Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,369 members, 7,929,153 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:08 AM

Investment Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Opportunities (786 Views)

Top 10 Lucrative Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja / Looking For Investment Opportunities: I Need Your Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Opportunities by nylonite: 3:42am On Mar 20, 2010
I would like to know a viable business that I can establish with about 2million naira.

Medium or large scale wih high ROI (return on investment).

Please honest and serious contributions only!
Re: Investment Opportunities by nylonite: 3:58am On Mar 20, 2010
Aroud Edo State area prefered.
Re: Investment Opportunities by donline: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2010
shipping of laptop, desktop and computer accessories from aboard ,sell it in nigeria
IT GENERALL BUSINESS
Re: Investment Opportunities by sanches: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hello,
you can be a major distributor of stockfish in edo state, i am a distributor who buys directly from the importers we can become partners and buy from the company to supply . call me on 07026383234, 08064534151 e-mail sultanmcgfather@yahoo.com
Re: Investment Opportunities by sasifun1: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
Unisex Boutique, You can go into sales of ladies handbags, shoes, wrist watches, perfumes, jewelries, etc.
Which would make maximum profit for you,
i can help you going with that, if you are interested.
I'm into bulk sales, they are all products with high quality
just send me an email thru sasifungroup@gmail.com and i will get back to you ASAP

Re: Investment Opportunities by magragold(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2010
You can reach me for FX Trading. You won't need to part with your money, all you need to do is to be trained on how to navigate the trading platform then you subscribe to my FX alert service and you will start making a minimum of 25% GUARANTEED ROI on a monthly basis, from the comfort of your home.
Re: Investment Opportunities by newworldcapital(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2010
nylonite:

I would like to know a viable business that I can establish with about 2million naira.

Medium or large scale wih high ROI (return on investment).

Please honest and serious contributions only!
I will give 10% on monthly basis for N1,000,000 and for as long as you want to keep it coming.
You can reach me via alfred.johnholt@gmail.com
If I see the level of seriousness I will give my phone number.
Re: Investment Opportunities by solosamste(m): 3:57am On Mar 22, 2010
Hello,

Look for a credible fund Manager and be monitoring the investment.

I can even help u with one .if interested Call 2348034025251 Or send mail to temtol@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Investment Opportunities by molarp: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
Hi,

you can start the printing of plastic ID Cards which is a very lucrative business.
To start this business do send an email to lyongangale@yahoo.com

To your success

(1) (Reply)

Quick Loan Needed / The Most Powerful People On Earth. / Do You Have Any Nddc Contract, Lets Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.