Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (7668 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Pope Francis Arrives Baghdad, Iraq, In Historic Papal Visit To The Region (pics) / Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Eightsteps: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Emperor2017:

The first picture shows Pst. Prosper preaching last Sunday at his branch at Osapa London, Lekki. The second picture shows the cars of his members that came. The third picture shows "disgraceconnect" (emordi chigbata) preaching in his little-frustrated branch. It is clear his comments against Pst. Prosper is due to overwhelming jealousy and envy!

Hallelujah
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Gnetwork: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2017
Eightsteps:
Hallelujah

Liars liars with all the lies you are saying. He cannot afford even a room to keep is family and put his two kids in school but lives in a packing store. I will soon upload his small hall pix at osapa London downstairs where mfm were using before and I will also upload the pix of the room. Unitil sign fireman do something to help rev Prosper he has been faithful to his ministry
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Gnetwork: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2017
You can't have these crowd you liar claiming and showing members cars and still your pastor can't pay Rent.not to talk of having a car. He should be a proof of what he preaches. The ministry needs a total clean up. Is better to have one vibrant church than claiming 100 branches
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Gnetwork: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Look at Jerry the drummer the ministry can't help him even with is education. At age over 27year all he does is errand work in lekki going to market while the so call naza and Jessica sits down and he still training them in Open university. I remembered the withdrawal role the ministry played during his father demise. If not for madam Oguchukwu that stopped the wake keep from holding that they are not prepared a pastor that died in active service for fireman.

Look at his saxophonist comes all the way from badagry
Look how sickly he as been but can't be helped. What a shame

Look at the keyboardist chukwudi has been playing keyboard for the church for 10years of faithful service. The church can't help with his accommodation issues. His wife left him when he couldn't take care of her under fireman watch. Now result into weed smoking. A weed smoker as a church main keyboardist it irritates me every Sunday. And so on
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Gnetwork: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
I love sign fireman as a person because he is a smart and intelligent man but he should put his house in order he should amend all the crack. He should raise men and not opening churches like Nijabet , surebet and the rest.
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by Godfather99: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
#TheMovingOfTheSpirit ....The revival is now...... #DrFireman God is with you
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by ductive: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Gnetwork:
I love sign fireman as a person because he is a smart and intelligent man but he should put his house in order he should amend all the crack. He should raise men and not opening churches like Nijabet , surebet and the rest.
weyrey na ya name! Who raised you? Emordi, you are an ungrateful and a despicable dwarf. I still remember your testimonies. How you were a trecking pygimy without favour. How Dr Fireman's ministry changed ya miserable life. How through the prophetic you got a house for free. How ya wife died and Dr Fireman brought her back to life etc . Na wa o! Chigbata you really are a disappointment. Is it that you lack sufficient education to understand the meaning of raising men? Remember also that you were a wretched idol worshipper before you met Dr. Fireman. See eh, I know you are brief in height but I did not expect your reasoning and memory to be as brief. In case you don't know, your choice of church name; Royal Elect Assembly connote nothing but arrogance, rebellion, ignorance and ingratitude.
Re: Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. by AntiWailer: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
ductive:
weyrey na ya name! Who raised you? Emordi, you are an ungrateful and a despicable dwarf. I still remember your testimonies. How you were a trecking pygimy without favour. How Dr Fireman's ministry changed ya miserable life. How through the prophetic you got a house for free. How ya wife died and Dr Fireman brought her back to life etc . Na wa o! Chigbata you really are a disappointment. Is it that you lack sufficient education to understand the meaning of raising men? Remember also that you were a wretched idol worshipper before you met Dr. Fireman. See eh, I know you are brief in height but I did not expect your reasoning and memory to be as brief. In case you don't know, your choice of church name; Royal Elect Assembly connote nothing but arrogance, rebellion, ignorance and ingratitude.

What he was paid to say as testimonies u mean.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! / Life Changing Quotes By Apostle Joshua Selman / My Book Of Bible Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.