Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,495 members, 7,964,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:24 AM

2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose (18635 Views)

Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / Chimaroke Nnamani Returns To PDP, Picks Senatorial Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by maklelemakukula(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by Odianose13(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Jubril is an animal

How Jubril take concern this one now? When you go get sense?
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by jbcul4ril(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is what will give Buhari 80% access to ASO rock again grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by rasakwahab: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
stop wasting your time and the masses money all in time name of wanting to contest for president in which you can't go beyond your party primary bcuz it has been zoned to the north
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by rasakwahab: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
stop wasting your time and the masses money all in time name of wanting to contest for president in which you can't go beyond your party primary bcuz it has been zoned to the north
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by kunlexy1759(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
"It is the presidency that orders things". Fayose
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by mercyp001(f): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
sarrki:

The 16 years of their misrule is a testimony
remember DAT most of d APC chieftains now, were part of d 16 years,d likes of Saraki, Kaduna State Gov, Minister of Transportation, u knw d rest,I just mentioned few.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by dedugba(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
I love this man: His actions and dispositions will lead to the destruction of the fragile peace PDP is currently witnessing. As pro-APC supporters were shouting that this man's actions are bizarre (am trying to be nice) GEJ's supportes were hailing him calling him the defender of democracy, the lone voice of opposition etc. Now he has his cross hair on PDP, I hope no PDP supporter would insult 'THIS GREAT HERO OF DEMOCRACY, THE LONE VOICE OF OPPOSITION' even if his words maybe gibberish and cataclysmic.
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by orisa37: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
PDP will pick their Candidates from a properly constituted Convention.
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by Pvibe007: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
sarrki:
That's true

The real nature of PDP chieftains

They are vampires

Power mongers

See them! Yelloba Muslim

1 Like

Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by xandy84: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
What does Fayose ambition and Buhari forgiveness have in common? Nigeria need working institutions and not one man can do it all like Buhari and his abject failure is for all to see. Working economy world over built institutions because man last for few years while institution last forever.
I'm neither for PDP or APC because either can make Nigeria better without going to the basics which is build institutions that work and things will fall in place..

lightblazingnow:
When you have just one kick to score the golden goal, you might technically be confused on the style to adopt.

Fayose, faith works by love works not blind calculated movie

I am very sure you are walking in the dark, for those who are close to the governor please pray for him, for he is very confused,he knows PMB do not forgive, and for sure he is on his way to.......... don't mention..
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by Chukazu: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
undecided as long as you can rely on votes from family members
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by Owolabeey003: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
I have finally see dat dis has lost it completely
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by linuxuser(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Can you please objectively and truthfully share with us the names or lists of those people involved in the misrule.

sarrki:

The 16 years of their misrule is a testimony
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by Tolulopeogudiran(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fayose is the right man 4 the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by madridguy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by shehuAO: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fayose, man dey laugh. Do you think that will save you from going to kuje? Is there any immunity for presidential aspirant? Fayose is looking for an escape route, but it's all failure. Wait oo, is it not the same Fayose, the PDP governors chairman's forum? Make una see person dem take make head of people (governors) for that matter. It's unfortunate, PDP still has a very long way to go.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by cimag: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
It seems this Fayose is an agent of opposition to destroy PDP.How can he insist on contesting when he was in the convention where the presidency was zoned to the north and chairmanship to the southwest and he didn't raise objections.
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
sarrki:
That's true

The real nature of PDP chieftains

They are vampires

Power mongers
This APC sycophant always cheated away from threads involving corrupt APC government officials.
Shame on you.

Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by yemififi: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fayose has no clue.
Period.
He thinks Nigeria is like US where u can win elections by being controversial.
That won't work here.
He has one of the worst records as governor in Nigeria.
U jist hav to see what a graveyard EKiti has become
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by sandland: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fayose. Will contest even if his son is pdp chairman. To show the level of his madness.
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by Milestones: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
WHO WILL DELIVER PDP FROM THE GREAT TRIBULATIONS AHEAD OF 2019, FAYOSE TROUBLE WILL BE WORSE & BIGGER THAN THAT OF ALIMADU SHERIF
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by sapele914(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
lightblazingnow:

It was a mix ultra sound bros

APC = PDP
Call a spade a spade Pdp shameless old party that allowed a new party registered in 2013 dump them in the dustbin of Nigeria's political history. Jega caught them of guard not enough time to rig,pdp underestimated the integrity of jega to hold a free and fair election unlike his predecessor the hausa controlled zombie goat head maurice ewu.
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by sapele914(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
clevvermind:
SIR, WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TAKE OVER FROM THE DULLARD.
Life is a precious thing to waste,a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by sapele914(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
lonecatt:
fayose no doubt is better than the dullard,he was able to avert more bloodshed and the Islamic agenda of murderous Fulani herdsmen.
buhari is a pure failure
How has the Governor of your state faired?can you please mention some of his achievements or even easier mention some of fayose achievements that you are aware of?
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by bams2999(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
ok i hear
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by lonecatt(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2017
the governor of my state kogi even though he is a young man ,he is a failure just like the dullard.
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by jobbers: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2017
oh
Re: 2019: Even If PDP Picks My Son As Party Chairman, I Will Still Contest - Fayose by budaatum: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:
A potential KUJE prison inmate after his tenure as governor in 2018 is busy speaking trash. EFCC, ICPC and DSS please be at alert FAYOSE tenure ends next year
See? And you warned him o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality / Apps: FG Moves To Probe Google For Aiding Loan Sharks / Babachir: Muslim-muslim Ticket Designed To Kill, Oppress Northern Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.