Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,206 members, 7,910,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These (727 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by ifihearam: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2010
Hey peeps,there are certain things guys do these days and it keeps me wondering why,though i have not done it before and dont fin i would at least not for now.There are guys dating a girl or interested in a girl and they discover the girl is highly interested in another guy and the next thing they do is to go beg that guy or threaten him to ave their babes alone.Do you think its good or a sign of cowardice.

To the girls if a guy does that to you,would you consider it as love or weakness on the part of the guy.

I declare this discussion open
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by promkingzz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2010
Its a really stupid thing 2do
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by daylae(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2010
Who can be that idle? I'll rather count the sand of a sea shore!
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2010
daylae:

Who can be that idle? I'll rather count the sand of a sea shore!
Sick grin shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by daduke2k(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hia o nawa o.
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by Enockia(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2010
I think that's a very stupid thing to do well maybe the guy no get any other thing to do so he decided to make himself useful to himself
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by 190: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2010
I declear this thread CLOSED!!
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by yemmight(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2010
190:

Seconded. Disgusting.
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by midaskid(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
ifihearam:

Hey peeps,there are certain things guys do these days and it keeps me wondering why,though i have not done it before and dont fin i would at least not for now.There are guys dating a girl or interested in a girl and they discover the girl is highly interested in another guy and the next thing they do is to go beg that guy or threaten him to ave their babes alone.Do you think its good or a sign of cowardice.

To the girls if a guy does that to you,would you consider it as love or weakness on the part of the guy.

WOW! MY NEWEST DEFINITION OF A SUCKER.
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by ifihearam: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
@190

Before declaring a thread closed,please ensure your spelling is ok?and for that i declare your suggestion nul and void. GBAM
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by madlady(f): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2010
ifihearam:

Well if it got rid of the the guy in question that means that the guy who did the threatening won, so he's the "TOP DOG"

He shall win the prize lipsrsealed
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by henryhemon(m): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2010
I think that's d most dumbest thing to do.so degrading.
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by madlady(f): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2010
^^Hmmmm, your right, a guy should not need to do that but if he gets the girl undecided

Not sure it's worth it though undecided
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by ifihearam: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2010
its going to be pretty difficult for a guy to make threats and still get the babes ooo
Re: Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2010
I will run for the hills because this possessiveness may or will turn to abuse later on.

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes For A Date Of A Lifetime / Matthew And Chris Expose The Women Men Should Handle With Caution / Is It Wrong To Take Your Lovers Friend Out On A Casual Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.