Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,292 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) (964 Views)

Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) / Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 12:44am On Nov 07, 2017
A 53-year-old dad Wendell Melton shot and killed his 14-year-old son Giovanni over his sexual orientation.

"Giovanni was abused physically and mentally and spiritually for many, many years," said Sonja Jones, Giovanni's former foster mom. Over the phone, Jones spoke of the teen she loved as one of her own. .

Jones says she was told by another family member that part of the argument that led to the deadly shooting was over Giovanni's sexual orientation. Jones says Wendell Melton had problems with it. .

"He hated the fact that his son was gay," said Jones. "I'm sure that inside of his mind, he would rather have a dead son than a gay son." Court records show Wendell Melton worked for United Airlines. He once was a pilot. .

Jones says Wendell threatened his son before. "I'm hearing his dad had caught him with his boyfriend before and pulled out a gun on him," said Jones. Giovanni was a student at Coronado High School.

Jones says a beautiful life was taken away because of ignorance. "I hope they throw the book at him. I hope he never sees the light of day," said Jones. "I hope every day when he looks in the mirror, he sees his son's face."

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/dad-kills-his-14-yr-old-son-because-hes.html

1 Share

Re: Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 12:45am On Nov 07, 2017
That's bad of the dad! Every sinner has a future, now that he killed the poor boy he'll have to face the law, at the end he'll loose his freedom or even his life! That's so unfair, justice must be served!
Re: Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 12:46am On Nov 07, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi
Re: Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) by Lordspicy(m): 1:08am On Nov 07, 2017
activistjohnny:
"I'm sure that inside of his mind, he would rather have a dead son than a gay son."
me too

3 Likes

Re: Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) by Alwaysking: 1:09am On Nov 07, 2017
Maybe the dad thought he isn't the real father of the boy
Re: Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) by Lordspicy(m): 1:11am On Nov 07, 2017
But i don't understand how people can say they have feelings for their fellow man
Re: Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) by aysnoopy(m): 1:19am On Nov 07, 2017
why do u av to kill? its against Gods commandment.

but why will a sane being be in a relationship with his fellow men. that is craziness of the highest order..

just imagine someone drilling me. I wan kill myself abi which enjoyment am I gonna see dere when dere are females with nice body

I don't even know what to say again maybe someone below me will have someone more good to say
Re: Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) by Lordspicy(m): 1:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Laff wan finish me,even if na u dey do the drilling how u wan take use ur rod dy chuck for person nyash,dy collect shit join
Re: Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) by Me77: 4:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Mr. Wendell Melton, is just doing what any responsible father would do in such a precarious situation like having a dangerously demented son.
the father's live is at danger here, Mr. Wendell has to do everything possible to defend his dear life.
#Free_Mr._Wendell angry
Re: Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) by Me77: 4:13am On Nov 07, 2017
Lordspicy:

me too
recent report shows that homosexuality people have higher tendency of suicide rate and mass shootings in America, they usually don't like to die alone. oftentimes, their parents are the first victims.
the father just do a good job in averting a disaster in the nearest future.
Re: Dad Kills His 14-yr-old Son Because He's Gay (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lordspicy:

me too
really. don't be serious ooo.

(1) (Reply)

#justiceforfaria: Identity Theft And Fraudulent Promo By Pears Nigeria / Gabon-Based Nigerian Stabbed To Death By His Younger Brother In Anambra (graphic / We Are Coming, Keep Our Money – Robbers Tell Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.