Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,517 members, 7,917,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:34 AM

How I Got Adsense Approval With A Health Blog With 5 Pasted Contents - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got Adsense Approval With A Health Blog With 5 Pasted Contents (741 Views)

Get Google Adsense Approval With These Tricks / How I Got Adsense Approval With 8 Posts In 18 Days And Adsense FAQ / Is It Possible To Get Adsense Approval With A Micro Niche Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Adsense Approval With A Health Blog With 5 Pasted Contents by TheArticleNG(m): 5:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Hello everyone, good morning to y’all. What am about to share seem impossible but truth be told it happens anyway.

We all know how it’s seem difficult to be approved in Google Adsense, recently I created a health blog just for the purpose of getting an approval message, I used free hosting and a .GA domain, this is not the first time am being approved using a free domain, I have done it before with a .TK domain.
After I created the blog using free hosting by byet.host, I installed WordPress on my site and I used NHMagazine free themes which can be found in the WP theme files.

HomeAdSense HelpHow I Got AdSense Approval With A Health Blog With 5 Pasted Contents
How I Got AdSense Approval With A Health Blog With 5 Pasted Contents
By Ifeanyi Onuegbu 6th November 2017 AdSense Help 2 Comments

Hello everyone, good morning to y’all. What am about to share seem impossible but truth be told it happens anyway.

We all know how it’s seem difficult to be approved in Google Adsense, recently I created a health blog just for the purpose of getting an approval message, I used free hosting and a .GA domain, this is not the first time am being approved using a free domain, I have done it before with a .TK domain.
After I created the blog using free hosting by byet.host, I installed WordPress on my site and I used NHMagazine free themes which can be found in the WP theme files.

I used the one coded for health niche blog and installed and activated it on the blog.

I created a new Google account and applied for AdSense.

The Most Interesting Part Is…

When you search on how to get approved by Google Adsense, you will always see different posts saying same thing like having a privacy, about us and the rest of them, well to be on a safe side… You still need to follow the guidelines but the case was indifferent in my health blog, after I copy and paste 5 different health articles from different blogs, I didn’t even edit any of them.

No about us, privacy pages and the rest of them, no navigation whatsoever just a plain blog with 5 plagarized contents. So after applying for AdSense, two weeks later I got this message.
[img]http://www.ifexxyblog.ga/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Screenshot_20171101-131122.png[/img]
Based on the fluctuations in Adsense recently I decided to confirmed if I was truly approved, I rushed to my dashboard and I saw this.
[img]http://www.ifexxyblog.ga/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Screenshot_20171101-130834.png[/img]
You can imagine the happiness I felt after defying all odds in getting my Adsense Account approved with out stress.

See more>> http://www.ifexxyblog.ga/i-got-adsense-approval-health-blog-5-pasted-contents/

Lalasticlala

Re: How I Got Adsense Approval With A Health Blog With 5 Pasted Contents by eezeribe(m): 6:07am On Nov 07, 2017
What an achievement...
Re: How I Got Adsense Approval With A Health Blog With 5 Pasted Contents by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 07, 2017
that's good, visit my signature
Re: How I Got Adsense Approval With A Health Blog With 5 Pasted Contents by Horlami3370: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2017
eezeribe:
What an achievement...
lol grin
Re: How I Got Adsense Approval With A Health Blog With 5 Pasted Contents by TheArticleNG(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Still available.

(1) (Reply)

The Facebook Post Trender Software / How Can I Build A Forum Similar To Nairaland? / Does Nairaland Banner Ads Actually Convert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.