Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal (1435 Views)

Between Copa America Best XI Vs Euro Best XI, Which Team Is The Best / Which Senegal Team Is The Golden Generation 2002 WC Team Or 2021 AFCON Team? / 4 Highest Paid Bench Warmers In The Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by manofsense(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Newly appointed coach of Algeria national team Rabah Madjer has hit out at the Nigerian team who his team will be facing on Friday in a dead rubber World Cup 2018 Qualifiers tie.

Speaking to the press in Algeria, Madjer who was not in charge of the team when they suffered a 3-1 loss to Nigeria in the reverse tie played in Uyo said the Nigerian team has many players who don’t get to play for their European clubs..

” I have studied the Nigerian team, apart from Iwobi, every other player is mostly a substitute for their team in Europe , but that doesn’t mean they will not be at the level to face us”, Madjer said.

” The game against Nigeria is not a friendly match for me, to me it’s the first game of the qualifiers for the 2018 African Cup of Nations in Cameroon”.
Re: Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by Tolexander: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
manofsense:
Newly appointed coach of Algeria national team Rabah Madjer has hit out at the Nigerian team who his team will be facing on Friday in a dead rubber World Cup 2018 Qualifiers tie.

Speaking to the press in Algeria, Madjer who was not in charge of the team when they suffered a 3-1 loss to Nigeria in the reverse tie played in Uyo said the Nigerian team has many players who don’t get to play for their European clubs..

” I have studied the Nigerian team, apart from Iwobi, every other player is mostly a substitute for their team in Europe , but that doesn’t mean they will not be at the level to face us”, Madjer said.

” The game against Nigeria is not a friendly match for me, to me it’s the first game of the qualifiers for the 2018 African Cup of Nations in Cameroon”.
source??
Re: Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by Kamelot77(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
his brain is Licking,moses nd ndidi dey start every match for deir team
Re: Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by Yeligray(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
manofsense:

op na do them do you?, u forgot ndidi(leicester city), moses(chelsea), kelechi(leicester city), ademola lookman(everton), awoniyi, osasie odamwengie(madura united)..

Re: Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by Nbote(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
He shldnt worry, no need for plenty talk .. Both him and his countrymen will b forced to warm their benches and couch and watch us in June

1 Like

Re: Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by manofsense(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Yeligray:
op na do them do you?, u forgot ndidi(leicester city), moses(chelsea), kelechi(leicester city), ademola lookman(everton), awoniyi, osasie odamwengie(madura united)..
bros no be me talk am ooo

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Standing At The End Of Match Week 11 / Six-time World Champion Olympic Swimmer, Mark Foster Comes Out As Gay (photo) / Alex Iwobi : Manchester United Frustrated Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.