Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos (89797 Views)

2020 Miss Uganda Goes Completely N.a.k.e.d; Shocking Photos/video Drops / [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong / Sex Scandal: School Teacher Leaks Sex Tape Of Student, See Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
edimolu2:

Na that jealousy go kill am, on the way back to his slum i hope he catches a stray bullet undecided

You just disseminated into few words the entirety of my mind! You said well, such arrogance and envy he possesses, lets leave him to wallow in his failed cause....he is time wasting grin

See you around fam! cheesy
Exactly bro!

Have a wonderful day. smiley

1 Like

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Saaruman(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Any man wey do mistake marry this one, well, RIP in advance. grin
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by marisdgreat(f): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu this one go fit u ooh
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
marisdgreat:
lefulefu this one go fit u ooh
this one na man nacheesy.iyam not gaycheesy.
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by aenero(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
u r a very artist but with your mind
Queenlovely:
My son is always buying the latest body building magazines but he has never lifted a weight in his entire life.

I wonder if it is reading or action that gives muscle. I talked to him about it and he changed

Now he looks like Batista in WWE. He suddenly wanted to become a bouncer to a Russian oligarch but I warned him

My advice is This: With Big muscles comes big responsibility. Don't just develop your body, develop your mind too
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by aenero(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
aenero:
u r a very good artist but with your mind
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by TheMortician: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lolzzz. And you'll find the bastard quoting himself and liking his own posts. grin grin grin

He measures his life value by e-brawls, yet he's a failure at the only thing he's good at. Nigga was creatively spent and had to recycle an epistle of rubbish VERBATIM! LMAO. grin grin grin Frustrated, hopeless bastard beaten down by life.

No, bro. That was an error. He's not post.mann. They're completely different people. But I know TWENTY of his numerous monikers.

The.Mortician
Fear.lez
Le.zz.lie
lez.z.jnr
l.ezz.njr
Dark.Troll
le.zz
Time.le.zz
Ultra.Leslie
TheBig.BadTroll
vernomous.le.zz
The.Dark night
The.EnQuierer
reci.prokal
Blood.on my hands
lez.z.TheRipper
The.Inkredible
Shr.oud
Nairaland.Heroes
Bad.Bradley

And to think that this is the worthless idiot that tries to vilify others for having alternates. grin grin grin

What a piece of shiit.

I'm good, bro. You?

Darkenedrebel, darkrebel69, Darkrebel, Sharon, nneka123,

Nairaland failed upcoming thief and fraudster, whose real name is known as Michael Gbadebo Aromolaran, the son of the famous dead thief in Osun state.

You're finding it hard to heal from the vicious death I handed you repeatedly.

You have lost your humanity a long time ago when you claimed you were a mullato just to get attention from little girls in Nairaland claiming your mother was from Kiev when you were hiding in a brown roof one room apartment with no Government markings withyour 6 other siblings

You're the same dwarf imp driven from rap section for consistently stealing rap lines from Facebook to cheat your opponents..

As if that wasn't enough, you ran to Romance section for refuge only to be enmeshed with snitching, back biting and begging lalas247, Nubian and Cherice for money claiming your step dad was too hard on you..

You ran to family section and started stalking married women in their 30s and 40s and you claim to be 19 years old..

The curse that took your father to his early grave has started manifesting in you

Same imbecilé who claimed he was studying masters abroad only to be caught pants down on Twitter soliciting and pleading for his withheld jamb results.

Hahahaha! Just look at the tales of a sad, struggling and stagnant life.

Michael Gbadebo Oromolaran, with all the opportunities an online platform like Nairaland offers, you were still exposed for inheriting every single thieving molecular cell of your unrepentant kleptomaniac father..

Like father like son, none is destined to end well or live long.

4 Likes

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheMortician:

[s]Darkenedrebel, darkrebel69, Darkrebel, Sharon, nneka123,

Nairaland failed upcoming thief and fraudster, whose real name is known as Michael Gbadebo Aromolaran, the son of the famous dead thief in Osun state.

