Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,227 members, 7,916,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Keep Freeze In My Heart Beacause He Used To Satisfy Me On Bed - Toyin Aihmaku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Keep Freeze In My Heart Beacause He Used To Satisfy Me On Bed - Toyin Aihmaku (744 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Keep Freeze In My Heart Beacause He Used To Satisfy Me On Bed - Toyin Aihmaku by Davidotokinews(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
The nigerian actress has revealed the two celebrities were in a sexual relationship.She stated this when asked by a journalist with the name
"JIDE FOLARIN" whether she has something she would like to say something in her mind She said that he was too sweet on bed and that she doesn;t wanna reveal this but it was bothering her cos she don't have the plans of leaving him but he chose to for the

READ THE FULL NEWS AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @DAVIDOTOKINEWS: http://www.davidotokiblog.com/2017/11/i-keep-freeze-in-my-heart-beacause-he.html

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of Cameroonian Woman Arriving In The U.S Goes Viral / Kim Kardashian Stuns In Racy New Violet Grey Photo Shoot / Mark Angel Comedy; Meet Mark Angel's Lookalike, Evans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.