Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

[free Tip] How To Get More Orders On Fiverr (1 Simple Trick I Use) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [free Tip] How To Get More Orders On Fiverr (1 Simple Trick I Use) (1684 Views)

This Is The Easy Trick I Use In Promoting Affiliate Links To USA Residents / FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[free Tip] How To Get More Orders On Fiverr (1 Simple Trick I Use) by 5nlock: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2017
Always Upload a photo when delivering your gig.

This gets added to your portfolio and makes the photo you to become part of the gig gallery.
(Time will fail me to go into the psychology of WHY IT WORKS but Just trust me, it works in getting clients) grin grin grin

Even if you do not offer a photo-ish gig, always UPLOAD PHOTOS.

Your photo must not be complex...
SEE BELOW for the simple photo i used for a gig i offered... i talked about the gig here https://www.nairaland.com/4161771/simple-fiverr-gig-give-16

I SIMPLY USED:
=============
1. Powerpoint
2. Snipping tool
*Every pc has these*

You can even use PICSart on android or www.canva.com ..just put a pic

*******************************************************************************************************************
In case you missed the gig i offered, and how i offered it, see https://www.nairaland.com/4161771/simple-fiverr-gig-give-16
If you need help earning on fiverr, email me hoorlahmiedhey@gmail.com

I WILL SHOW YOU THE GIGS I OFFER, AND THE TRICKS I USE...

(1) (Reply)

Workshop On Exceptional Employee Work Ethics For Business Profitability / How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! / Original Shea Butter (ori OYO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.