Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,234 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:34 PM

Can You Love Without Giving? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Without Giving? (447 Views)

Mary Ehiabhi: Why Love Without Money Is Very Dangerous! / How To Get Money From A Guy Without Giving Sex / Have You Had Sex With A Girl Without Giving Her Money Or Buying Stuff For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love Without Giving? by dollytino4real(f): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2017
ur cash, ur time, ur emotion so why giving is always pin down on cash alone
Re: Can You Love Without Giving? by Cutehector(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2017
Because cash is a basic necessity.. If I dey vex now now and I see 15billion...omo I don change mood sharply
Re: Can You Love Without Giving? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Imposicant!!!!

But I find it very foolish and stvpid of girls to always equate sex with the financial support guys give them..

Nansense!!

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Naijabet Online Contest Is On Going Now And My Friend Is Among.......... / When The Village People Follow To ATM / In The Nearest Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.