Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One (5179 Views)

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Killed One Person In Enugu / Jos Nigeria: New Wave Of Violence Leaves 200 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by Kratos007(m): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2010
ibabalol:

@kratos007, don't come to NL if you feel like you are more intelligent and informed,
than every one else. you are nothing more than a well fed slave where ever you are.
you are one of the self righteous and sick bastards whose morals are here by day
but gone by night. Maybe you should put it in your half educated,
below standard mind that everyone if free to give their views without
personally attacking others. you attack me, i attack you back thats how idiots like
you starts war that they can not stand. retard, black slave. you and your friend should
stay off NL if you can not stand others opinion, and yes i hope your mother gets
hacked down wherever she is in nigeria before you get the real picture. NiGger
i call you that in NL language and many more languages.

i was never one to be too modest. my university degree says M.B.B.S. that's bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery. what does your own say to you? i do not have to be more intelligent than others on NL, in fact, i find i learn a lot of interesting things here. i'm very sure you have never seen a person die. i have. more times than i care for. if you had, you would place a far higher premium on human life and most certainly not joke around with talk of killings. that is assuming you had a brain in place of the sawdust you have in your head. call me a slave? you my friend are the slave, in your little mind, in your little box. try turning off the television and read boy. you might learn some manners along the way to becoming a passably half-decent human.
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by ibabalol: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2010
@kratos007 of all the issues being discuss 'spell check' is all you can address?
this strongly prove that you are way below my standard. so from this moment
on i promise to ignore you because right now, i am stooping too low by engaging
in a conversation with your like.
last education point from me to you and your kinds,
With all that has been coming from that country of yours, i think the 'Nigger' name calling
is what you should be least concerned about.
all those that died in jos would rather be called niggers than to be massacred by empty barrels like you.
A responsible set of people would be more upset that their citizens has become
auto immune to one another
corruption reign supreme in your land
disease hunger poverty and mismanagement
over 60% of university female students engage in one form of prostitution or another, (you might be one
of them as we speak)
it takes only a fool like you to compare pat utomi with obasanjo
you wouldn't know a good thing even if you are slapped in the face with it.
thats it am out.
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by ibabalol: 12:55am On Mar 21, 2010
[color=#000099]my university degree says M.B.B.S. that's bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery
i see you are not only retarded you are also a chronic liar, bachelor of medicine? from where? university of under the bridge?
LOL. i am so done with your silly ass
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by Kratos007(m): 1:29am On Mar 21, 2010
@ibabalol, stop with this your unhealthy man-crush. several people on NL know my true identity and know every word i speak is true. FYI, i am much more educated than you could possibly be and i like to think the lives i have saved will be put to better use. but dont take my word for it, i could arrange a private audience for you. whenever you come off your high horse and you are ever in nigeria, benin to be exact, take a trip to university of benin teaching hospital. ask around for the association of resident doctors secretariat. ask for kratos(not my real name, silly) and you will see me in the flesh. then i can take you to the accident and emergency ward where you can see firsthand for yourself suffering and death up close and personal. i assure you, you will have a rethink. anyways, i have spent more time than i like chatting with you. if you lacked the brains to sit for exams to study medicine, to go through the 6 rigorous years it takes, to read your ass off day in day out swotting anatomy, physio, bch, patholpgy and pharmacology, OandG, comm health paediatrics then finally, medicine, surgery and mental health, some of us had lots of it. and we do not appreciate being called that name-which-must-not-be-mentioned. we are black and bleeding proud of it. nuff said on this matter already. i normally do not engage in sophistry, but in your case i will gladly make an exception. ok, its time to get back to work, i'm on call grin grin grin. maybe we can resume our delightful little chat when i get back?
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by hardywaltz(m): 1:47am On Mar 21, 2010
I love NL, Internet warriors everywhere! Ibabalol you tried very hard but you are just a NIGGAR like us, perhaps in a correctional (Juvenile/mental) facility.
So my fellow Niggar go have a snack and a nap adults are playing ok!
@kratos007 could you please ignore him/her. I like u post.
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by ibabalol: 4:37am On Mar 21, 2010
parasites
disease vectors
terrorist nation, terrorist people
blackest devils on earth
internet fraudsters
Hippocrates
i can't even find enough words to describes you idiots
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by kpofkpof: 5:40am On Mar 21, 2010
Wonders will never end, this ibabalol guy don craze finish o. KOLOMENTAL!!!!! Na u and all your family people be NIGGERians. Yeye Man, Oloshi, Olori buruku, ese wogo wogo, eleyin oko, ewure, ewu aawusa, grin grin grin grin Big I.D.I.O.T

The bloodshed, civil unrest, HIV, malaria and every evil you wished on us Nigerians to help ''reduce global warming'' would definitely start and end in your household. You are jusr a MONKEY, infact monkey get sense pass you! Imbecilic goat!!!!

