Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... (611 Views)

Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list / APC To Win Kwara By Election With Over 70% Margin - Survey / Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by ikorodureporta: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by Nbote(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2017
We used to have a NAFDAC, she died with Mrs Dora Akunyili

1 Like

Re: Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by hisgrace090: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2017
Means 70% of drug dealers in nigeria are selfish.
Re: Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by quinnboy: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Yesterday a lady told me how the pharmaceutical company she works for manipulate the date of expired drugs.....I was so scared .
Re: Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by clevvermind(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2017
MOST OF THE THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY IS FAKE NA. EVEN APC IS FAKE.
Re: Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by EmeeNaka: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2017
NAFDAC is aware. NAFDAC cooperate with the importers of those fake Pharmaceuticals.
And you're gonna get those fake drugs when you enter pharmacy and start demanding for cheap drugs. Health is Wealth! If you go to pharmacy, buy branded drugs.
Re: Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by ikorodureporta: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Thats why u see most pharmacy shops using burglary to prevent unauthorized people frm entering, so inspectors dnt walk in @ anytime. Govt shld order dem to open up their shops & display all drugs
Re: Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by EmeeNaka: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Thats why u see most pharmacy shops using burglary to prevent unauthorized people frm entering, so inspectors dnt walk in @ anytime. Govt shld order dem to open up their shops & display all drugs
Burglary proof is to protect the pharmacy from Burglars and robbers.
Re: Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by FarahAideed: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2017
When Buhari was increasing tariifs on pharmaceuticals without having a back up plan una no know shei ..I warned then that it will only lead to proliferation of substandard drugs as against helping local production
.That same policy destroyed our pharmaceutical markets in 1984 and it took the diligence of Dora Akunyili to fix it ..
Re: Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by ikorodureporta: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Burglary proof is to protect the pharmacy from Burglars and robbers.

really? Why dnt they use it for their cosmetic & provision shops? Do they make more money from drugs than provision shops?
Re: Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by EmeeNaka: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
ikorodureporta:

really? Why dnt they use it for their cosmetic & provision shops? Do they make more money from drugs than provision shops?
I have a pharmacy in Lagos and my pharmacy do not have burglary proof. Even provision stores do have burglary proof. it depends on individual.
Re: Over 70% Of Pharmaceutical Products Circulating In Nigeria Fake... by ikorodureporta: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
EmeeNaka:
I have a pharmacy in Lagos and my pharmacy do not have burglary proof. Even provision stores do have burglary proof. it depends on individual.

how many provision shops hav burglary that they dnt open 24-7 compared to drug shops?

(1) (Reply)

2018 Budget Will Address Issue Of Bad Roads In South East – Buhari / Congrats Our People In Anambra / BREAKING News: Badoo Gang Strikes Again, Kills RCCG Pastor In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.