Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,886,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos (67818 Views)

Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) / Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
Did the surgeon added more fat to her body

These babe don't know that men generally prefer natural beauty to artificial beauty
False. if na true you talk Kim kardashian wouldn't have as much male followers Aa she has now

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
FaniDan:
The hair style changed

DAT IS D ONLY CHANGE I CN C

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by solablings(f): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:

These babe don't know that men generally prefer natural beauty to artificial beauty

But boys prefer other things!
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by contigiency(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
So now the number of your customers will now increase.
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Tecno66: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
CampuChan:
Make I no lie, I didn't notice any great improvement.
http://blog.antvt.com/2017/11/06/lady-who-got-plastic-sugery-shows-off-her-before-and-and-after-body-and-people-arent-impressed/
Go all this extent because of men! Are you a harlot?
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by samsam2019: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
You didn't notice the difference because the surgery was done on her brain.
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by gfreymom302: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Old meat in fresh soup....imagine the taste.
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Cyrilpac(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fake ass everywhere
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Skmoda360(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
quiverfull:
The foolish ones have been born.
some are still in the womb......some they are planing to make them over....... sad sad sad sad sad
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Skmoda360(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
i prefer her before to the after.........low self esteem bitch undecided undecided
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by missbestie: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Haba! No be all be fake bitches na, if u see me then u go confirm, I'm the realist chick ever
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
what kinda creature is this? shocked
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by tonididdy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:

pfff....if she nor tell you, you for know?
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by deaconbiggy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please what type of pant is she wearing

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Caseless: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tbillz:
Something I dont Understand in the b'Utt and Bo*bs surgery, will it be inflated like tyre? Whats the normal gauge?
The lad above me said 'men prefers natural" natural or normal can be boring at times. Some men wants Natural for home Use only but Artificial for club or hotel Use only.
brilliant! Your head dey.

Most of these surgery-modified ladies end up going into por'n to use what they've built for business since men won't stick around them for too long.
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
She was okay just the way she was before.
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Martin0(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gluhbirne:
She was okay just the way she was before.

Did u know her personally
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Augustap(f): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
She looked super hot b4 d surgery stole her hotness. I don't know why some people like overload. Mtchew

Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Martin0:

Did u know her personally
Hi Martin. Nope. I'm an objective observer.
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by Martin0(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Hi Martin. Nope. I'm an obejective observer.
Oh I see observe wellgringrin Can I also be part of the observing crewgrin
Re: A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos by scoundrel(f): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
So, I’m looking through her recent pictures and she got fat. I thought doctors normally advice them to keep fit so the changes stay longer. It seems she went under the knife from being too lazy to try the exercise route.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashion Thread For Men: Share Fashion & Grooming Tips! / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.