Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,196 members, 7,970,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:06 PM

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (84425 Views)

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (photos) / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Guy bone if you know the Nigerian military well, just know that if ur a female, pretty and well endowed , You are definitely food for ogas at the top. You can't tell me the top dogs in the military haven't been looking for this girl and telling their colleagues how sweet her pussy is. Its just like a university setting where lecturers will ask a lady out just to pass his course. Here in military its even worse. If you like your career and need promotion better she bow her pussy to the sight of their dick. If she refuse any advances, dem fit vex post her go borno or yobe. So those shouting food for oga at the top aren't wrong. Its not just possible for them to allow this one rest. Shes to pretty and hot to be ignored. If I were a general or a commisioned officer, she'd already be bouncing that juicy ass of hers on my dick as I dey type sef.

Na wa o

Sighs

That's the main reason I became self employed, wahala from lecturers way back in school. Was the beginning of wisdom. And I wasn't ready and am still not ready to be any Oga sexual puppet .
The women are trying sha.
I wish them luck.
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2017
It's impossible being a Nigerian woman.

If u ugly. Them go abuse u.
If you fine. Them say fine girl with no brain no job.
If u fine get job. Them go say your oga for work dey sleep with u.
Naija which way for our women?

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by ilyasom(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2017
Hozier:
I remember back in 2006 when I dey chop this babe anytime like sugarcane, that was before she joined the army though.

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Guy bone if you know the Nigerian military well, just know that if ur a female, pretty and well endowed , You are definitely food for ogas at the top. You can't tell me the top dogs in the military haven't been looking for this girl and telling their colleagues how sweet her pussy is. Its just like a university setting where lecturers will ask a lady out just to pass his course. Here in military its even worse. If you like your career and need promotion better she bow her pussy to the sight of their dick. If she refuse any advances, dem fit vex post her go borno or yobe. So those shouting food for oga at the top aren't wrong. Its not just possible for them to allow this one rest. Shes to pretty and hot to be ignored. If I were a general or a commisioned officer, she'd already be bouncing that juicy ass of hers on my dick as I dey type sef.
ok now you are sounding like a military man?
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2017
YelloweWest:
It's impossible being a Nigerian woman.

If u ugly. Them go abuse u.
If you fine. Them say fine girl with no brain no job.
If u fine get job. Them go say your oga for work dey sleep with u.
Naija which way for our women?
thanks for this.. That's what I'm saying. Anything you do dem must talk.. Infact i don tire

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by edgeP(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2017
abiolaokenke30:
wow! Nairalanders must be licking their lips! thanks for sharing!
see ur life, upon all the slay queen like .......................................... way be Nairalander, nah dis semi-hoelosho we go die for?
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2017
This one wan't carry yarsh fight war
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Senior officer's meat
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Caseless: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2017
Maradona98:

I will wuralize you dia if you don't keep kwayet tongue cheesy
you no fit

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by davidque: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Hozier:
I remember back in 2006 when I dey chop this babe anytime like sugarcane, that was before she joined the army though.
delusions of grandeur. you must like to tell yourself lies and feel good
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Bayozomomamae: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2017
Ha!sodier
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2017
girl in uniform is not the same with mufti... sad
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmm the nigerian army

in other countries we see how the soldiers post pics on daily PTS ,assignments and drills, to join sef go de hungry but what do we have here? they wanna slay

the life of a soldier be it @ work or otherwise isn't for show

who is a soldier?
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by lilreese: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wow
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by lordbounce: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
.Do you have amazon cards, iTunes, Canada, Australian cards, ecodes for sale? Best rate for you peeps.... Also for daily top up of red card, Walmart card, Exxon Mobil carD, jc penny card etc.. Contact #Lord_bounce Whatsap -2348162851904..cheers
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by begwong: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
OkuFaba:
Dem Oga at the top food.

Put head at your own risk, until they come and do Python dance at your house.
Or transfer the person to Sambisa forest, point of no return. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by jayraster(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
how do you say booty in your language?
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by JacksonD7: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
All I see is an average-looking slay soldier with extremely tight-fitting clothes. undecided

I'm glad to see there's at least one sensible person on nairaland. If guys ignored these social media attention whores, this nonsense will end in a month.
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I am sure all her bosses will just be using this one as ping pong. Pass to me, I pass back to you.

Military men and women with their rioting hormones are old story.

hahhhaahhaahah..lmao
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by newslifeop: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oh
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by zsuave(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
[img][/img]
OkuFaba:
Dem Oga at the top food.

Put head at your own risk, until they come and do Python dance at your house.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
All this female sojas will be finding trouble toast na whalla you go see sad
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by uzomanny(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
I decided to look her up on fb,then I saw this cry

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by kcowen(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dis girl follow dem dey do all dis stupid exercises wey dem wan use kill me the other time?Taa dis wan na senior officers retirementgift.
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
i thought they are advised to barb their hair or make simple hairstyle because of the army cap
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Real isiewu for the pot belly seniors grin
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
HeWrites:
This Nigerian female Army officer known as Porch Army girl on Instagram, is certainly having guys drooling over her, all thanks to her savory photos.

The beauty showed off her curves recently in a striped crop top and skin tight jeans and though she disabled comments on her page, one can easily tell that she’d have an umpteen number of DMs everyday!

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/beautiful-nigerian-female-soldier.html

na wao cheesy cheesy

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by scalpel: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
In this age of general vitroil against sexual harassment,
Its sad that every female army officer is seen as 'sexual meat' for her hungry seniors.

I have had to work with military officers before( as a health professional) and I understand how sexually ravenous they can be

So I believe these sentiments

The average female military officer is most likely a sexual toy in the hands (or do I say perineums) of her seniors.

Especially in Nigeria and our drop-something-to-get-something culture.

Sad one.
God help us.
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Glister: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hozier:

Same way some one has chopped your gf/wife like boli and groundnut,same way they are probably going to still chop her,choose your sisters,chop all the women in your lineage..so childish!!
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
we go see for barracks. We chop the foofoo where dey inside.
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
lordbounce:
.Do you have amazon cards, iTunes, Canada, Australian cards, ecodes for sale? Best rate for you peeps.... Also for daily top up of red card, Walmart card, Exxon Mobil carD, jc penny card etc.. Contact #Lord_bounce Whatsap -2348162851904..cheers

oga do u still buy Australian iturns card
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
lordbounce:

oga do u still buy Australian iturns card

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.