Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,199 members, 7,897,092 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe (52840 Views)

Nȧᶄed Video And Photos Of Cute Hausa Babe Zahrah Leaked / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer / Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by lukuboi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
I'm on ma knees God, just one decent,gorgeous babe
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by Sava4: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Taya murna, idan kuna iya zuwa canada don ɗaukar ni, ina cikin mississauga, amma ina fatan ku da kyau a cikin auren ku.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by mKc9ET(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
What shall it benefit a woman for marring a Boko haram food
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by elslaqq: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
no matter how much u beg me, i no go comment.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by passion247(f): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Congrats Dsp Shagari. so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by Pain(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Enjoy it while it lasts..@ least before the other wives join you in bed for the usual 3some approved by religion
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pain:
Enjoy it while it lasts..@ least before the other wives join you in bed for the usual 3some approved by religion
Somebody's moniker is "pain" wow!
Bro how many mentions do you get in a day? shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by GeoSilYe(f): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
her dimples tho kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by Maghan37: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
ahmEenu:
na that one na your problem. Go open am nah
Good advice in fact w grin d scarcity of ram and cow other options are available for Suya grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by ngelbee(f): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Like her dimple
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by WeirdoNg: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alwaysking:
Y'all are local and not exposed and backward. and I hate those type of girls.
You well so?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by urahara(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alwaysking:
Y'all are local and not exposed and backward. and I hate those type of girls.

See this mbeke feeling funky.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by urahara(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Somebody's moniker is "pain" wow!
Bro how many mentions do you get in a day? shocked

U really don't watch naruto smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by ahmEenu(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Maghan37:
Good advice in fact w grin d scarcity of ram and cow other options are available for Suya grin
now you are speaking parables
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by makydebbie(f): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
urahara:

U really don't watch naruto smiley
No I don't.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
haywire07:
Obviously from wealthy families .
After phucking this Malo chick, he'd still get the urge to add 3more Malo chucks as per religion sh*t .

I'm not asking for too much O lord, jst one very pretty chick is Ok for me

Then go to the north plenty chicks await u there' but thier problem is religion' u
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
haywire07:
After phucking this Malo chick, he'd still get the urge to add 3more Malo chucks as per religion sh*t .

then go to the north plenty chicks await u there' there problem is religion unless your are ready to knack your head on the floor
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by urahara(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
No I don't.

Pain is the name of. ......

Wait , why are we having this conversation.......***""runs back into cave **""****
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Big men children, MONEY fall on you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by diva90: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Fine couple
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by Abdulkatcha(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lovely coupleay Allah bless your union
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by billyG(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
this cop na fulaniman whe like to shakgarri. grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by Laple0541(m): 1:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Pretty lady like this, why is she marrying a police officer ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by ImperialYoruba: 3:56am On Nov 09, 2017
No be President Shagari grandson be dat?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by drtee247(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2017
haywire07:

one pretty chick at home, hundred mistresses outside. wehdone sir
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by ElsonMorali: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2017
MrMicholo:

Almighty NwaAmaikpe... no comment.... hmmmmmmmmm,

undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by ElsonMorali: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2017
If only Northern babes especially Hausa and Fulani babes will represent Nigeria in international beauty pageants and not...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by mattsejuro(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2017
congrat shaggi.. jus d starting point of good news. enjoy urself man..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by Epatty(f): 1:10am On Nov 10, 2017
Mrop:
More

See more beautiful photos at http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/checkout-this-cute-pre-wedding-photos.html?m=0
Wow... Am very happy for her. We were class mates in secondary school, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIRLS' COLLEGE, BASAWA, ZARIA, Commonly known as FEDZA. We were both in yellow check, Salvia house. Congratz to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe by Wantedola(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Some hausa girls de fine Sha. Most especially the fulanis. I see one for church de eye me, she too young for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.