Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,311 members, 7,934,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:29 PM

Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance (4653 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by KingSango(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2018
Remember there are sodomites and then there are homosexuals. Most homosexuals who are not open about being homosexual will never tell you that they are homosexual because the shame it will do their family and friends. It is only sodomites, cult prostitutes, who go on t.v, social media and tell the whole world they are homosexual because they are being paid big money.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by KingSango(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2018
Cult prostitutes in the entertainment field and the 8 other areas of human activity.

According to Compensatory Logic, there is reason to believe that what each person does, or says, each and every day, has an effect that is either constructive, or non-constructive.

Also, according to Compensatory Logic, there is reason to believe that what each person does, or says, each and every day, has the effect of helping to produce justice (balance between people), or helping to maintain and expand the practice of non-justice (non-balance between people).

Also, according to Compensatory Logic, there is reason to believe that what each person does, or says, each and every day, has a direct, or indirect, effect, on what happens to all the people in the known universe in what could be called “The Nine Major Areas of [People] Activity”:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

CULTIC PRACTICES

Baal's worshipers appeased him by offering sacrifices, usually animals such as sheep or bulls (1 Kings 18:23). Some scholars believe that the Canaanites also sacrificed pigs and that God prohibited his people from eating pork in part to prevent this horrible cult from being established among them. (See Isa. 65:1-5 for an example of Israel's participating in the pagan practices of the Canaanites.) At times of crisis, Baal's followers sacrificed their children, apparently the firstborn of the community, to gain personal prosperity. The Bible called this practice "detestable" (Deut. 12:31, 18:9-10). God specifically appointed the tribe of Levi as his special servants, in place of the firstborn of the Israelites, so they had no excuse for offering their children (Num. 3:11-13). The Bible's repeated condemnation of child sacrifice shows God's hated of it, especially among his people.

Asherah was worshiped in various ways, including through ritual sex. Although she was believed to be Baal's mother, she was also his mistress. Pagans practiced "sympathetic magic", that is, they believed they could influence the gods' actions by performing the behavior they wished the gods to demonstrate. Believing the sexual union of Baal and Asherah produced fertility, their worshipers engaged in immoral sex to cause the gods to join together, ensuring good harvests. This practice became the basis for religious prostitution (1 Kings 14:23-24). The priest or a male member of the community represented Baal. The priestess or a female members of the community represented Asherah. In this way, God's incredible gift of sexuality was perverted to the most obscene public prostitution. No wonder God's anger burned against his people and their leaders.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by Walamu(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Another sodomite entertainer promoting homosexuality.

Ultimately they are promoting pedophilia which lots of Freemasons are sodomites and pedophiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q6pDGNQw3I

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter by made4naijamusic: 5:56am
It came as a rude shock to Nigerians when Charly Boy’s daughter, Dewy Oputa, revealed on social media that she is a lesbian.

She made this known on Instagram during the week by sharing photos and a video of herself and her girlfriend. While speaking with Sunday Scoop, Dewy said she shared the post because she got tired of hiding and decided it was time to live in her truth.

She said,

“My mission for creating a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer platform is to provide a safe place for youths in the African community. I strive to create an accepting and welcoming community where everyone is free to express themselves and be loved for who they are. I want a place where individuals such as myself can create authentic friendships and thrive as the person they were born to be.”

Dewy, however, admitted that it was not easy for her parents when she revealed her sexuality to them.

“I can’t pinpoint the exact age I found out about my sexuality, but I was much younger. When I came out to my parents, it took them a while to adjust but my happiness comes first. I don’t feel bad about the negative comments my sexuality post has generated. I knew Nigerians would always have negative things to say and I was mentally prepared for it. I’m not here to sway anybody’s point of view; I’m here to bring awareness,” she said.

On whether she nurses any fear about coming to Nigeria considering that there is an anti-gay law in place in the country, the stylist and property management practitioner said,

“To be honest, I do not have any fears. I think there are far more critical issues that are yet to be resolved. So, why should my sexual orientation affect the next man? Nigerians that have a problem with the LGBTQ community need to mind their business and focus on the critical life and death situation at hand. Love has never killed the next man.”

Meanwhile, Charly Boy has come out to support his daughter, Dewy Oputa, after she shared a cozy photo of herself and her lesbian partner on social media.

He told Sunday Scoop that he would always support his daughter irrespective of her choice of a sexual partner. He said,

“She is my daughter, why won’t I support her even if she is whatever she is? My father supported me too. We can argue on moral grounds but we all have our rights to life. I fought for the gay community; so, if my daughter turns out to be this way, I should walk my talk.”

Admitting that he might not like her sexuality personally, he said there was nothing he could do about it since she is an adult. The Area Father stated,

“I have daughters who are married and have children, but she is the only one who has decided to be different. As long as she finds happiness or moves on with her life, I don’t have any problem with it. My father wanted me to be a lawyer and I told him I didn’t want to be a lawyer; I did what made me happy.

“People can be talking based on moral grounds, but we are not in the position to judge. Nigeria is like this because of evil people and we should concentrate on those people; not my daughter’s sexuality.”

Similarly, Charly Boy rubbished the anti-gay law in Nigeria, which imposed a 14-year jail term on any individual found guilty.

“How many people have the law caught? Don’t we have a lot of homosexuals in the Senate or government? We know all these things. They should start with themselves. They shouldn’t be bothered about my child who is enjoying her life. I don’t have problems with anyone’s sexuality as long as they are good human beings. I am not in the same level with most Nigerians; so, my thinking is different,” he said.

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/it-was-hard-for-my-parents-to-accept-im-a-lesbian-dewy-charly-boys-daughter/
Re: Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by Walamu(m): 2:02am On Jul 23, 2018

Re: Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by Walamu(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
They celebrate this sodomite Bobrisky to promote homosexuality, don't you know that?
Re: Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by Walamu(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Victor of RWS
Published on Mar 22, 2014
Neely Fuller explains how homosexuality is being spread in the black community by the white supremacists. The racists spread homosexuality in churches, schools and among black intelectuals who are so eager to please white people will cosign any nonsense that they propose like homosexuality and gay rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG2_aiF_jZo
Re: Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by Walamu(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
KingSango:

Nigerians must learn from the example of America how this pedophile agenda can sneak up on its society. First they always use these innocent characters that are entertaining but nothing is funny about child rape, especially using it as a weapon of war against Africa for the last 500 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1zsI0lPeuk

https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html
Re: Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by Walamu(m): 12:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Are you allowing them to promote this satanic faith in your Nigeria?
Re: Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by Walamu(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by Walamu(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
When you see this nasty stuff being promoted knock it down. Get those who are posting and supporting Bobrisky because these are dumb Africans who will bring utter disaster upon us all if not checked. Don't fight Bobrisky instead fight the people believing in him because that's the source of the confusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Shades Tacha As She Clinches Same Customized Endorsement Deal With Ciroc / Usain Bolt And Kasi Are Expecting Their First Baby (See Photos) / “dressing Half Naked Does Not Give Anyone The Right To Disrespect Me” Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.