Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,428 members, 7,917,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

Men Would Have Ability To Be Pregnant, Give Birth Soon – Expert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Would Have Ability To Be Pregnant, Give Birth Soon – Expert (437 Views)

Ladies Which Of These Men would You Prefer / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Would Have Ability To Be Pregnant, Give Birth Soon – Expert by Khodorkovsky(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2017
Dr. Richard Paulson, a fertility doctor has said that intheory, men could attempt to become pregnant as soon as “tomorrow”, thanks to advances in uterus transplant surgeries.Paulson is the outgoing president of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, ASRM.He said it would be possible to perform uterus transplants on transgender women, who are born male and transited to female.Paulson spoke at ASRM’s annual meeting, where he noted that he sees no biological reason why the procedure wouldn’t work in the male body.“You could do it tomorrow,” Paulson said.“There would be additional challenges, but I don’t see any obvious problem that would preclude it.“I personally suspect there are going to be trans women who are going to want to have a uterus and will likely get the transplant.”But other experts point out that the procedure isn’t evenmainstream for women, let alone men.Uterus transplants are “still highly experimental,” said Arthur Caplan, a professor of bioethics and headof the Division of Medical Ethics at New York University’s School of Medicine.“This means that the procedure is still being studied for its safety and effectiveness in women, and it is performed only as part of experimental trials.“Because of the additional research needed to understand the risks of the procedure and its effect on the fetus, performing a uterus transplant on a manright now would not be responsible, he said.“Surgically, could you put [a uterus] in a man tomorrow? Yeah, but it would be completely irresponsible,” Caplan told Live Science.Dr. Saima Aftab, medical director of the Fetal Care Center at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, agreed that the fertility treatment field has not yet reached the point where this procedure could be done in men.“Even for women, there’s still a reason for caution” as researchers collect more information about the safety procedure, Aftab said. “[We’re] still far away from understanding enough to be able to do this safely in men,” she said.

Men would have ability to be pregnant, give birth soon – Expert
Re: Men Would Have Ability To Be Pregnant, Give Birth Soon – Expert by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
To what end??
Re: Men Would Have Ability To Be Pregnant, Give Birth Soon – Expert by HARDLABOR: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2017
I just komot 4 bobrisky thread nw kom enter dis 1 again

Which kyn wahala be dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Would Have Ability To Be Pregnant, Give Birth Soon – Expert by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Lol... so men are now trying to be like women...
Re: Men Would Have Ability To Be Pregnant, Give Birth Soon – Expert by Prefola: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Nawa oooh...which man with two oval and functional balls and in his right senses would want to carry a load for 9 months??...shior!!!
well this is good news for the screwed ass "GAYbriels"....
end time pregnancy...
Re: Men Would Have Ability To Be Pregnant, Give Birth Soon – Expert by Augustap(f): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2017
On behalf of all the reasonable women in the whole world, we reject this useless theory. We ask you to leave our duties to us, we didn't ask for a break. Nuisance
Re: Men Would Have Ability To Be Pregnant, Give Birth Soon – Expert by wtfCode: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2017
If that happens, then we will no longer need females again.
Re: Men Would Have Ability To Be Pregnant, Give Birth Soon – Expert by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Yeye doctor!!!

So my biggerPrick will be useless

i cant become a baby daddy
Doc. Carry ur future go fvck better olosho.
Re: Men Would Have Ability To Be Pregnant, Give Birth Soon – Expert by AlexCk: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2017
Technology shaa.

Im waiting for them to 'create' an headless human, like the headless horseman in sleepy hallow.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Sell Your Stuffs Quicker Than You Expect @ Quickmarket.ng / My Fiance Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding [story] / Voodoo: Woman Gives Birth A Puppy In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.