You have lost your humanity a long time ago when you claimed you were a mullato just to get attention from little girls in Nairaland claiming your mother was from Kiev when you were hiding in a brown roof one room apartment with no Government markings withyour 6 other siblings

You're the same dwarf imp driven from rap section for consistently stealing rap lines from Facebook to cheat your opponents..

As if that wasn't enough, you ran to Romance section for refuge only to be enmeshed with snitching, back biting and begging lalas247, Nubian and Cherice for money claiming your step dad was too hard on you..

You ran to family section and started stalking married women in their 30s and 40s and you claim to be 19 years old..

The curse that took your father to his early grave has started manifesting in you

Same imbecilé who claimed he was studying masters abroad only to be caught pants down on Twitter soliciting and pleading for his withheld jamb results.

Michael Gbadebo Oromolaran, with all the opportunities an online platform like Nairaland offers, you were still exposed for inheriting every single thieving molecular cell of your unrepentant kleptomaniac father..

Like father like son, none is destined to end well or live long.[/s]
Same old shiii. grin

Edimolu2, the miserable bastard has come out of his cocoon. Come and feed your fish his bald head for dinner. grin
Tozara
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
will the real Vladimir Putin please stand up? any guy got balls?mehn this is another level...who's mating her,i wonder?
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Very beautiful and sexy kiss
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheMortician:

Darkenedrebel, darkrebel69, Darkrebel, Sharon, nneka123,

Like father like son, none is destined to end well or live long.
Na wa oh!. For one person?. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by TheMortician: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Same old shiii. grin

Edimolu2, the miserable bastard has come out of his cocoon. Come and feed your fish his bald head for dinner. grin
And the imbecilic fool is calling out himself.

What same old shiit? Is your own history too painful for you to see in print ?

The poor sod wants people to believe this is just a diss.

Boy I'm done dissing you, I'm just replaying the darkest part of your life exposed as a fraud, a failed rapper who couldn't even afford studio time.

A poverty stricken imp who bought a Tecno phone and announced it on Nairaland.

Nairaland was the only place of escapism to hide away from the horror movie that has become your life, but like your father kleptomania would never leave you alone.

Michael Alomolaran Gbadebo, what does it take you to understand that mother nature never equipped you with the brain power of the average male?

Your reputation here is as dishonourable as that of your father in Osun state..

Don't worry, when I'm free , you will witness real haunting.

I will leave you so numb like your father's corpse

1 Like

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by TheMortician: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Benita27:
Na wa oh!. For one person?. cheesy grin

I'm not making up stories, this isn't a diss.

Real name is Michael Gbadebo Oromolaran who JAMB and unilag condemned to read fine arts because his brain powers couldn't lift the weight of mathematics..

So he ran to Nairaland as a unilag traunt using Google to type his posts just to overcompensate for his lack of academic achievements in the real world.

This is same dude who claimed he's 19 years and doing his master's program in Chicago, when we calculated the age he claimed to be in unilag , we discovered he entered university at age 13!

He quickly called the mods to delete the thread.... Postmânn still have screenshots of that thread

His Twitter account, he follows dictionary.com, medical dictionary and the Patrick, the former Edo state senator known for his abuse of the English language...

He follows these websites and the senator to speak and bamboos folks with English like a mad man who found an open dictionary in an open dumpster..

I'm not dissing this dude.

I have proof, so let's wait until he replies.
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheMortician:
[s]And the imbecilic fool is calling out himself.

What same old shiit? Is your own history too painful for you to see in print ?

The poor sod wants people to believe this is just a diss.

Boy I'm done dissing you, I'm just replaying the darkest part of your life exposed as a fraud, a failed rapper who couldn't even afford studio time.

A poverty stricken imp who bought a Tecno phone and announced it on Nairaland.

Nairaland was the only place of escapism to hide away from the horror movie that has become your life, but like your father kleptomania would never leave you alone.

Michael Alomolaran Gbadebo, what does it take you to understand that mother nature never equipped you with the brain power of the average male?

Your reputation here is as dishonourable as that of your father in Osun state..

Don't worry, when I'm free , you will witness real haunting.

I will leave you so numb like your father's course.[/s]
grin grin grin

All these epistle for someone that you say is worthless---without the slightest sign of connection with reality. I already told you your bald head has allowed the sun the chance to make your brain melt at a faster rate.

