Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,409 members, 7,914,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

What You Need To Know About Bobrisky Arrest By Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What You Need To Know About Bobrisky Arrest By Police (457 Views)

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Bobrisky Arrest By Police by olayinka00(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Late yesterday night, news broke out on social media that popular Nigerian male barbie Bobrisky has been allegedly arrested in Lagos.

The report said Bobrisky’s arrest may be connected to the lingering fight between him and serial entrepreneur Toyin Lawani, while other report also said that he might be arrested for coming out straight to public that he's '' Gay ''.

According to LIB who put a call through to Toyin Lawani, her personal assistant who received the call said ‘please she has nothing to do with that. You peoople should stop linking her to it’.

Another close associate to Toyin Lawani confirms her claim saying, ‘Toyin won’t stoop so low’

They also reached out to the Lagos State Police PRO, Famous Cole who said, ‘I’m not aware of such arrest at the moment. Maybe he was invited for questioning or he went voluntarily to make a complaint’.

From the photos circulating, Bobrisky is without any footwear and he looks visibly distraught which clearly means he didn’t go there voluntarily. He’s also not reachable at the moment as his mobile phone is switched off.

A source however tells LIB that Bobrisky’s arrest may be connected to his social media post yesterday where he came out as ‘GAY’, a criminal offence with a 14-year jail term in Lagos State.

Recall Bobrisky said recently:

If all your insult bothered me, I should have stopped posting here. Yes am gay, I will go to hell fire. Thanks. Please what else? Am tired of that same words. I wanna hear something new. Cheers.

All What You Need to Know About Bobrisky Arrest by Police

Re: What You Need To Know About Bobrisky Arrest By Police by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: What You Need To Know About Bobrisky Arrest By Police by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
see how he look MANLY in these photos....kai! them gays be looking at his female looking pics, while up there are the manthey will wake up next to.

btw: anyone willingly saying they are gay/lesbian in Nigeria, deserves anything they get!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Signature On Breasts And Backside From Guys / Steemit !!! Social Media That Pays You When You Get Likes #Project20MilionNaija / See What Apostle Suleman Was Spotted With In Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.