Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,361 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Heidi Klum Says-- I Want Michelle Obama On Project Runway - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heidi Klum Says-- I Want Michelle Obama On Project Runway (999 Views)

Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heidi Klum Says-- I Want Michelle Obama On Project Runway by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2010
[size=20pt]Do YOU think the First Lady would ‘make it work’ on Project Runway?[/size]

Talk about pursuing the American Dream! If Heidi Klum had her way, she’d be chasing down an American dream guest to appear on her hit program, Project Runway — none other than First Lady Michelle Obama!

“I mean, obviously we would love to have the First Lady,” Heidi, 36, dished to HollywoodLife.com exclusively of her ideal guest judge on March 19 while promoting her work with the national heart health awareness campaign with Diet Coke called The Heart Truth. “I mean, who wouldn’t? She has become a style icon. I don’t think people have ever looked to politicians or politicians spouses for fashion advice, but I think that has changed after our new president and his wife. I think that would be kind of cool.”

Cool? That’d be downright awesome! If we were casting votes for guest judges, we’d unanimously choose Michelle Obama, too! She IS the First Lady of Fashion, after all.

It appears Michelle, 46, would get along super-well with Heidi too: they have a ton in common! Not only are they both moms, but like Michelle, Heidi lends her celebrity status to charity work and philanthropy.

Oh yeah, and they both put the ‘hot’ in haute couture!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/03/19/exclusive-heidi-klum-says-i-want-michelle-obama-on-project-runway/
Re: Heidi Klum Says-- I Want Michelle Obama On Project Runway by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2010
Seriously michelle's dress sense is terrible
Re: Heidi Klum Says-- I Want Michelle Obama On Project Runway by peacettw: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^and I totally disagree with you. Moreover, I think it's rather disrespectful to ask Michelle Obama to be in the show.
Re: Heidi Klum Says-- I Want Michelle Obama On Project Runway by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
You must be kidding me, you call those "old nurses uniforms" she puts on, good dress sense? undecided
Re: Heidi Klum Says-- I Want Michelle Obama On Project Runway by anonymous6(f): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
Michelle Obama is ok with fashion but sometimes their have been hit and misses with her but in the end of the day I don't think any first lady would ever be on Heidi klum's Project Runway's show

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nereida Gallardo? / Exclusive!: Abuja Lover Delivers Baby Girl For 9ice / Kate Henshaw’s Marriage Heading For The Rocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.