Seun pls ban this guy, because its wrong for us to sit down and watch one Mad man speak of us nigerians in a bad light.

krastos007, pls stop responding- remember that adage that says if " If you argue with a madman on the way, no one would be able to tell the difference between you two''
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by rhymz(m): 6:02am On Mar 21, 2010
This story reeks of lies. . Whoever concocted this rubbish is a terrible lier. . . How come shots that were aimed up ended up killing and induring ppl. . .nonsense story
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by TmeD0(m): 6:24am On Mar 21, 2010
ibabalol:

[color=#000099]my university degree says M.B.B.S. that's bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery

[/color]
[color=#770077]@ Kratos007, why waste your valuable time and energy responding to an oponu that can barely figure out how to use the quote feature, which by the way is the simplest feature on here.

rhymz:

This story reeks of lies. . Whoever concocted this rubbish is a terrible lier. . . How come shots that were aimed up ended up killing and induring ppl. . .nonsense story

i wondered too when i read the article. 
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by hollandis(f): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2010
bawomolo:

is all this necessary?
Yes o, a life for a life
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by magnumshie: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2010
Some trojan virus such as d bastard buffon ibalol from south africa are invading NL.please let him delete like MTEL network,He is not worthy a living soul.I think he s d only surviving member of an extinct family.Oloriburuku,omo abi shut down.
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by choppepe: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2010
I PRAY FOR ALL THE SOULS N CHILREN WHO VE DIED IN JOS N ITS ENVIRONS because OF THE CRISIS.I SRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THE MUSLIM FULANI R THE ONES BHIND THESE N THEY R THE ONE WITH D POLICE N ARMY UNIFORMS.FOR D FUTURE DNT LET TOO MANY HAUSA MEN GATHER IN ONE PLCE,THEY R DUMB SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL CLAIM LAND NOT BELONGING TO THEM.

NIGERIA STUDENTS PLS B CAUTIOUS,THE NIGERIA GOVT HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR ENEMIES.4GET ALL THOSE JINGLES ON RADIOS WHERE THEY SAY THE POLICE IS UR FRIEND.D POLICE HATES U N I.THEY R ANGRY N WANT TO KILL ALL OF US ESP THE JUNIOR ONES.BUT WHEN THEY BECOME SENIOR OFFICERS N START 'HAVING'MILLIONS OF NAIRA IN THIER ACCT THEY CHANGE N START GOING TO LAW SCHOOL OR APPEAR TV WITH BIG TUMMY N SMILES
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2010
Al dis hausa/fulani boys cum task force,i dnt think dey have thinking faculties,n if per chance dey av dey dnt make use of it.i rily wonder wot joy or fulfilment dey find in manslaughter n mass murder.eve wen dey come here 2 lagos dey behave like bush men (dat dey r).now dis tym its with student.av said it (not only me) dey no born dem wel make dem come try al dis nonesense 4 lagos.dey wil so torture dem 2 death.wot a pity some have brains but r nt capable of using it 2 develop dia land while oda countries in europe r makin strides.watch cnn n u'l know dat naija is stil livin lyk ppu in 192o's
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by honeric01(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2010
When are these people going to stop all these killings? before it was the illiterate Fulani and they claimed it was because they aren't educated, now it's the educated ones trying to look uneducated by wanting to put laws into their hands.

