Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,388 members, 7,978,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:24 PM

I'm Flirty, I Walk Up To Any Man And Ask For S*x - Nollywood Actress Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Flirty, I Walk Up To Any Man And Ask For S*x - Nollywood Actress Reveals (765 Views)

"You Know I Walk The Talk" - Toke Makinwa Steps Out In White (photo) / Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me / I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Flirty, I Walk Up To Any Man And Ask For S*x - Nollywood Actress Reveals by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
A fast-rising Nollywood actress has opened up in a no-holds-barred interview about romance, relationship, heartbreaks and s*xual life.

Nollywood actress, Omalicha Elom has declared that she’s single and flirting not ready for marriage unlike some of her colleagues who are knee on settling down with their partners

Speaking about her love life in a new interview with Nollywood Inside, the actress who’s been in the movie industry since 2011, said:

"I have never experienced heartbreak. In fact, I don’t even know what it is like, because I have only dated two guys in my life. I was the one that dumped them. I broke their hearts instead. The last one even threatened to pour acid on me, because he couldn’t deal with the heartbreak. Right now, I’m single and flirting. I need to make lots of money.”

On how she quenches her sexual urge, she replied saying: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/11/im-flirty-i-walk-up-to-any-man-and-ask.html?m=0

Re: I'm Flirty, I Walk Up To Any Man And Ask For S*x - Nollywood Actress Reveals by shortiespro: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Did one ya sh don scatter ooo .. chai ... what a LovePeddler!!.
Re: I'm Flirty, I Walk Up To Any Man And Ask For S*x - Nollywood Actress Reveals by ramdris(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Some Dude will end up like dis Guy below while waiting for her to approach them...

Re: I'm Flirty, I Walk Up To Any Man And Ask For S*x - Nollywood Actress Reveals by Mexzy4sho(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Look at this one... .... ..

Re: I'm Flirty, I Walk Up To Any Man And Ask For S*x - Nollywood Actress Reveals by wordbank(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
U again?

Re: I'm Flirty, I Walk Up To Any Man And Ask For S*x - Nollywood Actress Reveals by Adedaniel211(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
ur hole ur problem..

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Edun Known As Eja Nla Was Blasted By Fans On Instgm For Snatching Colleague / Video: Fan With Gigantic Breasts Takes Off Her Bra And Throws It To Drake On Sta / My Father Gave Me A Condom At The Age Of 16 – CDQ Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.