Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,661 members, 7,889,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation (603 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation by yazach: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Let me start by mentioning that this post is not to show any kind of enmity or abuse anybody.

It baffles me anytime CAN (chritian association of Nigeria) and their followers complain of Islamisation whenever a Nigerian Muslims/Islam bring something to benefit or improve the economy/standard of living in Nigeria. Maybe this is as a result of envy, hatred, politics, inferiority complex or even hypocrisy

Firstly, we will recall that Islamic Banking which is a non-interest banking system was introduced recently in Nigeria which will not be the first or the last country in which the system was introduced. It is obvious that the western countries(with minority muslims) have accept and practicing the system years before it was introduced in Nigeria. I could remember somebody working in the bank here in Nigeria was telling us that majority of the patronages are Christians especially people from South-East.
Despite the benefits and the above mentioned facts, CAN came out to taint the system by shouting Islamisation.

Secondly, the issue of Sukook which was recently introduced by Federal Government of Nigeria, it was as if fire was fuel with petrol when CAN came out to start shouting Islamisation. I will leave it to researchers to go and get the percentage of Christians that are involved in the Sukook

Now straight to my point:

I read on Niraland just some hours ago that WINNERS CHAPEL (well known church and member of CAN) is trying to build a world class university in Ghana. Below is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4164326/winners-chapel-build-university-ghana.

These are my concerns:

1- This mean money will be removed from Nigeria economy to invest in another country whose education is far better than that of Nigeria
2- The Nigerian hard labored tithe will be used to invest in another country
3- Is this not equal to the ways of Nigerian corrupt politicians who will take money out of our economy to invest or save it in another country

Now to the CAN followers

Ask your self sincerely:

1- Is Muslim/Islam still your problem
2- Do you really need shouting Islamisation when Muslim bring benefit to the nation and your leaders can only invest outside the country and buying private jet like buying chocolate.

Note: If Muslims Clerics wants private jet, we can afford it but we would rather use it to help the people in need(at least just recently, a Muslim donate about 500m to victims of fire incident in Kano. I will not say more than this)

Please enough of all this Islamisation nonsense rather you also embark on christianisation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation by yazach: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
maclatunji
usman1245
Empiree
lanrexlan
Rilwayne001
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation by Empiree: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
following....
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation by hopefulLandlord: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
space Booker
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation by LilSmith55(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation by Empiree: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
"And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion....." Q 2 V 120

It is never gonna stop. It is HATRED, ENVY and JEALOUSY.

It is "PAYBACK" time. Recall in the 90s, they wanted to christianize Nigeria from as far i can remember 1988 to 2000. They were funded directly and indirectly by US, UK and Israel to end Islam by the year 2000. I grew up in the 90s and i could see this transition going on. They invested heavily to quench islam but Allah said "....But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners". Q8:30

I will back up any muslim proposition for the cause of islam and muslims in nigeria PROVIDED they do it with wisdom. Their (christians) game is over. They had their time. Muslims who had no idea of what they did in the 80s and 90s, or those who were too little or knew nothing about it may see actions of muslim like Professor Ishaq Akintola as trying to 'divide' South West. Far from that. If only they knew what christians did, they would not think of that for a second.

So CAN need to either shut their trap or embark on christianisation of nigeria too. Maybe doing so (islamisation and christianisation) together would improve nigeria's economy and people's lives. Enough of complaints. Muslims did not complain when they were getting millions and billions of dollars from abroad to extinguish islam. USA categorically said they wanted to quench islam by the 2000. But God so good, He said said: "They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it."

Indeed, it has been over 17 years since their supposed plan, instead for islam to recede, not only does it grows, Islam sneaked into their own houses abroad. Truth be told, there were many muslims who indeed converted to christianity back then bcus of "miracle". I remembered a Yoruba pastor wearing white agbada and "anointed" handkerchiefs. He drove lots of crowd from all over south western states on weekend to a famous school in ijebu Ode for stupid miracles. I later learned from another reverted pastor to islam on ACADIP network that, that pastor was also part of Western larger scheme. Everywhere you go in the 90s, you will see christian banners including reclusive places. That's how desperate they were.

Even some rich muslims either converted to christianity or changed their muslim names to get access to world power crap. So money did not flow to muslims to promote their religion. It was during this time they sent many nigerian pastors to study christianity more in Jerusalem. They also sent average christians to Arab land to learn Islam and arabic. Not for the purpose of reversion but for the purpose of corrupting islam. That's why, dont be surprised if you read some alleged "islamic books" in arabic that appeared to be anti islam outright or mix of truth with falsehood.

They failed.

STUPID CAN.....excuse me

2 Likes

Re: Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation by Maamin(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
What is all these rants about Islamisation or Christianisation? undecided

"He that watches over Yitsrael never sleeps nor slumbers"

Y'll need to take some chill pills.."Thus said the Lord GOD, it shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass." grin
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation by iamgenius(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
^^^Are you alright sir?
Re: Why Christians Should Stop Shouting Islamisation by yazach: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2017
iamgenius:
^^^Are you alright sir?

I think the question should be thrown to you because I have not seen any correlation of your question with the topic

(1) (Reply)

Two Evangelists Fight Over Offering In The Market(photos) / Dear worshipper, you joined a cult, not a church / VIDEO:TB Joshua transform transgender Female to Male!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.