God, please intervene. sad sad
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by victorazy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
madman and rubbish? na oboki cham work
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by afrika(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hello guys,

if it where ur village that was on fire like that of jos, how would u feel,.
there is no need for the laughter but, on that story told,, that seems to be the students way of life,

but, come to think of it, dont we believe its high time they tell that governor to leave that sit and mind his business.
and another tin i am thinking and know its true is that, that fight would never stop. one woman, they saw reported that she was awake hidding in a secluded area as they killed her seven kids.

how do u want that to come to a halt. it was restart another time maybe in the next seven months or so.
but, the hausa fulani people should know that they are mostly from niger and are not true nigerians so, what the hell\,

is it because the hausa nigerians foolishly allowed free movement from their end and making us not know how many we are in nigeria and who is who again.
some of them are in power cos they speak hausa and knee and bow heads on ground.

its unfair. why not try and go to their country. u would come to see they dont and wouldnt regard u even if u worship thesame religion.
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by lexzybaba(m): 1:55am On Mar 22, 2010
what is happening in our nation nigeria
am tired of all these muslims or is it malas in jos
just take a look at this pictures killing christians
young & old,men & women in cold blood
believe me this is heartless of them see more on
http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by ozigizaga: 2:27am On Mar 22, 2010
Why una dey insult yourselves?. unity my people.
why Nigeria no get sense? why would they be killin students? the future of our country and tommorow.

Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by ibabalol: 3:52am On Mar 22, 2010
NIGGERians you see your lives, look at your children sliced up
your women burnt up
your brothers sliced up
your villages burnt up
the illiterate north rule over you live slaves
all your oil money moved from NIGGER delta to Abuja, Sokoto, Kaduna
and other muslims states
your men can't do nothing but dance to yahooze, and play soccer
which you suck at anyway
your women can't do better than dance makossa and open up their
legs and collect dicks in exchange for money.
your religious leaders, many of which i respect are doing a good job
most of the others are milking you all (enslaving)
from lagos to sokoto = complete filth and darkness
your utility companies = complete joke
even your university graduates are half illiterate
this has got to be the most backward nation on earth
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by ibabalol: 3:59am On Mar 22, 2010
ok, i have finished criticizing, but as much as i dislike whats going on
i still have agape love for you all, so solution is
you all should look for signs
I AM COMING!!!!!!!!!!
i am coming to change you all's fortune
to be the best ruler you all could ever imagine
to fix your country make you all productive
no more days of darkness.
to make your people more educated
to unite north and south
to provide lasting peace through out the land
JUST WATCH OUT!!!
Your days of AGONY ARE OVER!!!!!
now
Let me hear you say

IBABALOL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

WATCH OUT!!!!!!
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2010
@ibabalol i'm as angry n sick of nigeria as u r.whenever i watch news on cable i feel so sorry for nigeria.now america is passing health bill n we r here in nigeria doing a lotta backward stuffs dat wount help us.other countries r doing so well.even Ghana dats an african country has realised their mistake n are gradually picking d pieces of their lives.but if u must know nigerian politics r 4 riffrafs n not refined people.i cant spend my 4 years in a private university n masters in uni central oklahoma n say i'll waste my energy,mental n physical resources 2 improve nigeria.as far as i'm concerned nigeria n nigerian government dont give a s*#t bout me or their youth so i careless if nigeria crumbles like a pack of cards.its already a failed state n i'll rather improve d lives n work 4 d economy of other country that cares bout my future.After school i have a job,a good n fullfilling one at dat.wot more could i ask 4.if i were 2 be a graduate in nigeria i prolly will be walking d streets of lagos looking 4 a job or out of desperation resort 2 crime or demeaning jobs (dat some naija gradutes engage in anywayz).u had beta stop exchanging words with half baked graduates.even a corper cant write a simple sentence in english .no wonder soludo said nigerian graduates are not employable.nigeria sucks.if i had d opportunity of choosing my country i'll definetly not choose nigeria.BAD LEADERSHIP-educationally,politically,economically etc shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by kehindebad(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2010
wetin concern students concern JTF now,
abi na the students be the soldiers now,
arent they suppossed to be in school reading or trying to be constructive

what if the dude wasnt a mad man, & actually had a bomb?
would the students be able to prevent detonation or prevent bloodshed?

