Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,735 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) (18053 Views)

Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by austonclint(m): 12:06am On Nov 07, 2017
Robert Mugabe has fired his powerful vice-president, clearing the way for his wife, Grace, to succeed him as leader of Zimbabwe.

The information minister, Simon Khaya Moyo, told reporters at a press conference in Harare on Monday that Emmerson Mnangagwa had been removed from his post.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkTkwzrzwrQ

Tensions are rising in Zimbabwe amid a deteriorating economy and a vicious struggle to succeed Mugabe, who is 93 and visibly ailing after 37 years in power. The sacking of Mnangagwa appears to settle that contest in favour of Mugabe’s wife, who is 52.

The first lady is far from a popular figure in Zimbabwe. Her image has suffered after an alleged assault on a model she found in the company of her sons in a luxury apartment in Johannesburg, South Africa.

source:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/06/zimbabwe-robert-mugabe-vice-president-emmerson-mnangagwa-grace-mugabe

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by GameGod(m): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Following.
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Vizboy1: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2017
People might have a private jet, private number,
private enterprise,
private what so ever,
but atleast i'm proud to own a private part, and thats a reason to thank God too.
My case is different

30 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Mc23(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Edopesin: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2017
their government na family business
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by policy12: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Family business.. African

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Bizzysmitty(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Seequadry(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Mugabe my man....

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by iamnlia(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Power drunk.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Arry110(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Very nonsense country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by SoftDealz: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
sad
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by emeijeh(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
This stupid old F00l wants to die in power.

#Cursedzimbabwe

3 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Freddonance(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Power
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by archsaintspirit(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Hmmmm....
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Only in Africa
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by nedu2000(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
...and when she becomes president,feminists will say she is an examplery woman

9 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Ronnicute(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
This is regrettably lugubrious!
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Zimbabweans right now be like......

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by maxiuc(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

cheesy Zimbabwean aren't Wise enough
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Rik500k(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2017
whats with Africans and dictatorship.
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by donklef(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Why only in African ?
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by loomer: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2017
This man mumu sha.

Wey him for put the vp there as a loyal puppy
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by tiswell(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Robert mugabe the ''proverbial'' man...in this case i thank God am a Nigerian.smiley

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by bullbull: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2017

This apply to osinbajo. Buhari is expected to sack osinbajo. Because osinbajo is not a Yoruba person.. biafra where he comes from. Voted for military government.. why would Mr Buhari keep osinbajo as vice president..

Osinbajo is not a Yoruba name..

The people from biafra can not run for the president of the federal republic

Balewa was killed by the colony of Nigeria in 1966.. osinbajo is from the colony of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1mayOG3WsQ

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by drizslim(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Played Fifa 17 For The First Time Today && Scored My First Free Kick..
I'd like to thank my mummy, my daddy for this great Opportunity , I'd Also Like To Greet My Teacher Who Said I Would Never Mount To Anything Great, Lastly , Shoutout to My Ex For Not Believing In Me .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by Eboski(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Very bad,something like this can't happen in Nigeria where I come from.
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by lagdmark(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2017
austonclint:
Robert Mugabe has fired his powerful vice-president, clearing the way for his wife, Grace, to succeed him as leader of Zimbabwe.

The information minister, Simon Khaya Moyo, told reporters at a press conference in Harare on Monday that Emmerson Mnangagwa had been removed from his post.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkTkwzrzwrQ

Tensions are rising in Zimbabwe amid a deteriorating economy and a vicious struggle to succeed Mugabe, who is 93 and visibly ailing after 37 years in power. The sacking of Mnangagwa appears to settle that contest in favour of Mugabe’s wife, who is 52.

The first lady is far from a popular figure in Zimbabwe. Her image has suffered after an alleged assault on a model she found in the company of her sons in a luxury apartment in Johannesburg, South Africa.

source:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/06/zimbabwe-robert-mugabe-vice-president-emmerson-mnangagwa-grace-mugabe

Useless country with useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by trustibk(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2017
cry. .

I weep for Africa.
when are we going to move forward

in other news I buy
itunes and amazon gift cards.
check my signature and profile for how to contact me,a trial will convince you.
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by drizzymadbet(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Robert Mugabe Sacks Emmerson Mnangagwa To Clear Path To Power For Wife (Video) by YeyeGirl(f): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2017
undecided
Ronnicute:
lipsrsealed
Ronnicute:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? / Three Sailors Dead After Houthis Strike Ship In Gulf Of Aden, US Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.