Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,559 members, 7,905,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of Life? (734 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / What Is The Meaning Of The Tree Of Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Life? by jahson56(m): 1:51am On Mar 20, 2010
Many at times i wonder nd ask myself wat is d meaning of life? i was not satisfied wit d answers i got from d books i red, until i red dis book THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE by RICK WARREN. D questions should b wat is d purpose of life nd not d meanin, u can't undastand d meanin if u don't d purpose 4 life.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by jagunlabi(m): 4:56am On Mar 20, 2010
So, what is the purpose of life according to Mr Warren?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2010
Gbam! Gud quesìonnè.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by kunletech: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2010
The purpose of we as a human being created on this earth is to demonstrate the power of God the Creator. That was the reason many resources extract from the ground are not in there finishing stage until human work on them.
Be U Born in the family of poor or rich, your have mission to accomplish on this planet earth. Without U not fulfilling your purpose U are effecting the earth negatively,
May be your are suppose to be Doctor to save the sick in your community but U went for Lawyer. That is why it is good we discover our self for we to be recover and make life meaningful.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by Maykelly(f): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=20pt]NO JESUS NO MEANING[/size]
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]YOU LIE. . . .![/size]
May kelly:

[size=20pt]NO JESUS NO MEANING[/size]
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by manmustwac(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2010
the question is biast in favour of christians the question should really be what is the purpose of life.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]You're right friend. . . .Christians have started flowing in here to give wrong respond , i keep my post for now , in few days i will have my say concerning this thread if i dont see any helpful and reasonable contribution. smiley[/size]
manmustwac:

the question is biast in favour of christians the question should really be what is the purpose of life.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by manmustwac(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2010
kunletech:

[color=#990000The purpose of we as a human being created on this earth is to demonstrate the power of God the Creator.][/color] That was the reason many resources extract from the ground are not in there finishing stage until human work on them.
Be U Born in the family of poor or rich, your have mission to accomplish on this planet earth. Without U not fulfilling your purpose U are effecting the earth negatively,
May be your are suppose to be Doctor to save the sick in your community but U went for Lawyer. That is why it is good we discover our self for we to be recover and make life meaningful.
As far as am concerned the purpose of life has nothing do with any God, but more to do with survival.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by jahson56(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2010
Many people spend their life's trying to be comfortable by getting lot of properties, why some spend their life's trying to create a lasting legacy, they want to be remembered when they re gone. Forgetting the purpose of life, what people fail to realize is that achievement are eventually surpassed, records re broken, reputations fade and tribute re forgotten. Living to create a earthly legacy is a short-sighted goal for life. A wise use of time is to build an eternal legacy, we were not created by God, for remembrance on earth, but we re here to care for one another. To touch the life of others, to give hope to the poor with our wealth,to love, trust God and to build a lasting relationship with God, and to also worship God and praise him,stay away from sin so u can have a lasting relationship with God, fear God . By so doing we re preparing for eternity. To prepare for eternity is the ultimate purpose for life,God created man to last forever, believe it or not heaven and hell is real.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by benodic: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
the purpose or meaning of life is simply to learn how to love all life without discrimination
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by ednut1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2010
No one know what this life is realy about. Me think its someone play thing of whose aim is to kill us wickedly. For all religious freaks ask ur self ,what was the purpose of infant( died at birth or b4 10) and accident victim(benin ore) and haith quake or iraqi bombs. The answer is quite simple -to die like chickens. I bet god was laughing at them
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life? by aletheia(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2010
The answer to the ultimate question about life, the universe and everything is. . .

[size=16pt]42[/size]

grin

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Signs Of A Born Again Christian? / 7,500 Online Shoppers Unknowingly Sold Their Souls / Zimbabwe Prime Minister In Synagogue To Seek Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.