Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,320 members, 7,971,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:36 AM

How Do You Maintain Effective Communication In Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Maintain Effective Communication In Your Relationship? (439 Views)

How Do You Maintain A White Teeth? / How Do You Maintain Friendship ? / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Maintain Effective Communication In Your Relationship? by Biafrareform(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
One thing that can make or market you is the person you stick with as a partner.
I have come to realize that for you to have a successful relationship there must be

Tolerance

Compromise

Patience

Anger Management

Honesty

Openness

Companionship

Chemistry

[/color] Effective/Good Communication[color=#000099]

But having the right communication can be hard at times. Sometimes you just there, feeling blank, nothing to say.

This has really been my issue. And I want to really learn from those in the house how to keep a good and a effective communication especially when bae is far.

Your thoughts please
Re: How Do You Maintain Effective Communication In Your Relationship? by forreelinc(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
By f*cking,by f*cking and oh don't forget by f*cking
Re: How Do You Maintain Effective Communication In Your Relationship? by izaray(f): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Op, is google is ur friend na, ask him/her undecided

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Pleads Guilty To Marrying Her Biological Mother. . . Who Was Also Marri / 19-year-old Sells Her Virginity For £2 Million To Businessman / Atiku Abubakar......the Political Prostitute (dumps Apc....set To Return To Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.