Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,941 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman (860 Views)

Warning To Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman by Groovenaija360(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
If not in Kenya Where would this happen

A woman is facing the prospect of a divorce after she gave a pair of jeans trousers that belonged to her husband to a watchman.

Anne Kawira is said to have secretly taken the trousers without the knowledge of her husband, Albert Kimani, and gave them to the ‘soldier’ who man’s their estate in Uthiru area along Naivasha Road.

Unfortunately for her, this was the most treasured item in the man’s wardrobe and Kimani discovered immediately the trousers went missing.

He wondered where the pair of jeans could have gone. “I cannot find my jeans trousers. Did you see it?” Kimani reportedly asked his wife, but Kawira allegedly denied knowledge of where the pants could have gone.

“I washed them but didn’t see them when I was removing clothes from the line in the evening. Maybe someone took it from the line,” was the wife’s alleged response.

But Kimani was not convinced, because no such case has ever been reported in the estate for the more than five years they have lived there. So, he left for work, a very unhappy man missing his favourite pants that he had bought in Kampala, Uganda, while on a business trip.

For three months, Kimani continued searching for his trousers, even asking neighbours if they had seen his treasured pair of jeans, before finally giving up. “Although I gave up the search, I had a feeling l will one day find it,” he explains.

Then one Saturday evening, Kimani decided to take a stroll in the estate with his colleagues. As he neared the gate where the watchman sat, something caught his eye. It was his jeans trousers that had disappeared over three months ago.

To be sure that his mind was not playing tricks on him, he moved closer and confirmed that indeed the ‘watchie’ was wearing the lost trousers.

“I have been looking for this trousers for so long, where did you get them?” Kimani asked the ‘soldier.’ At first, the watchman pretended he had not heard the question.

This made Kimani angry and he loudly demanded to know where the man had gotten the trousers. “It is mine. I bought it at Uthiru market last year,” he replied.

his shocked Kimani. He told the guard that he was actually wearing his lost jeans and that he would call the police on him if he could not explain how he got the trousers. 

A worked up Kimani fished out his phone and pretended to call the police. Sensing danger, the watchman came clean. “Boss, it is your wife who gave it to me,” he confessed.
Kimani did not proceed with his journey.

He dashed back to his house and confronted his wife, seeking to know why she’d given out his trousers without his permission.

“You gave out my jeans trousers and claimed you didn’t know where they were? Tell me, what business do you have with the watchman?” She remained quiet.

“Are you having an affair with the watchman?” Kimani shouted. At this moment, Kawira sensed things getting hotter and responded, denying any affair between them.

“I just don’t like that pair of jeans. That’s why l gave it out,” she explained.

Boss, your wife likes me

Kimani summoned the watchman and demanded to know if he has received any other clothes from his wife, to which he confessed having received several items in the past.

“Boss, your wife just likes me, but there’s nothing beyond that,” the scared ‘soldier’ said. Still unconvinced, Kimani resolved to send his wife back to her parents.

Meanwhile, the woman has turned her guns on the watchman. She is accusing him of landing her in hot soup, by coming to work wearing the jeans, even after reportedly warning him not to.

“You see what your stupidity has caused? I warned you that this was his favourite trousers and that you should not be seen wearing it in the estate but you didn’t listen,” she complained bitterly.

Now, Kawira’s marriage to Kimani hangs in the balance. Even her parents are at crossroads, because they too are doubting their daughter.

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/woman-lands-hot-soup-giving-hubbys-jeans-watchman/

Re: Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman by QueenMarvella(f): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin

This story makes me laugh..

It reminds me of my old friend LEFULEFU & his magic trousers grin

Kimani's trousers cud be either Levi's or Marc Jacobs or Guess.
Re: Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman by Giddymoney(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
So soldiers dey fear police for Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Giddymoney:
So soldiers dey fear police for Kenya
only in kenya

3 Likes

Re: Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

This story makes me laugh..

It reminds me of my old friend LEFULEFU & his magic trousers grin

Kimani's trousers cud be either Levi's or Marc Jacobs or Guess.
haha i love Levi"s cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman by jacyhelen(f): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Na wa oooo
Re: Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman by SmartyPants(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
If you love the freaking gateman so much why not just buy him a pair of jeans??

Why take the one that your husband is sure to notice?

It's like brain does not always work in some people's head.

undecided
Re: Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman by Sugar97(f): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
SmartyPants:
If you love the freaking gateman so much why not just buy him a pair of jeans??

Why take the one that your husband is sure to notice?

It's like brain does not always work in some people's head.

undecided

She didn't like the pair of jeans;

She understood it could be easily noticed that's why she warned him never to where it when coming to work.

Lol...not defending her but I can relate. sometimes u don't like bae's favorite shirt, just hide it from him and let everybody rest grin grin
Re: Woman Lands In Hot Soup For Giving Out Her Hubby’s Jeans To Watchman by SmartyPants(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sugar97:

She didn't like the pair of jeans;

She understood it could be easily noticed that's why she warned him never to where it when coming to work.

Lol...not defending her but I can relate. sometimes u don't like bae's favorite shirt, just hide it from him and let everybody rest grin grin

So that is how you have been hiding your bae's things?

Oya go and report yourself

(1) (Reply)

Mad Woman Gave Birth To Bouncing Baby Boy Along Ibom Plaza In Uyo / Weeks After Married Lady Dies In Car With Lover,2nd Lover Also Dies Mysteriously / Hey Romancers And Romancees, I Need You Help Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.