Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:57 AM

Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolton And He Will Be In South Africa ! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolton And He Will Be In South Africa ! (1010 Views)

Q&A With Stephen Keshi, His Views On Alan Pardew, Ameobi, Danny Shittu, Dike / Amusa Shittu Is Dead (Former Nigerian International, aka 'The Bulldozer') / Shittu Should Report Bolton To Fifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolton And He Will Be In South Africa ! by emibros: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
good day nairalanders , am one of the few bolton wanderers fans here in nigeria ! i wanna let you all know that danny shittu hasn't played a game for my club bolton wanderers and can tell you this authoritatively ! he didn't and he played in angola , since then he still hasn't played for my club! the best my coach could offer him is a place on the bench or he plays for the reserve team !! and am sure he's gonna make it to south africa !!! so what do you think should be done about his present situation !! thanks ! bolton for life !!!

(1) (Reply)

2010 Finls Of Orphanages Childrens Cup / Kogi-born Abdul Adama Hands Over Ownership Of Bukola Babes Fc To Saraki / Pele Vs Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.