A bald-headed penurious bastard on which nature hangs the rags of misfortune. You come to nairaland looking for your lost destiny in the pussy of teenage girls. May a calamitious kiss of death be the end of your worthless existence. grin
Tozara
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by TheMortician: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
grin grin grin

All these epistle for someone that you say is worthless---without the slightest sign of connection with reality. I already told you your bald head has allowed the sun the chance to make your brain melt at a faster rate.

A bald-headed penurious bastard on which nature hangs the rags of misfortune. You come to nairaland looking for your lost destiny in the pussy of teenage girls. May a calamitious kiss of death be the end of your worthless existence. grin

Nairaland's fugitive, see as you dey churn out imaginative rubbish grin grin grin while I'm dolling out your facts.

Oya keep dissing, I'm all about your reality, what many Nairalanders know already.

A 4 feet diminutive thief who hides in one smelly room stalking older women like mindfulnes, freecoco , Nubian, lala and coccamdy exploiting thier boredom just to be rewarded with 5 euros.

Now, anyone can local search these monikers against his Darkrebel69 and Darkenedrebel accounts for confirmation.

Now this dude says he's only 19 , sometimes he says he's 23, but so what's a lad of that age doing with way older married women stalking and following them with PM and fighting any male moniker who comes around...

This dude is a born gigolo but then that's more honourable than his father who was a career thief stealing the funds of Osun state but died and was burried like a peasant vagabond...

1 Like

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheMortician:

[s]Nairaland's fugitive, see as you dey churn out imaginative rubbish grin grin grin while I'm dolling out your facts.

Oya keep dissing, I'm all about your reality, what many Nairalanders know already.

A 4 feet diminutive thief who hides in one smelly room stalking older women like mindfulnes, freecoco , Nubian, lala and coccamdy exploiting thier boredom just to be rewarded with 5 euros.

Now, anyone can local search these monikers against his Darkrebel69 and Darkenedrebel accounts for confirmation.

Now this dude says he's only 19 , sometimes he says he's 23, but so what's a lad of that age doing with way older married women stalking and following them with PM and fighting any male moniker who comes around...

This dude is a born gigolo but then that's more honourable than his father who was a career thief stealing the funds of Osun state but died and was burried like a peasant vagabond...[/s]
OK, LEZZbian. grin grin grin
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by TheMortician: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
OK, LEZZbian. grin grin grin
Alright darkenedbaboon coolring me up when you have new materials.

Don't be surprised I might be the one to sort you out, my schedule is getting lighter.

Fake MC beaten by a female rookie raper in Nairaland grin grin grin

Born loser.

1 Like

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheMortician:
Alright darkenedbaboon coolring me up when you have new materials.

Don't be surprised I might be the one to sort you out, my schedule is getting lighter.

Fake MC beaten by a female rookie raper in Nairaland grin grin grin

Born loser.
Okei, grandpa. At least, you can now have time to rearrange your teeth. grin grin grin

You won't need to make a fool of yourself anymore. smiley
Tozara
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by TheMortician: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Okei, grandpa. At least, you can now have time to rearrange your teeth. grin grin grin

You won't need to make a fool of yourself anymore. smiley

Grandpa? grin grin cheesy cheesy, when I came into Lagos I opened a thread abd invited any Nairalander within the vicinity to come drink with me and on me, a lot came at my behest and they saw who was behind the moniker.

No frets.

No fake airs.

I have met Nairalanders in Lagos, Benin ,PH, Warri, Enugu, Abuja spanning 3 geopolitical zones.

You on the other hand is a Nairaland roach afraid of the sun, hiding behind the Shadows of your keyboard stalking girls online and leaking their chats when they refuse your weak sexual advances....

One of the reasons you lie being based abroad is because you don't want to confront any Nairalander beyond the safe walls of romanceland, family and rap sections.

When you ran out of MB, you're glued to movies like an imbecilé with neck problem.

Before you call me grandpa, realise alot of folks here have met me one one one.

And you have an old alternate created in 2007 known as Thekeeper.

