Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? (1528 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blogging hard
Re: I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? by pointblank247(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omachi006:
Friends, I need your advice. I got out of an abusive relationship 2 years ago and since then I've been afraid of men. I can talk and smile with them but anytime they ask me out, I freeze. I get scared thinking that they'll treat me the way my boyfriend did.

What should I do? Is something wrong with me

here: http://www.helloaf.com/
First is that you should not blame your self too much, second is that you should know that its not all men that abuse women. you need to study men, that is tje first thing. you should also know that if you must survive in any relationship with a man your, the antennas of your sixth sense must be hyper sensitive in the first one month of the chasing and toasting period. if you are smart and alert enough you will get all the clue you need as per how his mind works and what he will do to you in the ralationship. the main problem now with girls of today is that they dont allow the man to come out fully from his shell before throwing their body at him. at that stage he already know that you are not enough for keeps. i usualy do not tell ladies how long they should wait before allowing their new boyfriend to get intimate with them, i usualy advise that you should not allow a guy to have sex with you until you have learnt every thing you need to know about him, including how his mind works. it may take just weeks and may take years.
Just in case no body told you, most guys are deeper than pacific ocean. i just hope i helped you, but if you need more info on it just let me know,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaksbullet Is Which Yall A Merry Chrismas / 12 Kinds Of People You Should Avoid Getting Married To In 2018 / “Many Girls Can’t Afford Their Recent Lifestyle If Their Legs Was Closed”- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.