Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,202 members, 7,974,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:38 PM

A 13-year-old Girl, Yesterday, Disclosed How Her Uncles Took Turns To Rape Her I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 13-year-old Girl, Yesterday, Disclosed How Her Uncles Took Turns To Rape Her I (481 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 13-year-old Girl, Yesterday, Disclosed How Her Uncles Took Turns To Rape Her I by oliviablog(f): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2017
A 13-year-old girl, yesterday, disclosed how her uncles took turns to rape her in their one-room apartment

“Paul is supposed to be in SSS 3, but he said that he didn’t like going to school, particularly on the day he wanted to do it.

“Saviour also did it. But in his case, he penetrated my anus. The first day he did it, I shouted because of the pains, but he covered my mouth with clothes. When he was done, he brought out juju (charms) and said that he will invoke it to kill me if I tell anyone.

“I refused to tell anyone because I was afraid to die...........
READ MORE: http://www.oliviablog.com/2017/11/a-13-year-old-girl-yesterday-disclosed.html
Re: A 13-year-old Girl, Yesterday, Disclosed How Her Uncles Took Turns To Rape Her I by RealZizou(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2017
Haa
Re: A 13-year-old Girl, Yesterday, Disclosed How Her Uncles Took Turns To Rape Her I by HARDLABOR: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2017
SOME PEOPLE ARE BASTARD ANIMAL DA LOST THEIR REAL HOME AT THE ZOO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Deadly Armed Robbery Gang Caught In Edo State | Naija Talks / Driver Of Lagos Stolen Vehicle Arrested In Kogi (photo) / First Bank Don Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.