Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Where Can One Get An International Passport Quickly In These Three States? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can One Get An International Passport Quickly In These Three States? (2842 Views)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / International Passport In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Get An International Passport Quickly In These Three States? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
I know it can take forever in ibadan immigration office. A friend of mine would be leaving Nigeria for Xmas/New year vac and of course needs a passport.

I know Ibadan immigration office won't issue the passport till next year with there normal excuse of 'there's no material on ground.'

so my friend frequent these three other states and i don't know which of the states immigration office is good with quick delivery of passport. The states includes Ogun state, Lagos state and Ondo state..

If you have any experience with any of the aforementioned states, please kindly share them and advice. Thanks.
Re: Where Can One Get An International Passport Quickly In These Three States? by mancheeutd(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2017
provided you are with all necessary documents you can get it in 3-4hrs in akure for 30k.

you all need 2 passport photographs
birth cert.
state of origin
with 30 grand cash
Re: Where Can One Get An International Passport Quickly In These Three States? by erictus: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2017
mancheeutd:
provided you are with all necessary documents you can get it in 3-4hrs in akure for 30k.

birth cert.
state of origin
with 30 grand cash

What about Lost one. U have an idea?

I heard osun state is also faster in processing pp.

Ibadan passport office is a curse to humanity
Re: Where Can One Get An International Passport Quickly In These Three States? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
erictus:

What about Lost one. U have an idea?

I heard osun state is also faster in processing pp.

Ibadan passport office is a curse to humanity
a big curse my brother. It took them one month and few weeks to process my passport. I registered in march and got my passport in june. Even with some tips to the immigration officer helping me oooo. Ibadan office can delay someones life, ehn. I just weak for the place. Some of them there will tell you the truth and link you with someone in osogbo instead though.
Re: Where Can One Get An International Passport Quickly In These Three States? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
mancheeutd:

birth cert.
state of origin
with 30 grand cash
thank you sir.. Appreciate..
Re: Where Can One Get An International Passport Quickly In These Three States? by erictus: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
a big curse my brother. It took them one month and few weeks to process my passport. I registered in march and got my passport in june. Even with some tips to the immigration officer helping me oooo. Ibadan office can delay someones life, ehn. I just weak for the place. Some of them there will tell you the truth and link you with someone in osogbo instead though.

Exactly. After paying 45k for lost pp. now going to 2months. nothing has been heard. Awaiting approval since. So, Due to the urgency, the immigration guy is about to link me to a fellow in Oshogbo. hopefully, collect it same week. I was just angry with the guy, so ,he knew Oshogbo was stressfree and he just wasted my time since.
Re: Where Can One Get An International Passport Quickly In These Three States? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
aquest please check your facebook bro. i am sorry for all the wahala.
Re: Where Can One Get An International Passport Quickly In These Three States? by Getbizzzy: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
aquest please check your facebook bro. i am sorry for all the wahala.

Bro, pls check your email, I want to have a chat with you.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Life In Sao Tome And Principe For A Nigerian? / Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa / Administrative Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.