Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? (1288 Views)

FG To Demolish More Buildings On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) / Why We Want To Demolish Jibowu, Costain Bridges - Gov. Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by Omooba77: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
There was a news this week that Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi said that Jibowu and Constain bridges will be demolished to pave way for rail line. Please have they done Risk analysis of the project or they want to declear extended public holiday for Lagosians?
Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by Omooba77: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
I can bet;repair of Third mainland suffering few years ago will be child's play. Please let us think and plan before we Act
Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by hatchy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by Omooba77: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
hatchy:
undecided
You dey laugh
Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by Omooba77: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
hatchy:
undecided
You dey laugh
Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by NigerDeltan(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Your govt
Your headache
Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by Omooba77: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Your govt
Your headache

They just want us to be suffering; most roads in Lagos are full of pot holes. Now minister of transport want to put his own join.
Why not demolish houses and shops,which may look feasible
Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by vedaxcool(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
[s]
Omooba77:

They just want us to be suffering; most roads in Lagos are full of pot holes. Now minister of transport want to put his own join.
[/s]

No one not even you wants your suffering which doesn't add any value to anyone. So what nansense are you quipping about?
Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by Omooba77: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

No one not even you wants your suffering which doesn't add any value to anyone. So what nansense are you quipping about?

Mr. Man; please reason with sense, if you see holdup at Ojuelegba now.
Imagine the bridge is now removed.
Please politics too required use of medular oblangata.
Thanks sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by fearless2014: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Omooba77:

Mr. Man; please reason with sense, if you see holdup at Ojuelegba now.
Imagine the bridge is now removed.
Please politics too required use of medular oblangata.
Thanks sir

He is a zombie, he does not have one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by Omooba77: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
fearless2014:

He is a zombie, he does not have one. cheesy
Thank you jare my brother.
In all honesty people are suffering, I just got home from terrible holdup because of bad roads and now you want to remove what people are managing. Yaba-Oyingbo is very terrible in the morning and evening,likewise Funso Williams-Ikorodu road.
I dont know why people cant analyise and see the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by biz2get(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Omooba77:

Thank you jare my brother.
In all honesty people are suffering, I just got home from terrible holdup because of bad roads and now you want to remove what people are managing. Yaba-Oyingbo is very terrible in the morning and evening,likewise Funso Williams-Ikorodu road.
I dont know why people cant analyise and see the truth.

"People are Suffering "

And you want uh Govt to Demolish people's Properties and Businesses..

Why don't the Govt..just Demolish your House and Your Place of Work.. That looks wonderful.

You my Brother are deluded. smiley
Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by Omooba77: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
biz2get:

"People are Suffering "

And you want uh Govt to Demolish people's Properties and Businesses..

Why don't the Govt..just Demolish your House and Your Place of Work.. That looks wonderful.

You my Brother are deluded. smiley

The original metro plan is around Yaba, but now houses are occupying it. If You know Yaba and Surulere well; only few fences will be affected if it follows my design. France has one of the best rail system I have seen; far better than UK. Some of the rails are just few meters away from buildings.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by biz2get(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Omooba77:

The original metro plan is around Yaba, but now houses are occupying it. If You know Yaba and Surulere well; only few fences will be affected if it follows my design. France has one of the best rail system I have seen; far better than UK. Some of the rails are just few meters away from buildings.

Your Initial Statement was,
Omooba77:

I don't see where you mentioned only few fences will be affected"

Stick to your Assertion. Don't beat around bushes.

This is a Nigerian Government Rail System Plan Not France. Stick to that Fact!

Remember, what floats Frances Boats may Sink Nigerian Boats.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by Omooba77: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
biz2get:

Ok sir. Thanks alot. Truth is bitter.
Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by Omooba77: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
biz2get:

Sir, please how much as being budgeted for the rail
Re: Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? by Omooba77: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
biz2get:

Sir, please how much as being budgeted for the rail

(1) (Reply)

FG To Split Fashola, Amaechi, Dambazau’s Ministries. / benue Killings: Gov Lalong Apologises To Ortom Over Anti-grazing Law Comment / List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.