Although students don't deserve being shot but, in the light of the situation of JOS,
i think Soldiers would meet any dissent with force & they wouldn't be to blame,

Students stay in the university!!!
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by otokx(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2010
Most students behave irrationally especially their student union executives.
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by nethacker(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2010
i am jst tired of that sanctuary nation called Nigeria undecided undecided
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by Edaniels1: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2010
ibabalol:

ok, i have finished criticizing, but as much as i dislike whats going on
i still have agape love for you all, so solution is
you all should look for signs
I AM COMING!!!!!!!!!!
i am coming to change you all's fortune
to be the best ruler you all could ever imagine
to fix your country make you all productive
no more days of darkness.
to make your people more educated
to unite north and south
to provide lasting peace through out the land
JUST WATCH OUT!!!
Your days of AGONY ARE OVER!!!!!
now
Let me hear you say

IBABALOL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

WATCH OUT!!!!!!

dunno y i chose 2 reply u, but i think sum1 should put u strait, u need both Medical and spiritual help, u silly,Devil-created assHole!! if u don't like Nigeria, Brav! dig a Hole and bury ur whole body in!!
Dnt sweat it, i won't argue wt a retard!
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by ladyju(f): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2010
[b]people pls don't just conclude from what you read here. I stays in jos. We suspect any unfamiliar face we see on the street. things are happening people, please don't blame the student. they are just scared. terrorist can disguise as a mad man. Believe me and don't say that those that got wounded deserve what they got cos they might just be innocent student on their way home
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by Fhemmmy: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
I wonder when all these will end.
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by Sagamite(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
More of the useless buffoons and animals.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/14514/referee-psychologically-damaged-after-assault.php

[size=18pt]Referee 'psychologically damaged' after assault[/size]

Referee Gabriel Adigwe and his assistants were violently assaulted by fans of Niger Tornadoes after their 0-0 home draw against Bayelsa United and the referee has told KickOffNigeria.com that he fears he has been 'psychologically damaged'.

According to Adigwe, the fans invaded the pitch after the game and set upon the officials, with no protection from the police.

"Immediately after the final whistle, fans rushed into the field and attacked us. There were policemen around but they were not effective. I was viciously punched a number of times on the back of my neck, close to my ears.

"I almost collapsed, but I was afraid that if I fell down, they would trample me. My hands are swollen from trying to cover my face from the blows.

"The AR2 was also punched twice in his back and stomach," Adigwe said.

When the police finally decided to intervene, it was only a feeble effort.

"After the police fired tear gas, they fled and started throwing stones at us. It met one person on the head. He was seriously bleeding; the blood gushed out of his head and poured on my shirt."

The officials finally found their way into the dressing room, but had to wait there for nearly another hour before they could leave the stadium.

"We waited for about 40 minutes in the dressing room before we left the stadium.

"The fans said they have to beat me up to teach me a lesson because I don't help them in their home games. They say that every time I come to their home games, they always play draw. I am seriously damaged psychologically and I don't know if I can do any match after this without the fear of being beaten again."

Over the past two seasons, Adigwe has handled three other Tornadoes home games. They drew 0-0 against Zamfara United and beat Warri Wolves 2-0 last season.

This season, they have drawn at home against Ranchers Bees with Adigwe at the centre before this weekend's result against Bayelsa United. 

The police should have shot at least 3 people on the pitch that were not authorised to be there. Waste of human skin, polluters of the planet.
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by Kave(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
dont mess with a soldier!!!
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by Kratos007(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2010
kulyie:

@ibabalol i'm as angry n sick of nigeria as u r.whenever i watch news on cable i feel so sorry for nigeria.now america is passing health bill n we r here in nigeria doing a lotta backward stuffs dat wount help us.other countries r doing so well.even Ghana dats an african country has realised their mistake n are gradually picking d pieces of their lives.but if u must know nigerian politics r 4 riffrafs n not refined people.i cant spend my 4 years in a private university n masters in uni central oklahoma n say i'll waste my energy,mental n physical resources 2 improve nigeria.as far as i'm concerned nigeria n nigerian government dont give a s*#t bout me or their youth so i careless if nigeria crumbles like a pack of cards.its already a failed state n i'll rather improve d lives n work 4 d economy of other country that cares bout my future.After school i have a job,a good n fullfilling one at dat.wot more could i ask 4.if i were 2 be a graduate in nigeria i prolly will be walking d streets of lagos looking 4 a job or out of desperation resort 2 crime or demeaning jobs (dat some naija gradutes engage in anywayz).u had beta stop exchanging words with half baked graduates.even a corper cant write a simple sentence in english .no wonder soludo said nigerian graduates are not employable.nigeria sucks.if i had d opportunity of choosing my country i'll definetly not choose nigeria.BAD LEADERSHIP-educationally,politically,economically etc shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

then stay the heck away from nigeria. those of us here WILL make it a better place for our children to live in. two laboratory retards with second grade education from d-rate foreign universities talking about issues they only have a vague grasp of. nigeria sucks? YOU suck. you should be ashamed of yourself. please stay where you are. you are most certainly not missed back here.
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by chrisical(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2010
This is horrific
Re: Jos: Nigeria Army, Students In Bloody Clash Killed One by Sagamite(m): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2010

