Stats: 3,181,923 members, 7,915,672 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:57 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (34161 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Blackfire(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2017
To the MOD that ban me for a month + without any reason... Abowa ba loro re

To the topic .. This is pure undiluted idolatry

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Acidosis(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2017
massinola:
The hypocrisy of many Pentecostal churches reaches high heavens. They will rush here to type poo about Catholic church, just because they can only dream of their numbers. But go back to worship ordinary man and chairs and call it faith. I rather honour Mary the mother of Christ than worship a mortal pastopreneur and his chair. Catholic I am, Mary I honour, and Catholic I will die.

You rather worship Mary? Which Mary? The one you molded with molten magma?

BTW, Pentecostal churches don't envy Catholics at all. I have been a Pentecostal since age 1 and I don't envy Catholics. Stop typing poo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by validman7(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
massinola:
The hypocrisy of many Pentecostal churches reaches high heavens. They will rush here to type poo about Catholic church, just because they can only dream of their numbers. But go back to worship ordinary man and chairs and call it faith. I rather honour Mary the mother of Christ than worship a mortal pastopreneur and his chair. Catholic I am, Mary I honour, and Catholic I will die.

there was this argument I had with some folks way back in school that Catholics worships idol. many of them were Anglican, I happened to tell them the history of Anglican church, how King Henry left catholic to marry a 2nd wife in order to maintain his dynasty.. they couldn't believe at first. but u know google was there to help out.. they were perplexed. I told them if catholic is a sham then Christianity is also a sham.

I ain't a catholic BTW.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Kbanka: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Fu.c.k = bleep
mess.in.g = Bleeping
Fuckery= fuckery
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Kbanka: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2017
Zap = bleep
Zap.i.n.g = Bleeping
Fuckery= fuckery

When will nairaland realise we are all adults?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by surgical: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Yeligray:
if u'r nt careful you might go down with him
Are you the one that is going to bring him down ? he is protected by the almighty because he is doing a good job liberating his people from bondage. captivity and exploitation. someday not too far he will appreciated for his efforts, there is nothing worse than mental slavery .

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by nairacrusader: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2017
designVATExcel:
Rubbish. He knows whenever he says rubbish like this, he makes headlines. So he keeps saying rubbish.

I guess it's a smart business moves, which celebrity doesn't crave the spotlight?

Last time I checked we have freedom of workshop in Nigeria, if workshipping the man of God's chair works for you, go ahead.

In the Bible we read of people that roll on the altar or worshipped the priests feet. Whatever works for you mehn. When you are telling your testimony, them criticizers go come they key into it.

Rubbish.

Don't think you are right, but we all have a right to our opinions....I must admit smiley.
As for me, I'm an atheist for all of Earth's religions.... and an agnostic towards the rest of the universe; ie: the unknown. I am genuinely grateful for the same basic things you expess here, but that I don't endlessly thank some anthropomorphic 'being' for it all. And in saying that; imagine if there was a Creator; having to be thanked over and over and over again, for exactly the same thing, endlessly! It would bore you rotten and eventually drive you mad; unless the Creator was some kind of extreme narcissist! Religion feeds the uncontrolled ego's desperate need for being special, being unique and for an easy, reassuringly selfish answer; when all of the rational evidence speaks of a much different and more interesting story

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Kbanka: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Fu.c.k = bleep
Fu.c.ki.n.g = Bleeping
Fuckery= fuckery

When will nairaland realise we are all adults?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
The way people worship some men of God these days is more than the way they worship God Himself. You see some wives who don't have a pinch of regard for their husbands crawling at the feet of their pastors.

Some guys also don't have any disregard for their fathers but the kind of respect they accord with pastor with makes me wondering why people are like this in this part of the world

Tosin, you know they are not worshipping him.
People go and sit on the chair of their Pastors with the mind of contacting the anointing/healing or whatever their problem is. Some do testify about what God did through that medium. The shadow of Peter healed the sick.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by kizyalex10(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Yeligray:
another religious slowpoke spotted

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by omoelerin1: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2017
johnnyn1:
daddy freeze or wettin Dem dey call you..
You are now liable to die Anytime soon...
You can't talk spiritual when you are not spiritual..

Let's all just watch and see..
but you people criticize others and you are not liable to die.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Lovine: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Yeligray:

Because he said the truth? If Baal is god lets see
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Acidosis(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2017
aspirebig:
The guy is saying the truth about tithe. He backed up all his claims with Bible passages.
If Bible said Jesus died for our sin and it is finished. ..why paying tithe for financiaL blessing again.
How many times did Jesus preached about tithe while on earth?

