NOTE OF THESE / Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G) / Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A Network Site With Php by neeyee(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2010
Kindly assist !!!! I need PHP codes on building a Network site e.g clubfreedom.com
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by OmniPotens(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2010
Why not start by googling for some scripts to help you out. All you need is to modify but always pay attention to GPL Licences while doing this.
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2010
Why don't hire a professional to do it for you.
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by OmniPotens(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2010
I think it is always good to allow them to do some trials first before they outsource. That way they gain some experience on the particular project.
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2010
Which one concern GPL licence. After you don edit and twick code.

Shey those code no be person self don code am before?
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by neeyee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2010
Alright!!!!!
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by Afam4eva(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2010
Guy forget it, just go and learn PHP from the scratch if you want to do it yourself. It's advisable to hire a professional.
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by DualCore1: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2010
Donpuzo:

Which one concern GPL licence. After you don edit and twick code.
For things under the GPL, you are free to use it, change it, share it and also share changes you have made to it.
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by donline: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
friend am there 2 assist,but u need 2 pay for d service and u too will gain some experience from d job
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by OmniPotens(m): 12:42am On Mar 20, 2010
@Donpuzo I guess you should always try to google at new things you see and don't seem to understand so you can understand better.
Please try to read licences to the software/scripts you download to understand your usuage rights else you will be forced to read it the hard way the day you fall a victim to piracy.
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by neeyee(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
How much will this thing go for self?
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by kok(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2010
I have a complete tutorial + Scripts that will guide you through. email me If you are interested. wrex001@yahoo.ca
Re: Building A Network Site With Php by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Dual and Omni. Ok. Sirs.

But see, when one wanna develop some kind of this sites, i think one should just take it step by step, at least for one who understands the languages that can possibly bring such out.

Really, most works i do, i get so challenged and scared by their nature, but i tackle each issue and problem one by one and woopy i am done.

(1) (Reply)

Expert Web Traffic Generating Secret Revealed / Actionscript Error / How To Become A Joomla Guru In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.