Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,611 members, 7,888,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over (37606 Views)

Johnny Drille: Project Fame Top 10 To 10 Million Streams With Mavin Records / Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by wildchild02: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
What a short relationship

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by ObaKlaz: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Iyanya, you better go back and beg Don Jazzy so that he can revive your career and make you a mega super star like Di'ja, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, D'Prince and Dr. Snitch. (Sarcasm)

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by southernbelle(f): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
holluwai:
He can go back to mmm cheesy
Hahahahahaha
I remember seeing him wearing an MMM t-shirt.

1 Like

Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by aniblue(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
don Jazzy has decline recently, no hit tract from him nor his crew this year, he needs to step up or push out of the system cos new lads are working so hard on streets...

nice song by the 'waist crooner'-inyanya

1 Like

Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by fortunechy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
wetin concern us theremchteeeew
Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by talk2percy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Maybe Iyanya dey eye Tiwa, and u know say The Boss no dey carry her play.
Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by SirLakes: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
zabadii:
i only wonder why he is yet to set up his own label. Even Don jazzy is not on your level
Maybe he's broke undecided
Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by SirLakes: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Iyanya, you better go back and beg Don Jazzy so that he can revive your career and make you a mega super star like Di'ja, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, D'Prince and Dr. Snitch. (Sarcasm)

grin grin grin
Dprince grin
Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by Threebear(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
chronique:
Very wrong move from the onset. This is why I keep saying that those who say D'banj would amount to nothing without Don jazzy, are ignorant. I'm yet to see the super star in the mould of D'banj that Don jazzy has created since he split from D'banj. It just shows that D'banj had something that Don jazzy could work with, and build on.
Tiwa savage?
Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by drevantd1st: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Issorai.....

-----------------------
Jumia has the best prices anywhere! Check out these appliances!

Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by Lagosfinder(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
sKeetz:
He should work hard on revamping his comatose career.

A new record label won't deter his village people.
Spiritual he has to appease you mean
Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=SirLakes post=62223623]
Dprince grin[/quoted
d reason why d prince hasn't left his becos don jazzy na hin brother + others like dija reekado and kekere bello is becos if dey start there label they will run bankruptcy
Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by dammiecool(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Threebear:

Tiwa savage?
Tiwa is no jazzy creation, she don blow b4 she joined mavins

1 Like

Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by chronique(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Threebear:

Tiwa savage?

Tiwa was doing well on her own before joining mavin. I don't consider her success as a function of Jazzy's production and mgt prowess.
Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by chronique(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
babakb:
Since Dbanj left he sang hits like top of the world, feeling the nigga, bother you, emergency, el chappo etc but u will never appreciate him cuz u hate that he left the jazzy, I repeat Dbanj made Jazzy who he is today, and I smell double standard here, nobody praises young John for Olamide's success, nobody praises masterkraft for timaya or flavors or wizkid success, nobody praises Jfem for davido success.

I tire for them o. I wasn't a D'banj fan from the onset but the hate from Jazzy's fans, made me develop some love for the dude and I think he is doing well for himself. People forget that p.diddy,busta rhymes, and the likes were hot at a time but are now at the background and newer faces and names are on the forefront. That is basically how the music scene is. No one stays as a hit maker for life,continually year in,year out.
Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by yomskid: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2017
so
shebi they say
'progress' is allowed now...
Re: Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over by Shakushaku1(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2017
Threebear:

Tiwa savage?

She been hot bfor signing with mavin, not even signed fully cos 323ent owned by tbliz is also part of the contract and even at that tiwa hasn't even done up to half of dbanj achievement till date, so no room for comparism here. Fact!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms / Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Wed At The Registry Today (Photos) / Adesua Etomi With Her Mother And Sisters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.