Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,641 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Work Smarter Not Harder - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Work Smarter Not Harder (1156 Views)

Massive Job Cut Looms As Dollar Hits ₦590, FOREX Scarcity Bites Harder / Dream Big And Work Smarter / 40 Audio Books That are Guaranteed To Make You Smarter and Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work Smarter Not Harder by bestgloria(f): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2017
Make up to $500 USD daily in an e-currency exchange invetment.For more detail visit www.talk2wiseinvestor..com

Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by stellaoki: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for sharing this investment opportunity.
Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by drocradrab(f): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
I am enjoying this great investment opportunity.I can't stop investing in this business.Thank you for posting this.
Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by 8ba33bd3: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
This post sound good to be truth when I first saw it.Now I believed that, you don't have to kill yourself before you rich.Try it today,you will thank me later.
Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by dccec05d: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for your kindness.It's a life changing investment.
Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by Mup4life: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Anybody that falls for this needs his or her head checked. Bloody scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by Xone3(f): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mup4life:
Anybody that falls for this needs his or her head checked. Bloody scammer.

Scammer opened multiple accounts to deceive himself.

1 Like

Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by bestgloria(f): 4:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Xone3,What was your experience about this investment?.Thanks
Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by danolorunmo(m): 4:46am On Nov 18, 2017
bestgloria:
Xone3,What was your experience about this investment?.Thanks

Gloria I tried it and it didn't work. I was scammed. In ur so called blog u disabled d comments section so real people can't expose u now u came to nairaland again using different alts to deceive people. Hmmm. For all d people u have scammed ur reward is coming.
Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by jwins: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Xone3,You are such a wicked person.You don't want others to benefit from this investment.Check yourself out,I guess something is wrong with you.I am a living testimony of this currency investment
danolorunmo:

Gloria I tried it and it didn't work. I was scammed. In ur so called blog u disabled d comments section so real people can't expose u now u came to nairaland again using different alts to deceive people. Hmmm. For all d people u have scammed ur reward is coming.
Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by oyeadeoye: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
danolorunmo and Mup4life,This investment is not fake.Are you sure both of you visited the right website ?.I am making a lot right now from this investment.
Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by roselinelpzr(f): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bestgloria,Thank you for shared this investment with me.I am very sure that many people will abuse it.Please don't stop being nice to people.Thanks.
Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by rkomo(f): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
bestgloria,thank you so much.Please don't feel bad about what some people are saying through their anus.Sometimes,people will not value the information they didn't pay for.Thank you so much.
Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by riseagain(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
who are we to believe now,some say it's a scam and some say it's not.can we get real info. Pls?

1 Like

Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by riseagain(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
This is truly a scam,all the good comments about the investment belong to thesame person who made the post about the investment.all the accounts were opened thesame day the post was made(Nov cool by thesame person.everyone should stay away it is a SCAM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by Adbiz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wasted effort @op... All the testifiers' accounts were created same day dated November 8. It's obvio you're here to scam more gullible people.... Guys stay away from this scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by Dzes: 2:33am On Nov 20, 2017
seems almost everyone pretending to help one another on this nairaland are scammers. Someone like me with my military experiences, if i get you i swear you are gone. even if you send in fake bank account, the owner of that passport pics on the bank account is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by mostHandsome01: 3:00am On Nov 20, 2017
lol see this scammer with multiple accounts.

1 Like

Re: Work Smarter Not Harder by hood2baba: 5:10am On Nov 20, 2017
if he claims to be making money, and can't afford a custom ".com" domain, he probably has nothing good to offer, except to siphon money from u guys, and teach u how to make NoTHING from your own free "..com" domain...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Click Here If U Want To Make Genuine Passive Income / Mine Your Own Bitcoin. / Make -up Wardrobe For Sale...for Home Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.