Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,246 members, 7,934,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:32 PM

When Is The Sabbath Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is The Sabbath Day? (659 Views)

Saturday Or Sunday, Which Is The Real Sabbath Day? / What Is The True Sabbath Day, Saturday Or Sunday? / Going To Church On Saturday (the True Sabbath Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Sabbath Day? by player007(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
Y i asked this question is dat the bible says 'keep the sabbath day holy' & when i look around me i see pple going to church on saturdays like 7th day Adventist church while i go 2 church on sundays.i do'nt want to be dissapointed @ the end of the world.
Re: When Is The Sabbath Day? by snowdrops(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
Does it really matter what day of the week it is?
Re: When Is The Sabbath Day? by DoctorAlien(m): 12:03am On May 02, 2016
player007:
Y i asked this question is dat the bible says 'keep the sabbath day holy' & when i look around me i see pple going to church on saturdays like 7th day Adventist church while i go 2 church on sundays.i do'nt want to be dissapointed @ the end of the world.

The Sabbath of GOD is the 7th day of the week, Saturday.
Re: When Is The Sabbath Day? by DoctorAlien(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2016
snowdrops:
Does it really matter what day of the week it is?

It matters.

A lot.
Re: When Is The Sabbath Day? by Kobojunkie: 4:11am On Mar 21
player007:
∆ i asked this question is dat the bible says 'keep the sabbath day holy' & when i look around me i see pple going to church on saturdays like 7th day Adventist church while i go 2 church on sundays.i do'nt want to be dissapointed @ the end of the world.
The Bible never said you should keep the Sabbath. Rather, what Scripture reveals is that the God of Israel commanded the people of Israel whom He gave the Nation of Israel to in the land of Canaan commandment to keep the Sabbath. The people failed to keep His Law and commandments and were eventually cursed and scattered by the God of Israel beginning in 720BC when the country of Israel which belonged to God wss destroyed. God later destroyed, cursed and scattered the sister nation of Judah around 1900 years ago, placing a seal on Prophets and visions at that time as well. undecided

Any people of group pretending today to abide by that Law heaps curses on themselves by their many dubious doctrines and rituals do so in vain. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Hardened Against God / Witch-craft, Deamons, Evil Spirit Or Medical Case? ( Jamaican Boy Issue) / Jesus Did Not Tell Us Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.