Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,876 members, 7,895,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

See What Fans Are Saying About Bobriskys Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Fans Are Saying About Bobriskys Arrest (393 Views)

See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars / CeeC: “I Am Shocked By What People Are Saying About Me” / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Fans Are Saying About Bobriskys Arrest by silkyvoice(f): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2017
Last night, Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky got arrested. The circumstances surrounding his arrest still remains unclear but sources say he was picked up by operatives of the Nigeria Police Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (FCIID); the highest investigating arm of the Nigeria Police. READ: What we know about Bobrisky's 'arrest' At the moment, the hashtag #FreeBobrisky is trending on social media. Here's what Nigerians are saying about the situation. Wait is this for Real #FreeBobrisky I'm not understanding 11:38 AM - Nov 8, 2017 2 2 SuperStar Blogger★ @iam_princevee #FreeBobRisky , if y'all can say free someone that committed a crime, u can say free a nigga for being Gay. It's his choice/life 9:42 AM - Nov 8, 2017 2 3 2 tatafomata @Tatafomata #FreeBobrisky Bae needs to step up and bail him out... 10:53 AM - Nov 8, 2017 16 33 36 Toolz O.D @ToolzO #FreeBobrisky Bae needs to step up and bail him out... 10:53 AM - Nov 8, 2017 16 33 36 Toolz O.D @ToolzO Me: When I heard that bobrisky has been arrested #FreeBobrisky Please #DoNotFreeBobrisky 11:45 AM - Nov 8, 2017 1 SuperStar Blogger★ @iam_princevee Learned Bob risky was arrested now I want to run #freebobrisky I just hope he hasn't ran his mouth on the wrong character 8:45 AM - Nov 8, 2017 1 1 West 79 INC. @McShaffy Nigeria is a bloody joke... how is someone's sexuality your business. Instead of us to fight corruption we are going after someone for being gay.. #freebobrisky 10:56 AM - Nov 8, 2017 2 3 Future M.D @licious_47 Honestly You guys have no idea how long I have been waiting for his arrest Now you all are crying #FreeBobrisky Hell No!!! #DoNotFreeBobrisky 11:43 AM - Nov 8, 2017 SuperStar Blogger★ @iam_princevee #FreeBobrisky where is bae na? I peeped instablog this morning and the post has over 11k comments...i need bae to pull him out of this mess 11:04 AM - Nov 8, 2017 1 Ello bae @mamacita567 The arrest of #Bobrisky is totally wrong!!! I think Nigeria has more things to focus on. #FreeBobrisky as it’s a violation of human rights!!! 9:25 AM - Nov 8, 2017 · Arese, Lombardia 4 5 3 Tintin Alassan @tintin226 #FreeBobrisky is already trending on twitter. I don't want to believe we have more homosexuals than normal in this country. 11:45 AM - Nov 8, 2017 Obividic @Obividic Poor bobrisky that dude is such an entertainer... #FreeBobrisky 11:26 AM - Nov 8, 2017 Adams emmanuel mccoy @sexyswtboi bobrisky's hustle is really going to pay now, he'll easily get an asylum in the UK or US with this arrest #FreeBobrisky 11:05 AM - Nov 8, 2017 osinemi @osinemi #FreeMeekMill or #FreeBobRisky ? Know your idols 10:16 AM - Nov 8, 2017 Alaye Eko @EniolaHavoc Unfollow and block me pls if you honestly think human beings should be arrested for being gay. Imbeciles. #FreeBobrisky 9:39 AM - Nov 8, 2017 TAIWO ODUSOTE @Oladimeji6 There is still corruption, you have people mainly in the north violating 10- 12 year old girls, and people who actively practice fraud and walk with police protection but #Bobrisky is arrested for being who he is? #FreeBobrisky 9:29 AM - Nov 8, 2017 · Arese, Lombardia 1 2 Tintin Alassan @tintin226 Bobrisky arrested and jaccooorb goes hungry,I'm doing this for young man who's with me ?#FreeBobrisky 5:04 AM - Nov 8, 2017
Re: See What Fans Are Saying About Bobriskys Arrest by Chinny5(f): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

See List Of Top 10 Nigerian Rappers That Will Shock You. / Omg....banky W And His Wife's Traditional Wedding Was Super Lit Today / Regina Daniels Calls Out Fraudster Using Her Name To Defraud People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.