Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,160 members, 7,903,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

The Konga Black Friday Yakata Sales 2017 Has Started. Dont Be Caught Napping - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Konga Black Friday Yakata Sales 2017 Has Started. Dont Be Caught Napping (499 Views)

Independence Yakata Promo - 250k Only / SOLD....Valentine Sales: 2017 40 Inches Samsung 4K UHD HDR Smart Tv For Sale / SOLD...Valentine Sales: 2017 49 Inches Sony Bravia 4k Uhd Hdr10 Android Smart Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Konga Black Friday Yakata Sales 2017 Has Started. Dont Be Caught Napping by sainttobs(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
So, you’ve been saving all year because of Konga black Friday 2017? This is a very good oppurtunity for you to get all you want at very good discounts.

The event, Dubbed as the YAKATA. This is a time where Konga products are sold for a ridiculous cheap price online.
Some flash sales even see some customers grab juicy deals of up to 90% discount. I’d assume that’s like giving nothing to get something big.
For the sharp guys here, I know you guys will be out to get the best konga black Friday sales.

Why the Yakata is Real – You should believe it

Here are some comments from users:

One customer gave left a comment on Konga’s blog:

He didn’t believe the blackfriday was real till he bought the PS4 at almost half the price on flash sale.

Another customer said that he bought some clothes only to sell them for x2 the price. Knowing sooner, he would have bought some more.

One of the amazing review I’ve seen was from a customer, he said he bought a deep freezer that has been on top of his list for a while. But couldn’t purchase it because of the price. The black Friday gave a 40% discount on flash sale and he finally purchased his dream deep freezer.

KONGA BLACK FRIDAY DATE & OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

Konga’s black Friday is set to hold on the 6th – 10th November.

Why should you care?

Cause you can eat your cake and still have it. Just imagine a smartphone like the Tecno Camon CX going for half its price.

The black Friday deals will products on Konga slashed half of their normal price. Products like Deep Freezers, Computers, washing machines, phones, Tablets and much more.

Some Tips to use and win big this Konga Black Friday Yakata Sales 2017:

Create a list of things you’d like some purchase. Start with the most important items to the least important ones.

Save up some cash specifically for the event.

Get a good internet connection. You’ll hate yourself if you miss flash sale deals.

Don’t get excited and buy things you don’t need. You might end up selling the things you need to keep the things you don’t need.

I know the last tip might be a little off point but it will help you in keeping leash on your spending. Only buy things you need or you’d eventually be on the losing end.

Finally, Konga black Friday is real. It has started today and is going to continue throughout this week.Start Shopping For The Konga Black friday Yakata Sales 2017 Now

Source: http://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2017/11/konga-black-friday.html

(1) (Reply)

Authentic Samsung Note 4 Battery Needed / Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB With Faulty Screen / Macbook Pro Core I5 500gb 8gb Ram For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.