Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. (2808 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Diamond23(f): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]hmmm dz one z strong ooooo,Does she do it on a daily basis or only wen she z angry dat z also to be considered....Op buh on a serious note u v a loving and caring wife. She must v noticed ur crave for food increased and plate z no longer enough xo she resulted to d alternative which z serving in pot
Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by Kukulo: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
After I tabled my wife service of food using the pot she cooked with,I took some people advice here and I confronted her. We settled peaceably and gave apologies to each other. She said something i have never heard even with my many years. I tend to love her even the more.
Women are truly gems if only we know their intentions, they are mildstone if we listen to what they have inside and success if we carry them along.
Through your advice and our dialogue,I discovered my wife has the above qualities.
Thanks for all your advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. by sisisioge: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
^^^^

Issue resolved cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. / Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them / Pls Help A Soul From Perishing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.