Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,699 members, 7,941,672 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Apologises To All Nairalanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apologises To All Nairalanders (2583 Views)

Lady Apologises To Boyfriend After Getting Pregnant For A Married Man / After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Alwaysking:
Hmmm, I hope you are exposed sha and also if I come to KD I hope they won't use me for suya? grin
Lol.. Suya? By who?
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Now!
what is Safiaa is a sweetheart I genuinely love her?
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Alwaysking: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol.. Suya? By who?
Your people nah, I mean those illiterate Hausa/fulanis that like violence like there life depend on it. grin
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
what is Safiaa is a sweetheart I genuinely love her?
Chai, love matter for the first time.. Anyway, i am not sure if i can.
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Alwaysking:
Your people nah, I mean those illiterate Hausa/fulanis that like violence like there life depend on it. grin
Well, i don't know about that for now, cuz i left kd years back....But I know most hausa men likes violence but still there is an exception... I remembered the one that took place year 2003 or so.. Hmm, it was really something else.
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Chai, love matter for the first time.. Anyway, i am not sure if i can.
it's some thing like ina sonki

Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
it's some thing like ina sonki
Ina sonki means I Love you
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Alwaysking: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Well, i don't know about that for now, cuz i left kd years back....But I know most hausa men likes violence but still there is an exception... I remembered the one that took place year 2003 or so.. Hmm, it was really something else.
Yeah I remember also, it was a chaos. big one at that, that's why I don't like travelling to most of these northern states that fights frequently. it's not like the state ain't worth visiting, perhaps it's just because of avalanche of violence in those regions. you know me I don't like fight, I love peace. cheesy BTW where are you living now? smiley
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Alwaysking:
Yeah I remember also, it was a chaos. big one at that, that's why I don't like travelling to most of these northern states that fights frequently. it's not like the state ain't worth visiting, perhaps it's just because of avalanche of violence in those regions. you know me I don't like fight, I love peace. cheesy BTW where are you living now? smiley
Kogi state
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Alwaysking: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Kogi state
OK
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by IAMSASHY(f): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
undecided it would hv bin beta if u had avoided mentioning "holy spirit" in ur post, dere ar tins u dnt joke with
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided it would hv bin beta if u had avoided mentioning "holy spirit" in ur post, dere ar tins u dnt joke with
they Have Come For My Head
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Rubbiish(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2017

Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Rubbiish(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Hypocrite... undecided

Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
DeadRat:
GOOD MORNING! I Just Got Free From Nairaland's 4 years... Sorry... Days in Jail.... I Want To Tend My Apologises To Every Nairalander who Deadrat may Have Offended. Please Forgive Me. The Year Is Close To Its End, i Dont carry Beefs into My New Year. Lets All Start A New Page Together. I Promise To Be A Good Boy From Now On... I Will Not Abuse You People Again... And Nobody Should Abuse Me Too, If You Abuse Me I Will Summon The Holy Spirit... Sorry... PureWaterNylon... To Deal... But As For Me i Will Not Abuse, so Please Everyone Forgive Me...
IamJ Iamkashybaby Lawlahdey Makydebbie Tahra Naijaboiy Pynkylypz Queensekxy Blackhawk01 Augustap Rokia Pocohantas Donaldduke2019 Airforce1 Rebirthforgoody Lefulefu & every One Else please Forgive Me

Apology accepted cheesy
Re: Apologises To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Apology accepted cheesy
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House / Last Give-away For Today (prices #3,000) winner - chinwemine / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.