[size=18pt]Umuahia Boils as Police Kill Butcher[/size]

Abia

Residents of Umuahia, the capital of Abia State were struck with fear and panic yesterday following the killing of a butcher by trigger happy policeman prompting hundreds of youths to pour into the streets in protest and two more persons were feared dead.

Godwin Uwaegbu, a father of five from Isieke Ibeku was killed at a police check point at Ohia in Umuahia South Local Government along the Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway when the butcher was traveling with colleagues to the Ubakala abattoir to transact butchery business.

There were conflicting reports on what led to the killing of the butcher. His colleagues said that the police man shot and killed him when the driver of the bus taking the butchers to the abattoir gave N20 instead of the N50 demanded by the policemen manning the check point but the police version had it that the bus driver tried to beat the check point and the police man reacted with gun shots.

Shortly after the incident, butchers brandishing various sizes of machetes and clubs stormed the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) where the police had brought the corpse of the butcher and chaos reigned as police battled to control the raging mob.

In the ensuing melee, gun shots rent the air and when the smoke cleared two persons were feared dead, while seven others were left with gun shot wounds, some in critical condition having been shot in either the stomach or in the head. Unconfirmed reports said that the man shot in the head later died while another critically wounded boy also gave up.

When the police retreated, the emergency ward of the FMC was besieged by hundreds of sympathizers, some wailing and cursing the police, while others prayed loudly for the survival of the wounded.

The protesters were enraged all the more because the police had in October last year sprayed a car with bullets at the Ntigha junction along the same expressway, killing the four occupants including a police officer traveling with them on an errand to Aba.
A relation of the deceased butcher, Mr. Ikechukwu Eluwa lamented the killing of Uwaegbu said that the action of the police was inexplicable as the deceased did not commit any offence while on his way to transact his legal business.

Meanwhile, Information, Culture and Tourism Commissioner, John Nwokocha, has said that “the attention of the state government has been drawn to recent subterranean machinations being carefully orchestrated and coordinated by the opposition to needlessly heat up the peaceful polity being enjoyed by all and sundry in the state.

In a statement, he said: “We are not unaware of the desperate wicked plots intended to achieve objectives which portend nothing but danger. The Tuesday development is a typical display of the degree of depravity and atrocious disposition of these desperate politicians. They infiltrated the ranks of peacefully demonstrating butchers generally to unleash mayhem on innocent passers-by and cause stampede in Umuahia”.

“It is a sad thing because I thought that we had overcome this indiscriminate shooting,” he said, adding that the trigger happy policeman has been arrested and taken into custody while investigations has commenced.
According to him, the butcher was killed when a bus carrying 14 butchers on their way to the abattoir failed to stop at a check point and because of the number of people in the bus created suspicion and one of the policemen “carelessly shot and killed one person.”

He blamed the trigger happy police officer, saying that even when motorists beat road block the police should be cautious enough and not engage in indiscriminate shootings.

The Abia CP therefore apologised to the family of the deceased and the people of Abia in general for the ugly incident and promised that the state police command would bear the cost of the burial, adding that the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ogbonnaya Onovo, has called to express his sadness over the incident.

[size=14pt]WELL DONE, POLICE!!![/size]

Thank you for shooting the Barbarians.

Yes, you have every right to protest but not by brandishing weapons and raucously threatening to kill. And if you are not one of those doing such, once you see someone/some few in the crowd doing such, vermooose immediately to isolate them otherwise you are part of the problem and should be dealt with with the problem.

Animals should be dealt with like animals. Bufffoooons!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun / Bianca Ojukwu Opens Up About Her Intimate Relationship With Femi Fani-kayode / GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.