The same pastor collecting tithe from you is not paying his own tithe and will use church money to solve his family issues and even doctor the church account books. Pastor sent to Europe to head churches, on getting there, they will divert the church money and open their own church and move the members to their own churches.
Pastors are humans too. They do all sorts.
Why building schools as a church that members who funded and backroll the school building cannot afford to send their children to such schools.
Some members of some churches have been so brainwatched that they don't see anything wrong in what their pastor says, does, or even his ways of life....
Common, these guys are mere mortals like you.
God said ....I am a jealous God ....so why worshipping your Pastor?
Even Jesus won't buy private jet where his followers are still living in abject poverty....that is not possible.
Christianity means being. ...Christlike. ...but what do we see today in churches? Hatred, insurborination,lies,jealousy,backbittibg,show of riches,lovers of positions, tribalism,favouritism,worldly love..etc
Pastors sleeping with members wives,sleeping with members daughter's,sleeping with spinsters in the name of anoiniting,taking advantage of members problems to defraud them, using members issues to preach in the altar,breaking homes,claiming "thus said the Lord " when God did not say anything to them. ...
Using church as a business empire and planting their relatives as pastors in all their branches.....
See only God know who is serving him
Read your bible and do good.

You're against tithe, fine. What about offerings?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Benekruku(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2017

Religion is just a tool!

Imagine a supposed human worshiping the chair of his subordinate.

Smh................... Its finished!

People have been mentally enslaved.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2017
AHH TIRED

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2017
yungEX:
I like how he called it fuckery grin your pastor dey go holiday abroad But u dey inside church dey worship chair... Kwantinue
God is soaking your cane in crude oil...kwantinu �
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by omoelerin1: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Acidosis:

You rather worship Mary? Which Mary? The one you molded with molten magma?

BTW, Pentecostal churches don't envy Catholics at all. I have been a Pentecostal since age 1 and I don't envy Catholics. Stop typing poo.
What is the meaning of Pentecostal, please?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by mikeapollo: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2017
These are the same people that would hate and say things against TB Joshua and SCOAN.
Even members of Synagogue Church do not worship the seat of Prophet TB Joshua.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by dederocs(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2017
The Bible clearly states all things for Christian followers, but they can't even spend time to open their mind and read. Idolatry.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by johnnyn1(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
Tosin, you know they are not worshipping him.
People go and sit on the chair of their Pastors with the mind of contacting the anointing/healing or whatever their problem is. Some do testify about what God did through that medium. The shadow of Peter healed the sick.

Abi..
Even from the Bible..
The woman with the issue of blood.. Luke 8:43-48
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Benekruku(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Blackfire:
To the MOD that ban me for a month + without any reason... Abowa ba loro re

To the topic .. This is pure undiluted idolatry

I got banned for 7months. Ban will be lifted in 1st quarter of 2018 grin grin grin

Those MODS use to forget that opening an email and Nairaland account is free.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Oyindidi(f): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
johnnyn1:

Abi..
Even from the Bible..
The woman with the issue of blood.. Luke 8:43-48
People condemn every move of pastors

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Acidosis(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2017
omoelerin1:
What is the meaning of Pentecostal, please?

"Christianity that places special emphasis on a direct personal experience of God through the baptism with the Holy Spirit. The term Pentecostal is derived from Pentecost, the Greek name for the Jewish Feast of Weeks."
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by lobiologs(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2017
You think this is bad, i heard some women waited for him to be done eating and went ahead to eat the remnants in his plate.

but i can't blame them, the country is hard and so everyone is trying to find a way to survive, just like how the descendants of Joseph were in the land of Egypt
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by johnnyn1(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
People condemn every move of pastors

abi...
We have heard of severals Testimonies with.. Wristband sighting, Handkerchief healing. Church Tags gan..

If you bliv in something it will work for you..
Y do them mofos? why do they pray?
it could be called human enslavery too...
shiior..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by johnnyn1(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2017
lobiologs:
You think this is bad, i heard some women waited for him to be done eating and went ahead to eat the remnants in his plate.

but i can't blame them, the country is hard and so everyone is trying to find a way to survive, just like how the descendants of Joseph were in the land of Egypt

Oh lawwwddd...
and you create this person bayii??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye by Avizizo(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2017
NYRP:
Man is shaped by his/her belief, and every man's belief is either spiritual or philosophical.

Religion flourishes mostly in nations with bad leadership and failed government because citizens mistake every human problems/challenges arising from failed government as spiritual.

Employment is a right of every human!

Marriage is a right of every human that desires/wishes to marry!

Food is supposed to be a basic right of man!

But because Nigerian government over years have failed Nigerians, Nigerians now run to Churches out of frustration instead of Nigerians to join hands and fight the government that have caused their misery and sufferings.

Anyway, the youths have decided to fight back and take over leadership in Nigeria to rebuild Nigeria to a great nation it has never been.

Join the Nigerian youth political revolution going on now and be a part of history.