Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,930 members, 7,949,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Men And Their Ego... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Their Ego... (983 Views)

Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) / Drop Your Ego: Guys! Here's How To Use Condoms Correctly [photos] / The Male Ego: What Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Their Ego... by askseunoladele: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2017
MEN AND THEIR EGO...

Some men are proud, no doubt about that but every man has an ego no matter how humble he is. When I asked ladies what turn them off in a man, aside dirt, lies and cheating, most mentioned pride, I noticed some where confusing inherent ego with pride.

God created men with in built ego. He needs that ego to be a man and succeed. I didn't say pride, I said ego! It is this ego that gives him confidence, take, charge, be a leader in relationships and be the head of his home. A man must be the head in marriage if he must be happy. That is the way God made him.

What then do you do with this ego? Massage it (I didn't say massage him). Praise him, admire him, compliment him, appreciate him, honour him, respect him, value him! That is why he seems to be boasting, he is hungry for your praise! He is not taking correction? He wants you to compliment before correcting him! He is commanding you up and down? He wants submission.

Don't treat a man like a woman, that is why you were attracted to him in the first place, his ruggedness drew your attention!

This is not excusing men with pride. Looking down on people, calling shots, being stubborn, arrogant, cocky, snobbish, rude and abusive is out of it. If the guy shows this attributes, you should dump him fast! He is a potential wife batterer!

Men with a healthy ego acknowledge their women. They admire, praise, compliment, listen to them and take advise when necessary yet are in charge of the relationship, have confidence and are good leaders with good examples.

Nurse your man's ego, respect him, praise him, admire him and he will honour you for life!

May the Lord grant you understanding, God bless you, cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
askseunoladele@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Ego... by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2017
This is well written bro.. Good job

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Ego... by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
it's the ladies that are secretly fighting to usurp the natural dominance of men that you are telling to come praise you and massage your "nobody cares" ego?

brother go and hire a choir cool
Re: Men And Their Ego... by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Insightful article

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Ego... by Blackhawk01: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
it's the ladies that are secretly fighting to usurp the natural dominance of men that you are telling to come praise you and massage your "nobody cares" ego?

brother go and hire a choir cool

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

C'mon! Things aren't that bad. The real men still get their deserved respect.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Ego... by Blackhawk01: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Meanwhile, I support this 100%. cool

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Ego... by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2017
askseunoladele:
MEN AND THEIR EGO...

Some men are proud, no doubt about that but every man has an ego no matter how humble he is. When I asked ladies what turn them off in a man, aside dirt, lies and cheating, most mentioned pride, I noticed some where confusing inherent ego with pride.

God created men with in built ego. He needs that ego to be a man and succeed. I didn't say pride, I said ego! It is this ego that gives him confidence, take, charge, be a leader in relationships and be the head of his home. A man must be the head in marriage if he must be happy. That is the way God made him.

What then do you do with this ego? Massage it (I didn't say massage him). Praise him, admire him, compliment him, appreciate him, honour him, respect him, value him! That is why he seems to be boasting, he is hungry for your praise! He is not taking correction? He wants you to compliment before correcting him! He is commanding you up and down? He wants submission.

Don't treat a man like a woman, that is why you were attracted to him in the first place, his ruggedness drew your attention!

This is not excusing men with pride. Looking down on people, calling shots, being stubborn, arrogant, cocky, snobbish, rude and abusive is out of it. If the guy shows this attributes, you should dump him fast! He is a potential wife batterer!

Men with a healthy ego acknowledge their women. They admire, praise, compliment, listen to them and take advise when necessary yet are in charge of the relationship, have confidence and are good leaders with good examples.

Nurse your man's ego, respect him, praise him, admire him and he will honour you for life!

May the Lord grant you understanding, God bless you, cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
askseunoladele@gmail.com

IamJ must read this & hopefully he will learn something... wink

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Ego... by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

C'mon! Things aren't that bad. The real men still get their deserved respect.

Now I am forced to ask, who is a real man?

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Ego... by PrincessNazor(f): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2017
oo

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Ego... by Blackhawk01: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Now I am forced to ask, who is a real man?

A real man is human.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Ego... by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

A real man is human.

back in the days I would have taken you to different dimensions of argument on this...but I don't want to talk to you only for the sake of arguments, heard is unromantic to argue with a lady sef cool

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Ego... by Blackhawk01: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

back in the days I would have taken you to different dimensions of argument on this...but I don't want to talk to you only for the sake of arguments, heard is unromantic to argue with a lady sef cool

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You heard right and I must say, you're smart to have taken heed. tongue.
Re: Men And Their Ego... by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
You heard right and I must say, you're smart to have taken heed. tongue.
thanks amigo!
later hawk cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God / Describe How You Feel About Bae? / Cha! Naija Girl Fucking 3 Of Her Coursemate At Once – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.