Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,163 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed (706 Views)

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by kirajustice: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Nigeria' minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has said that he has never lied before. Speaking to Journalists at an interactive session in Lagos, Mohammed challenged those calling him a 'liar' to come forward with concrete facts to dispute whatever he has said before.

In his words; "I have two burdens. The first is that I happen to be the face of the opposition, and PDP has not forgiven me, and I do not think they will ever forgive me.

I think they look at the magnitude of what has happened to them, and they hold me solely responsible; which is not fair.

But, I did my bit. Now becoming the face of government again, it is automatic to them that whatever comes from Lai Mohammed, we must shoot it down as fake news and a lie

Incidentally, my father gave me the name Lai, also. So, it makes it very easy for them to make me a liar. But what I challenge them every time is, please, give me one thing I said that is not true. I have never told lies before.

Emotionally, you may not agree with me, but in terms of facts and figures, I have never said anything that they can be disputed. You do not have to like it, but you cannot deny that they are facts."
https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/09/never-lied-lai-mohammed/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2017
And I never saw punna

Next commentator let's keep the lie going....drop your own
@madridguy
Re: I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by madridguy(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the slayer of PDP, the headache of wailers.

We the Progressive Nigerians believe your words sir.
Re: I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by Splashme: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2017
This man is laughable.
He just told another lie
Re: I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by Oloripelebe: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2017
angry grin grin

Anoda lie
Re: I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by profnigga(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
lai no dey lie..... hmmmmmmmmm I c.
Re: I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Alhaji Lai is an honest old man with integrity.

cummando:
And I never saw punna

Next commentator let's keep the lie going....drop your own
@madridguy
Re: I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by mbaboy(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2017
He keeps doing what he knows how to do best
Re: I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2017
madridguy:
Alhaji Lai is an honest old man with integrity.

Thank you. I knew you wouldn't disappoint!
*whispers* he just kept it going
Re: I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by DozieInc(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2017
True to his nature...
Re: I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by GoldCircle: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2017
This itself is a lie. Mr. Pinocchio embarassed
Re: I Have Never Told A Lie - Lai Mohammed by Mynd44: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017

(1)

Nnewi North And South For Apga-photos / IPOB: Senator Abaribe In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Atiku Rejoins PDP, Says 3 Million Jobs Lost Under Buhari In 2 Years (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.