How old were you when you created it? 12? grin grin grin grin

Just because you're 4 feet tall with a malnourished face doesn't make you a teenager.

Your biological clock isn't just moving because you've been dead a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by TheMortician: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ok, he's come in the guise of edimolu2, the chemist man who got pummeled so hard he started uploading his own pictures forgetting to censor the face of his friend. grin grin grin

Dude was so confused with the barrage of assault, he was defending his reputation.... Nairaland truly means alot to you idiot.

How's the chemist shop moving, Oga panadol...local swashbuckling frog face idiot grin
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by edimolu2: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
grin grin grin

Did i not tell you never to quote that mòron if he keeps recycling the same old story? Wounded horses are rather euthanized at best grin

I hate stuck-minds cheesy
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by smartpyzee(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Explorers:
Natalia now has set three world records for bench press and three for deadlift.

Natalia now trains for several hours every day and abides by a strict diet, adding protein powder to her food rather than spices or sauces.

Natalia now documents her progress on her Instagram account where her impressive selfies have earned her more than 194,000 followers.

The sportswoman admits that she has faced some criticism and hateful comments on her photos but has learned to ignore them.
this one na drugs jare
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Blackhawk01: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Don't you guys get tired? grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by edimolu2: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheMortician:
Ok, he's come in the guise of edimolu2, the chemist man who got pummeled so hard he started uploading his own pictures forgetting to censor the face of his friend. grin grin grin

Dude was so confused with the barrage of assault, he was defending his reputation.... Nairaland truly means alot to you idiot.

How's the chemist shop moving, Oga panadol...local swashbuckling frog face idiot grin

You know i love to bully you anyday anytime, a loser who couldn't take the heat and had to delete all my comments....

TheMortician
Fearlez
Lezzlie
lezzjnr
lezznjr
Darktroll
lezz
Timelezz
UltraLeslie
TheBigBadTroll
vernomouslezz
TheDarknight
TheEnQuirer
reciprokal
Bloodonmyhands
lezzTheRipper
TheInkredible
Shroud
Nairalandheroes
Badbradley
Postman
Burningblade
Timelord
Drivebykiller
Hammerothor
Wrathofhadez
Burningblade
MDCCCXXXIII
HellraiXer
Smokesandmirror
Timelord
Djailer

Yet this are your alts, shameless hyprocritic bastard

Yet he says nairaland means a lot to me, such irony!

Buhahahahhahhahhahahahhahahhahhahahahahha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by edimolu2: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Rola like you aint enjoying it... grin grin
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheMortician:

Grandpa? grin grin cheesy cheesy, when I came into Lagos I opened a thread abd invited any Nairalander within the vicinity to come drink with me and on me, a lot came at my behest and they saw who was behind the moniker.

No frets.

No fake airs.

I have met Nairalanders in Lagos, Benin ,PH, Warri, Enugu, Abuja spanning 3 geopolitical zones.

You on the other hand is a Nairaland roach afraid of the sun, hiding behind the Shadows of your keyboard stalking girls online and leaking their chats when they refuse your weak sexual advances....

One of the reasons you lie being based abroad is because you don't want to confront any Nairalander beyond the safe walls of romanceland, family and rap sections.

When you ran out of MB, you're glued to movies like an imbecilé with neck problem.

Before you call me grandpa, realise alot of folks here have met me one one one.

And you have an old alternate created in 2007 known as Thekeeper.

How old were you when you created it? 12? grin grin grin grin

Just because you're 4 feet tall with a malnourished face doesn't make you a teenager.

Your biological clock isn't just moving because you've been dead a long time ago.

Lol. You still came back to type all these stories that don't even concern me. The way you enjoy these pointless banters is incontrovertible proof that you're mad. You have no sense at all. grin

You don't need to explain yourself to me. You can put all that effort into a productive psychotherapy to make yourself mentally stable. undecided

You're wasting away your time and your life, making a fool of yourself. I pity you. grin
Tozara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by TheMortician: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Intelligent posts died in 2015/early 2016.

Fact-trolling is all there is for now. grin

And never forget Trolling is a mental chess...you study your opponent's psychology and know when he's struggling mentally and emotionally.

