Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,508 members, 7,904,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

5 Signs You're The One He`s Going To Marry When He`s Ready To Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You're The One He`s Going To Marry When He`s Ready To Settle Down (559 Views)

“how I Returned To My Senses After Seizing My Girlfriend’s Waist Bead” – As He S / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs You're The One He`s Going To Marry When He`s Ready To Settle Down by adebisiseun2(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Not always easy for ladies to get a real man
who truly love them , i have some tips for girls
to help them understand some stuff about
relationship. i won`t write too much article on
this.
1. He takes you everywhere with him
He can't go to his most important events without you
by his side.
Family holidays, special events and outings, he has
you with him. He is proud and wants to show you off
to his family and friends.
2. He doesn't hit the door when challenges come
There'll always be challenges and things may get
harder with time. If your man stays by your side
during these trying times then he is in for the long
haul with you.
3. He sees just you alone
You can be in a room full of people and he'll still
search you out because he doesn't have a wondering
eye rather he's focusing on just you.
4. He tells you he wants to marry you
Only jokers blurt out the marriage word easily, but if
you know your man is serious-minded and he tells
you he wants to marry you, then he's really serious
about taking you to the altar.
5. He plans the future with you
When he starts involving you in his future plans and
asks your opinion on them because they matter, it
could be a huge sign that he's ready to settle down
with no one but you.
Re: 5 Signs You're The One He`s Going To Marry When He`s Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
i will show u just this thing just to taste ur nunu like one jude sugarmummmy always says lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 5 Signs You're The One He`s Going To Marry When He`s Ready To Settle Down by johnstar(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Na to marry white woman sure pass

I nor fit marry any 9ja gal God forbid

Weytn dm don do me ehn
Re: 5 Signs You're The One He`s Going To Marry When He`s Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Na after marriage most girls dey show the devil in them.During courtship dem go dey form good girl.
Re: 5 Signs You're The One He`s Going To Marry When He`s Ready To Settle Down by adebisiseun2(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
comshots:
Na after marriage most girls dey show the devil in them.During courtship dem go dey form good girl.
yeah,na true talk

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Building Effective Love Relationships / Sexual Challenge Part 1 / 7 Ways That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.