So when I hit edimolu hard yesterday, he posted his pics screening out the face of the baby and lady standing with him.

Then I tuned up the screw when I told him his face looked like his mother's pussy gapping like the exit wound inflicted by a pump action rifle,

His reaction to this was to upload same picture he took with the girl but forgot to screen out the face grin grin grin Too much head punch induced temporal amnesia and confusion. grin grin grin

That was all I needed to know I was upping his blood circulation to near lethal rates grin grin grin

He called me bald head and grandpa, you Blackhawk01 have my picture currently in my WhatsApp...

But which idiot will make me upload my photo just to prove what ?

That's so fücking desperate 2015 in Nairaland.

Dude hasn't known he's dealing with a hollow demon who's unfeeling grin
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by MissRaine69(f): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Steroid use is rife in Russia...:
She is now the proud owner of a d1ck
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
edimolu2:

Did i not tell you never to quote that mòron if he keeps recycling the same old story? Wounded horses are rather euthanized at best grin

I hate stuck-minds cheesy

Lol. His matter tire me o. He says I'm you. He says I'm DarkRebel. He says I'm TheKeeper [dafuq is that?]. I wonder who he's going to call me next. grin

The old heap of bullocks have been seen so many times they're now drab and stale. Long epistles of rubbish with no meaningful thing to say. grin

Let him keep them coming so we can have a laugh. He'll soon start accusing the ladies too of being darkenedbaboon. grin
Tozara
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Martin0(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
MissRaine69:
Steroid use is rife in Russia...: She is now the proud owner of a d1ck

Hahahahaha missRaine69 na wa for u ooo
Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by TheMortician: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. You still came back to type all these stories that don't even concern me. The way you enjoy these pointless banters is incontrovertible proof that you're mad. You have no sense at all. grin

You don't need to explain yourself to me. You can put all that effort into a productive psychotherapy to make yourself mentally stable. undecided

You're wasting away your time and your life, making a fool of yourself. I pity you. grin

But you keep reacting to this rubbish because each post stings you hard nullifying your weak attempts at smearing me.

Why do you always fight with girls you have as friends offline?

Ladyboss
Créámish
Nubian
Bumbae
Cheryis
And all of them said same story, you have been begging money offline and when refused you come online to rant and diss them.

It's shocking to notice all the women you follow with your darkrebel69 account are all elderly and married.

Another redundancy of humanity. So when you failed JAMB, failed in your social life of even having a girlfriend, nairaland has become your insurance at remedying your worthless life.

No wonder you opened a thread for nneka123 thinking he was a she. And you get so desperate you openly blackmail girls who saw you for what you are; a desperate, insecure diminutive, skeletonised Bedlamite with a black heart.

You don't have a filter between your brain and your penis.

It's like your ancestors have a pending grudge with Mr. Disgrace cheesy

Dude just won't leave you alone like the harmattan breeze never leaves roadside dirt alone.

It just keeps on taunting you and making sure you add more more spade of sand on the grave of Gbadebo Oromolaran cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheMortician:

But you keep reacting to this rubbish because each post stings you hard nullifying your weak attempts at smearing me.

Why do you always fight with girls you have as friends offline?

Ladyboss
Créámish
Nubian
Bumbae
Cheryis
And all of them said same story, you have been begging money offline and when refused you come online to rant and diss them.

It's shocking to notice all the women you follow with your darkrebel69 account are all elderly and married.

Another redundancy of humanity. So when you failed JAMB, failed in your social life of even having a girlfriend, nairaland has become your insurance at remedying your worthless life.

No wonder you opened a thread for nneka123 thinking he was a she. And you get so desperate you openly blackmail girls who saw you for what you are; a desperate, insecure diminutive, skeletonised Bedlamite with a black heart.

You don't have a filter between your brain and your penis.

It's like your ancestors have a pending grudge with Mr. Disgrace cheesy

Dude just won't leave you alone like the harmattan breeze never leaves roadside dirt alone.

It just keeps on taunting you and making sure you add more more spade of sand on the grave of Gbadebo Oromolaran cheesy
OK. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.